Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN's BM1380 chip is open for ordering. 10,000 chips for 99.9BTC, 3.6BTC/TH - page 2. (Read 19651 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Design contest?

Sample chips?
32 sample chips are provided along with orders.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Design contest?

Sample chips?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Bitmain, i send you a PM about the chips, can you please take 2 minute and answer?

Thanks and PM answered.

Updated with a newly added policy, Paying extra 10% can accelerate the lead time to 4 weeks.

We have already made the documents we think is completed for building a miner with our chip. We will send to some community member to review for two or three days, and we can know whether there is something that will make other EE confused or hard to understand. Then we release all the documents to the public.

make sure to send to burnin. he does good boards.
Any thoughts of making rackminers? like U3 size but 500GH++.
We are considering building rack miners with bit main chips. They would be roughly 900Gh/s
That would be of interest!
price est?
legendary
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1008
where i can find pcb design of S1?
sorry, found it.
Activity: 378
Bitmain, i send you a PM about the chips, can you please take 2 minute and answer?

Thanks and PM answered.

Updated with a newly added policy, Paying extra 10% can accelerate the lead time to 4 weeks.

We have already made the documents we think is completed for building a miner with our chip. We will send to some community member to review for two or three days, and we can know whether there is something that will make other EE confused or hard to understand. Then we release all the documents to the public.
Can I get a copy of this documentation to review?
beastly when do you plan to open the sales? hopefully no preorder...  Grin

We are considering building rack miners with bit main chips. They would be roughly 900Gh/s
It will be part of the assembly service available to the chip group buy members.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
beastly when do you plan to open the sales? hopefully no preorder...  Grin

legendary
The chips would be available in the middle of February right?
Activity: 258

Thanks and PM answered.

waiting for more information. interesting

Thanks and PM answered.

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
+1 and i'd be the first in line  Cheesy

Thanks and PM answered.

Activity: 294

Thanks and PM answered.

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

Thanks and PM answered.

Activity: 812
legendary
watching to see if this becomes a reality.
legendary
Activity: 1610
That datasheet is extremely limited. Do you have a timeline on an updated on with information on the communications protocol and register descriptions, as well as the firmware for the control board?
Agreed; the datasheet will need a little more detail for us DIYers.
+1
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That datasheet is extremely limited. Do you have a timeline on an updated on with information on the communications protocol and register descriptions, as well as the firmware for the control board?
Agreed; the datasheet will need a little more detail for us DIYers.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: