Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 9. (Read 51480 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
why on my sites banners are not flashing blank area is showing for the banners

Could you please contact the support. They will solve your issue
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
why on my sites banners are not flashing blank area is showing for the banners
BitMedia.IO
Price drop!

Due to the current rise in Bitcoin prices, BitMedia is happy to announce to all our advertisers that we are reducing our prices.
New minimum bids are:
CPC: 0,00002BTC
CPM: 0,000025BTC

Take your chance, follow https://bitmedia.io/ad/addcampaign and create campaigns as long as we can keep this offer.

Also follow us on:
Twitter https://twitter.com/bitmedia_io
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bitmedia.io
BitMedia.IO
hi,

I contacted support becouse my main website was approved but not the faucets. Now i get his email on monday:

---------------------------------
{name removed} (BitMedia)
Oct 30, 12:24 +03

Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.
Your email has been forwarded to the relevant department. You shall receive feedback within 24hours.

nothing so far. Angry

but, after reading all this i dont think it matters. Looks like just one bot attack on my faucets and you will suspend my account and keep all the earnings.

Why allow faucets at all, i wonder...

Hey there, as for the faucets, you are right. But we are getting stricter to the faucets now, because the quality of traffic is usually poor and we ban a lot of faucets.

To get more info on the process of website approval, check this page please https://bitmedia.io/publisher-approval
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
hi,

I contacted support becouse my main website was approved but not the faucets. Now i get his email on monday:

{name removed} (BitMedia)
Oct 30, 12:24 +03

Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.
Your email has been forwarded to the relevant department. You shall receive feedback within 24hours.

nothing so far. Angry

but, after reading all this i dont think it matters. Looks like just one bot attack on my faucets and you will suspend my account and keep all the earnings.

Why allow faucets at all, i wonder...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
xx 
Quote from: bitmedia li+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++nk=topic=1203700.msg23874166#msg23874166 date=1509543920
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to make a clarification on the banned websites and on what happens to funds of banned websites.
When we ban a website we do not leave the funds from your accounts for ourselves.
Instead we refund these money to our advertisers
The refund is effected automatically by our system as soon as a publisher was banned.
Those advertisers, who had ads shown on this particular website or had clicks made from the website that was banned will be refunded on their campaigns.
If you as an advertiser haven't received a refund, then it means that you haven't had any clicks (or impressions if we're talking about CPM) made from this website within a particular span of time.

I am still waiting on a reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON CONSTRUCTIVE POST
BitMedia.IO
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to make a clarification on the banned websites and on what happens to funds of banned websites.
When we ban a website we do not leave the funds from your accounts for ourselves.
Instead we refund these money to our advertisers
The refund is effected automatically by our system as soon as a publisher was banned.
Those advertisers, who had ads shown on this particular website or had clicks made from the website that was banned will be refunded on their campaigns.
If you as an advertiser haven't received a refund, then it means that you haven't had any clicks (or impressions if we're talking about CPM) made from this website within a particular span of time.
BitMedia.IO

Bitmedia, probably wont disclose why you got banned as a publisher.  I wouldn't want them too as well, I paid for advertising that is real not fake.  All you cheaters should not be allowed to hurt bitmedia and their advertisers.  It cost us money to get traffic that is good quality

And one more important thing... when bitmedia deactivated my account they took all the earned and pending bitcoin amount around 0.08 BTC ... they must have returned  all advertising revenue to respective advertisers...

Well if they dont return to me then that is the last time I advertise with the likes of them.  

What? Bitmedia didn't returned the amounts to advertisers? Inactivated high earning publishers without paying their already earned amount with the excuse that the traffic is not of good quality.... Not listening to publishers even giving the proof of valid traffic.... That's definitely not the good practice....

Yup they have not contacted me for two days I sent two more emails, they are def turned scam.  I guess Ill need to open a scam accusation tomorrow.  Gonna give them a bit of time.  I even showed the proof of cloaked IP addresses.  I have it on my tracker-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                           DOES NOT COUNT FOR A CONSTRUCTIVE POST  

Sent you a pm
Activity: 10
wow, using a service you didn't even bother to read the FAQ, not to mention TOS Smiley

https://bitmedia.io/faq

check the "What is a Pending Balance for?"

Thank you very much

Sorry my Fault, I did not check it before
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL
wow, using a service you didn't even bother to read the FAQ, not to mention TOS Smiley

https://bitmedia.io/faq

check the "What is a Pending Balance for?"
Activity: 10
I've just added Bitmedia to my faucet site. But all my balance is Pending.

How long it will take Pending Revenue change to Revenue ?

Please lets me know

Thank you
Activity: 49
Publisher Dissatisfication see my stats I used make 0.015 BTC daily now since past 3-4 weeks my earnings dont go up to 0.004 BTC bitmedia is turning scam guys please fix this issue !

Yeah, because you send mainly traffic from tier 1 with a high conversion rate and for 100 click, you're entitled to 90$ / day lol

Ever thought that maybe you were getting overpaid for the traffic you're sending and maybe these earnings are what your traffic actually values?

Ps. As comparison, adsense paid today 60 eur for 85k impressions and 300 clicks

Im not saying fixed 0.015 BTC used to earn anywhere between 0.01 BTC To 0.015 BTC Max and I had some more clicks that time 150-200 per day
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL
Publisher Dissatisfication see my stats I used make 0.015 BTC daily now since past 3-4 weeks my earnings dont go up to 0.004 BTC bitmedia is turning scam guys please fix this issue !

Yeah, because you send mainly traffic from tier 1 with a high conversion rate and for 100 click, you're entitled to 90$ / day lol

Ever thought that maybe you were getting overpaid for the traffic you're sending and maybe these earnings are what your traffic actually values?

Ps. As comparison, adsense paid today 60 eur for 85k impressions and 300 clicks

Activity: 49
https://image.prntscr.com/image/mYDZqE_hT5S0hliaf4RuiA.jpeg

Bitmedia, probably wont disclose why you got banned as a publisher.  I wouldn't want them too as well, I paid for advertising that is real not fake.  All you cheaters should not be allowed to hurt bitmedia and their advertisers.  It cost us money to get traffic that is good quality

And one more important thing... when bitmedia deactivated my account they took all the earned and pending bitcoin amount around 0.08 BTC ... they must have returned  all advertising revenue to respective advertisers...

Well if they dont return to me then that is the last time I advertise with the likes of them.  

What? Bitmedia didn't returned the amounts to advertisers? Inactivated high earning publishers without paying their already earned amount with the excuse that the traffic is not of good quality.... Not listening to publishers even giving the proof of valid traffic.... That's definitely not the good practice....

Yup they have not contacted me for two days I sent two more emails, they are def turned scam.  I guess Ill need to open a scam accusation tomorrow.  Gonna give them a bit of time.  I even showed the proof of cloaked IP addresses.  I have it on my tracker-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                           DOES NOT COUNT FOR A CONSTRUCTIVE POST  
Activity: 8

Activity: 19
If this is not the good traffic, then i will like to see how good traffic looks... https://prntscr.com/gyrnia

yeah we found traffic from there publishers that are cloaking there IP addresses.  Sucks really I already pay for good traffic elsewhere but they have good prices.  Sucks alot of traffic is cloaked.  So im sure alot of your publishers are going to start getting banned, I gave them a new way to detect cloaked IP addresses Smiley

tell me the way to detect cloaking traffic on my site and how to stop that cloaking traffic coming to my site?

no
are you buying advertising for them or you trying to find out the secret so you can find a way to cloak your fake bots?

my fake bots? are you out of ur mind? m asking you the way to stop cloaking traffic on my site as you detected my site have cloaking traffic. if you dont know how to stop it then just stfu..... and m not advertising my site anywhere..... its just direct or faucethub top faucets list driven traffic....

t sharing that secret so people can try to find out a way around it. some things must stay secret in order for justice to be done on cheaters.
damn... m just arguing with some bla bla person who trying to pretend himself as a pro coder and have got some internet secrets.... my mistake... no more arguments with u man.... my argument is with bitmedia...

Bitmedia, probably wont disclose why you got banned as a publisher.  I wouldn't want them too as well, I paid for advertising that is real not fake.  All you cheaters should not be allowed to hurt bitmedia and their advertisers.  It cost us money to get traffic that is good quality
and who told you my site is not having real traffic? give me one proof and i will not make any argument.... i can prove with live stats that my traffic is real... http://www.supercounters.com/visitor/1403463 and  now will you plz stfu and let bitmedia reply me....

That is not a viable source to tell if traffic is bad or good, that is just a traffic counter.  There are many ways to dectect fake traffic from software to other methods.  Take care
thats what m asking you to prove my traffic is fake you *******. damn why m arguing with you... just get lost... let bitmedia talk with me....

Bro, bitmedia, becomes now the SHITMEDIA, who ever having good traffic, they will bann tht publisher, they dont have ads now, advertiser dont trust them, so they are just scamming people by saying invalid traffic. They following adnow.com. both companies and their people sucks.
If this is not the good traffic, then i will like to see how good traffic looks... https://prntscr.com/gyrnia

yeah we found traffic from there publishers that are cloaking there IP addresses.  Sucks really I already pay for good traffic elsewhere but they have good prices.  Sucks alot of traffic is cloaked.  So im sure alot of your publishers are going to start getting banned, I gave them a new way to detect cloaked IP addresses Smiley

tell me the way to detect cloaking traffic on my site and how to stop that cloaking traffic coming to my site?

no
are you buying advertising for them or you trying to find out the secret so you can find a way to cloak your fake bots?

my fake bots? are you out of ur mind? m asking you the way to stop cloaking traffic on my site as you detected my site have cloaking traffic. if you dont know how to stop it then just stfu..... and m not advertising my site anywhere..... its just direct or faucethub top faucets list driven traffic....

t sharing that secret so people can try to find out a way around it. some things must stay secret in order for justice to be done on cheaters.
damn... m just arguing with some bla bla person who trying to pretend himself as a pro coder and have got some internet secrets.... my mistake... no more arguments with u man.... my argument is with bitmedia...

Bitmedia, probably wont disclose why you got banned as a publisher.  I wouldn't want them too as well, I paid for advertising that is real not fake.  All you cheaters should not be allowed to hurt bitmedia and their advertisers.  It cost us money to get traffic that is good quality
and who told you my site is not having real traffic? give me one proof and i will not make any argument.... i can prove with live stats that my traffic is real... http://www.supercounters.com/visitor/1403463 and  now will you plz stfu and let bitmedia reply me....

That is not a viable source to tell if traffic is bad or good, that is just a traffic counter.  There are many ways to dectect fake traffic from software to other methods.  Take care
thats what m asking you to prove my traffic is fake you *******. damn why m arguing with you... just get lost... let bitmedia talk with me....
Pages:
Jump to: