Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 21. (Read 622213 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 02:26:20 PM
*Status Report*:
Bittrex talks are still ongoing...They informed us that things are quite busy at the moment.

We hope to see things materialize in the coming weeks....I know y'all have been very patient.

Thank You! We appreciate the support.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 02:29:24 AM
Hmm.. yes, it looks like someone has stolen Bitmark's BTM ticker symbol:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bytom/
Bytom is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.

stats for Bytom (BTM):
Market Cap
$112,697,673 

Circulating Supply
636,479,880 BTM

Total Supply
1,407,000,000 BTM

and stats for Bitmark (BTM):
Market Cap
$1,474,513

Circulating Supply
3,901,180 BTM

I don't know if coinmarketcap usually allows coins to use the same ticker symbol, but I can see it is already causing some coin apps to get confused between Bytom and Bitmark.

I think I have a solution though. As can be seen above, the Bytom market cap is over 75 times Bitmarks. And Bytom's price is almost 19 cents while Bitmark's is around 38 cents.  Therefore, I propose a one time payout from Bytom's reserves to Bitmark holders. Bytom would pay 2 Bytom's for every 1 Bitmark held, and in return Bytom gets to have BTM symbol  Grin

Since Bytom has a circulating supply of 636 million, and a total supply of 1.4 billion, they won't miss the 7.8 million coin payout  Cheesy

Bitmark is dead, i was hoping for a revival, but seems like a new coin has already taken the ticker symbol, theres no chance for this coin now.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
August 13, 2017, 09:45:47 PM
Hmm.. yes, it looks like someone has stolen Bitmark's BTM ticker symbol:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bytom/
Bytom is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.

stats for Bytom (BTM):
Market Cap
$112,697,673  

Circulating Supply
636,479,880 BTM

Total Supply
1,407,000,000 BTM

and stats for Bitmark (BTM):
Market Cap
$1,474,513

Circulating Supply
3,901,180 BTM

I don't know if coinmarketcap usually allows coins to use the same ticker symbol, but I can see it is already causing some coin apps to get confused between Bytom and Bitmark.

I think I have a solution though. As can be seen above, the Bytom market cap is over 75 times Bitmarks. And Bytom's price is almost 19 cents while Bitmark's is around 38 cents.  Therefore, I propose a one time payout from Bytom's reserves to Bitmark holders. Bytom would pay 2 Bytom's for every 1 Bitmark held, and in return Bytom gets to have BTM symbol  Grin

Since Bytom has a circulating supply of 636 million, and a total supply of 1.4 billion, they won't miss the 7.8 million coin payout  Cheesy
Activity: 486
Merit: 104
August 10, 2017, 02:32:54 PM
Is that single miner still mining the entire supply to himself?

*cough *cough dev team.

No, that is *not* the case any longer.
You can see that the mining is fairly distributed at the moment:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btm/#!extraction

and the network's hash rate is about 12 GH/s
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2017, 08:19:25 AM
Is that single miner still mining the entire supply to himself?

*cough *cough dev team.
Activity: 28
Merit: 7
August 03, 2017, 06:39:56 AM
... The price is dirt cheap in my opinion.

Right now it's pretty much being ignored, being hanging low on the volume list with the exception of couple high volume days with some whale action.

Once it'll get back to being applied somewhere, it could moon hard.

I'm not saying it couldn't go back to 10k sats or slightly below, but again, if it gets adopted somewhere like Bittrex, among with masses of Polo trolls who are already familiar with ... well  Wink
August 03, 2017, 05:11:45 AM
Anyone knows why the price has drop that much?

Let me bite as no-one seems to...

BTM price went down due to general alt market crash simultaneously with every market dipping few weeks ago.

It didn't find the floor so high as Poloniex disabled Trollbox, Bitmark's only current practical application.

This plus the issues with the BTM network at the time shook the investor's confidence myself included.
However I'm personally expecting Bitmark to get to Bittrex and elsewhere in the future so I'm not one of the weak hands myself...

... Speaking of which, is there any ways to store BTM apart from Polo atm?

Fair analysis I would say.

Regarding issues with the network, it has been stable is being fairly mined, take a look at:

As to how to store BTM ?   You can keep it on your own wallet, here is a link to the wallets for the major platforms and source code:
https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/releases
August 02, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

Let me bite as no-one seems to...

BTM price went down due to general alt market crash simultaneously with every market dipping few weeks ago.

It didn't find the floor so high as Poloniex disabled Trollbox, Bitmark's only current practical application.

This plus the issues with the BTM network at the time shook the investor's confidence myself included.
However I'm personally expecting Bitmark to get to Bittrex and elsewhere in the future so I'm not one of the weak hands myself...

... Speaking of which, is there any ways to store BTM apart from Polo atm?
Activity: 40
July 30, 2017, 01:38:54 PM
July 28, 2017, 03:48:20 PM
BTM has been added to BTER few days ago
https://bter.com/trade/BTM_BTC

Looks like some other coin project based on the name and description...
Weird that they didn't check if the acronym is already in use.

Status Report: Key takeaway this week: "patience"  Wink

- Still waiting for an official notification on exchange listing

- Development wise, we remain on task

In other words ... Behind the scenes Bittrex has already approved  Tongue Grin Cheesy

I noticed coinmarketcap.com Bitmark page's Social tab not having the most active Twitter feed as source.
Might want to notify them to swap to the one that gives out more recent status updates!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 10:41:20 AM
BTM has been added to BTER few days ago
https://bter.com/trade/BTM_BTC
Activity: 25
July 28, 2017, 08:14:40 AM
Why has this coin crashed in price?
Activity: 12
July 26, 2017, 12:09:53 PM
What's going on with this coin right now?
July 25, 2017, 10:40:49 AM
Status Report: Key takeaway this week: "patience"  Wink

- Still waiting for an official notification on exchange listing

- Development wise, we remain on task
July 24, 2017, 07:14:15 PM
bit mark is a good project and a good coin
but why its wallet on poloniex is in Temporarily Disabled state
does anyone know why its happen and when the poloniex will enable the wallet so we can make deposite and withdraw of BTM coin

I suggest you open a support ticket with Poloniex. As far as I see, there is really no reason why, only Poloniex knows why and when they will re-enable deposits and withdrawals.

The chain is working smoothly at this time, and there is a nice spread of mining. You can verify this here:

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
July 23, 2017, 06:45:10 AM
bit mark is a good project and a good coin
but why its wallet on poloniex is in Temporarily Disabled state
does anyone know why its happen and when the poloniex will enable the wallet so we can make deposite and withdraw of BTM coin
July 21, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
Given the current state of Project Bitmark, I suggest that it is best to get the word out about BTM & Marking. The more y'all push BTM and the idea of "Marking" foward the higher our chances will be to get noticed by an exchange, etc..."Project Bitmark is counting on y'all to show some love "respectfully" and help get BTM Listed & Marking in use!"
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
July 15, 2017, 02:08:23 PM
STATUS UPDATE

By the way....I looked into getting BTM listed on Cryptopia. The process is straight forward, but expensive. It would take between 8-10 BTC (2000000 to 2800000 DOT) to get Bitmark Listed on Cryptopia....

Isn't cheaper+better to list on trex? 3BTC what I heard.

Sure, i think more better to us all to be listed on bittrex. Cryptopia is a good to, but bittrex have more traders and volume. Bitmark needmore major exchanges.

I agree. Also, Bittrex's API is better for automated trades and portfolio management software. Cryptopia's API is pretty bad.

Hope Bitmark will be added to bittrex soon. It will add more interest to this platform, more people will be interested to buy btm. And hope that devs will add some positive news soon too.
Activity: 341
July 15, 2017, 01:57:12 PM
STATUS UPDATE

By the way....I looked into getting BTM listed on Cryptopia. The process is straight forward, but expensive. It would take between 8-10 BTC (2000000 to 2800000 DOT) to get Bitmark Listed on Cryptopia....

Isn't cheaper+better to list on trex? 3BTC what I heard.

Sure, i think more better to us all to be listed on bittrex. Cryptopia is a good to, but bittrex have more traders and volume. Bitmark needmore major exchanges.

I agree. Also, Bittrex's API is better for automated trades and portfolio management software. Cryptopia's API is pretty bad.
Activity: 341
July 15, 2017, 01:55:10 PM
Hey guys, what would you estimate the chances are that Bitmark gets listed on Bittrex?

Also: How long does it take from application to listing?
Pages:
Jump to: