Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMaximum.io - More privacy during Bitcoin exchange / Coin mixer - page 12. (Read 21206 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Are there users who used these services? I would like to know your opinion
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think that so many users do and will do, because you do not want to just lose your money by not observing anonymity at the time you withdraw money from the network.

Hackers so often steal the data, so the anonimity in the network is very important that nobody can steal the personal data.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I think that so many users do and will do, because you do not want to just lose your money by not observing anonymity at the time you withdraw money from the network.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Because there is a lot of bump bots here. It's not only pretty obvious as every day a new user comes here to shitpost a generic answer, but some are also neg tagged for being a "bump bot";

The question is: Is BitMaximum paying them to bump it every day?
Hehe, yes, it's obvious Grin
Anonymous coins are good. But, unfortunately, not everywhere I accept them as payment. Therefore, it is often necessary to use coins bitcoin. These transactions leave traces. So we have to use such services as this cryptomixer.
BTC->exchanger->Monero, ZCash, Dash ...->exchanger->BTC. w/o risk (if a reliable exchanger)
why not?

And to pay commission to everybody. Echangers, Monero, ZCash, Dash - will be very happy. And you will have a big experience with work with Monero, ZCash, Dash. But you must have a lot of money to pay commission for everybody.

The proposed scheme is too expensive. Such a transfer will be much more expensive than paying for the bitcoin mixer service. So I'm for using a crypto currency mixer.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Because there is a lot of bump bots here. It's not only pretty obvious as every day a new user comes here to shitpost a generic answer, but some are also neg tagged for being a "bump bot";

Anonymous coins are good. But, unfortunately, not everywhere I accept them as payment. Therefore, it is often necessary to use coins bitcoin. These transactions leave traces. So we have to use such services as this cryptomixer.
BTC->exchanger->Monero, ZCash, Dash ...->exchanger->BTC. w/o risk (if a reliable exchanger)
why not?

And to pay commission to everybody. Echangers, Monero, ZCash, Dash - will be very happy. And you will have a big experience with work with Monero, ZCash, Dash. But you must have a lot of money to pay commission for everybody.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin mixers are also needed, as are online exchangers. It would be nice if there were still monitoring mixers, as well as monitoring online exchangers. Then many of us would reconsider our point of view regarding the usefulness of these resources.

That you rightly noticed. Once the mixing services have appeared on the network, it is time to create online monitoring for them. Then users would have more confidence in these services.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin mixers are also needed, as are online exchangers. It would be nice if there were still monitoring mixers, as well as monitoring online exchangers. Then many of us would reconsider our point of view regarding the usefulness of these resources.
Working with a mixer is not much different from working with an exchanger. It is necessary to enter the address to which mixed bitcoins will be added, select the package and agree to the proposed commission (the speed of the operation depends on it) and proceed to transfer of coins.
Activity: 168
Cryptomixers, recognized among the fans of the crypto-currency market, will always be in demand, because their services are beneficial and practical.

I support your point of view. After all, we use all of the online exchangers to exchange and withdraw earnings from the network, then why should we form a different opinion about the mixers?
Cryptomixers, recognized among the fans of the crypto-currency market, will always be in demand, because their services are beneficial and practical.
Merit: 10
There is nothing to overpay on an equal place, using a double exchange, it's better that I pay for the services of a mixer once and calmly transfer the bitcoin coins from one address to another.

why not?

We can also use this scheme. Only first we will need to calculate, the more profitable, or rather the cheaper we will use: this scheme or the cryptomixer service? After all, your scheme involves 2 exchangers. This means that we will have to pay a commission 2 times.
Activity: 686

why not?
Activity: 65
This is the most incompetent promotion of the resource that I saw!
Such advertisers turn the respected forum into garbage!
It's just unbearable to read! Angry
One of the main obstacles that stands in the way of the introduction of blocking technology in the Finnish-industry is the problem of data confidentiality. Therefore, now we can not do without mixing services.
Why such categorically? What about the anonymous coins?

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

Activity: 378
One of the main obstacles that stands in the way of the introduction of blocking technology in the Finnish-industry is the problem of data confidentiality. Therefore, now we can not do without mixing services.

Most likely, because the user wrote such a categorical answer, because the mixer BitMaximum.io is still working with bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are all recorded and anonymity is not respected.
Activity: 686
The considered bitcoin mixer BitMaximum.io does not require creating an account in the service, entering any information about yourself, and also it does not collect data on user activity. The system already pre-prepared a large number of specially mixed bitcoins for each user.
Pages:
Jump to: