Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 5. (Read 51480 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Maybe someone can confirm what the guy above says?

I don't know why his withdrawals are fast. My payment is pending since 1+ month, I contacted Bitmedia a few days ago, they said: "We are doing traffic check for all publishers". I guess this should also take atleast 1-2 months like their other works Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Maybe someone can confirm what the guy above says?
Activity: 84
Withdrawals are now super fast like before just make sure to withdraw on weekday to get it instant! Received withdrawal in 10 minutes http://prntscr.com/n31zw7
Activity: 84
Not sure why many users are saying they are not paying though i received my payment fast and on time as they stated http://prntscr.com/mwthgc
Activity: 249
Merit: 22
CRYPTO.NET.PE
I sent a ticket more than 2 weeks ago to ask why my site was rejected or what should I do to be accepted and they never answered me

IF you talking about the website from your signature, then is clear why they were rejected. You have no content there, only lots of faucets links. Try to reorganize your website, and add some useful content.

no, the site of my signature is not another site
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
I sent a ticket more than 2 weeks ago to ask why my site was rejected or what should I do to be accepted and they never answered me

IF you talking about the website from your signature, then is clear why they were rejected. You have no content there, only lots of faucets links. Try to reorganize your website, and add some useful content.
seems his website got now accepted.
I see Bitmedia banners on his list.
I also got now reasons why my website was rejected  Huh

regards
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Activity: 249
Merit: 22
CRYPTO.NET.PE
legendary
I received today my withdrawal from bitmedia. it was a very small amount, I more wanted to test is it live this service. I'm still not sure where the problem is and why the days are needed for the transaction.

Please sorry, we have technical problems Cry
We will pay to you as soon as possible, you can be sure.
Thanks for blocking my publisher account. One less ad network to manage.
But can you pay me the withdrawal which I requested on 2 Feb 2019? That was the earning before account blocked so I should be deserved to get payment.

Why is your account blocked? I would like to hear both explanations, from you and from Bitmedia team. Just to know for the future.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Thanks for blocking my publisher account. One less ad network to manage.
But can you pay me the withdrawal which I requested on 2 Feb 2019? That was the earning before account blocked so I should be deserved to get payment.
Activity: 291
BitMedia.IO
I'm surprised that two days ago my withdrawal from bitmedia still pending, now here I see that it is their regular practice. I'm not sure I understand where the problem is. We are in the 2019 year in the place where the story is about the most up-to-date technology about transactions and payments.
some very reasonable explanation of Bitmedia team?
Check my last post, my withdrawal request on Feb 2 still pending until now, your 2 days pending is nothing of a surprise.
I sent email to support and got following reply, still nothing was done until now.
legendary
I'm surprised that two days ago my withdrawal from bitmedia still pending, now here I see that it is their regular practice. I'm not sure I understand where the problem is. We are in the 2019 year in the place where the story is about the most up-to-date technology about transactions and payments.
some very reasonable explanation of Bitmedia team?
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Same here, They completed 6 days old payments today and another one i made a day after that is still pending. They got worse then ever :/
Why my withdrawal pending for 6 days?
I think I should expect payment within 3 days?
Kindly check my email is [email protected]
Activity: 21
Jan 29 Withdraw from BitMedia.IO account Completed
Activity: 34
Be aware;
So... call this like you want but it's a SCAM to me. Maybe they are looking for money after the recent decreasing value of Bitcoin or whatever... BE CAREFUL.

Oh come on. I read this stuff for years on this forum. And you know what? Mostly people who claimed they got scammed are scammers themselves. You can find dozens of topics like "bitmedia didn't pay me" - but almost all of them had no legit website with real traffic on it. I run my website for years and had zero problems with this ad network.

Lol. Did you treat me scammer? Happy for you that you had a good experience with your little website. I was using bitmedia for year "without" issue before that. I have real website, real users and I never scam anybody... so don't talk for nothing or to defame.
I shared my experience like others people here. If you do not like it or do not trust it; I don't care but you can close your eyes and ears if you do not want to hear anything instead of trying to treat people as liars without knowing anything.
Activity: 291
BitMedia.IO
We're sorry for the technical difficulties and problems. We release updates on a regular basis, and usually, we need to take a break for that period. Anyway, everything is already fixed and now BitMedia is working in full capacity Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
Be aware;
So... call this like you want but it's a SCAM to me. Maybe they are looking for money after the recent decreasing value of Bitcoin or whatever... BE CAREFUL.

Oh come on. I read this stuff for years on this forum. And you know what? Mostly people who claimed they got scammed are scammers themselves. You can find dozens of topics like "bitmedia didn't pay me" - but almost all of them had no legit website with real traffic on it. I run my website for years and had zero problems with this ad network.

may we know your website?

NP, I ran http://mining-profit.com for few years but had no time to maintain it anymore Sad
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://mining-profit.com

it looked like this:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150314224111/https://mining-profit.com/

Now I'm more on consulting business and still make some profit with bitmedia referrals Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In Bitcoin We Trust!
Be aware;

may we know your website?
Pages:
Jump to: