Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmex Tips - How to not lose your house and maybe even make some money - page 4. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28
Expecting 8300/8350 then a retrace down to 8k. Everything is mega overbought right now.
Had longed 8k and was sweating bullets as I DCA'd down to 7.8k. Definitely paying off now. Seeing 8.3kish as the next target here after a small retrace.
Thinking an 8050/8k bounce to maybe 8.3 again.
Whew was I wrong! No trade zone right now. I'm thinking maybe 8.4k then down, but who knows at this point.
Good 7800 rejection. Next stop is 7.5k or 7.2k I think.
Said this in my other thread and I was super wrong! Really don't think it should go any further up without some foul play! We'll see I guess!

"Close enough to 7.6k I think thats it. Maybe 7.5k again then 7200 as a retrace."
7.6k might be the next stop. 7.8k looking somewhat doubtful.
Another good day. Basically my strategy the last two days has been to find good entry points and then set smaller orders up to $100 passed that point. Even when I miss the entry really bad, it's eventually retracing way passed each one and I've done pretty well. Will likely get caught in one one of these times, but hoping this continues for sure!

Still following this strategy. I think the next move will be 7.8k, but plenty of money to be made before that.
Longing 7200 here I think.
Another good day. Basically my strategy the last two days has been to find good entry points and then set smaller orders up to $100 passed that point. Even when I miss the entry really bad, it's eventually retracing way passed each one and I've done pretty well. Will likely get caught in one one of these times, but hoping this continues for sure!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Signals is the worst way of making money, all of those guys in telegram groups just want to take your money and mostly trade shit coins.
Beautiful day with all the swings. 7300 is a bit of no trade for me, might see what direction it goes.
Welp I got mega boned on yesterday's pump as I was still in the short. Unfortunate, but it happens. Lost about a week of earnings, time to get back to it. Shorting from 7500 here.
Welp, REALLY hoping this retraces. Somewhat scared!
Stuck in a 6500 short but fairly sure it's going to retrace at some point.
Another great day today. Find the resistance points and play between them. Still think a 6.5k retest is coming.
Got pretty lucky and managed to profit on the quick downswing and then flipped to a long and caught this up swing. Super good day today. I think we'll see a retest of 6200 then back up for a bit, maybe 6.5 or something. We'll see how it goes, but definitely leaning long after a small retrace.
Just been playing these swings over and over. Great time to trade with tight SLs. I think the next big move will probably be up, but very content to play $30 swings right now.
Took profit at 6650 on the short, regretting that for sure!

Longing 6300 now.
Closed short at 6650 for some profit. No trade zone right now. I think dump, but the pump to 7k could still be there.
Pages:
Jump to: