Pages:
Author

Topic: bitminer.io real or scam? - page 15. (Read 182821 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
January 09, 2017, 04:33:09 AM
Bitminer is a fucking big scam claiming they are legit. They fooled many people at first they are really paying so they can prove that the site is legit many people invested in the site but it's a scam. I don't know why the site is still alive they may fooled someone else who's new to bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2017, 12:58:35 PM
yes there are complete scam ..as it been many day i try to withdraw the fund but its not do it and today i got this message " Withdraw taking more than 24 hours? Upgrade BitMiner to V1.1 or wait ~30 days until your withdrawals are processed. "

So complete scam ..stay away form them
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 07, 2017, 06:49:38 AM
It is a scam site. My first payment is pending since September 2016. No payout done yet. Tried to contact support, but not receive any reply till date.

Thank God, I did not invest anything here.
Glad to know you didn't invest in that fuckin site. Me and my sister are victims of that site at first they are really paying so we decided to invest there to earn more profit but sadly it was a scam. Dont waste your time guys in that site its a big scam.

this cloudmining scam scheme's are repeatedly says by many members here and its all over talk by many people on bctalk and social media, you cannot surely get some good points among them since i believe that 100% that they will turn scam and no one of them will last for many months or forever as they promised, people should stop looking for cloudmining and keep on their mind that they cannot generate some good profits from it, we should remember that all cloudmining wheter its big or not is scam.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 06, 2017, 04:15:40 PM
Do not be discouraged. Hope is the last thing that dies and you all have a long 2017 to make your dreams come true  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 06, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

You tell me are they scammer or not?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
January 06, 2017, 02:47:54 PM
Same here..

I am waiting from august for my first payment..which is never ever going to happen Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
January 04, 2017, 10:50:34 AM
It is a scam site. My first payment is pending since September 2016. No payout done yet. Tried to contact support, but not receive any reply till date.

Glad to know you didn't invest in that fuckin site. Me and my sister are victims of that site at first they are really paying so we decided to invest there to earn more profit but sadly it was a scam. Dont waste your time guys in that site its a big scam.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
January 04, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

Activity: 672
December 31, 2016, 09:40:30 AM
hello friends,
Happy New Year to all. Blahblah.. I playing bitminer.io but 2 time I withdraw but it's note pending .. ok I waiting , I want know this web true or scam with coin.. ay da da.. today, it's more 30 days ..nothing , I will delete this web from list. Lost time, and you nothing ! This game want you deposit for upgrade and you can see much coin free, and then you can not withdraw, just see and look kaka.. forget this website and this game from your list, don't pay, lost time, lost money if you upgrade !. Don't do that . Thank you .. Have a nice day to you.  Kiss

I certainly confirm that this site is a scam site this is not true miner, it do waste my time from previous month i am testing their site and found out nothing was deposited in my wallet. Every effort i did last month was all turns to nothing, please share this to your friends so that they maybe aware of whats happenning to every people who registered to this mining site were scammed.
That is why, never invest in a mining site without gathering knowledge or information from forum or article about it. I also used to test this site and waste nothing because I just sign up and check it if I can withdraw my balance from it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
December 28, 2016, 09:49:14 PM
hello friends,
Happy New Year to all. Blahblah.. I playing bitminer.io but 2 time I withdraw but it's note pending .. ok I waiting , I want know this web true or scam with coin.. ay da da.. today, it's more 30 days ..nothing , I will delete this web from list. Lost time, and you nothing ! This game want you deposit for upgrade and you can see much coin free, and then you can not withdraw, just see and look kaka.. forget this website and this game from your list, don't pay, lost time, lost money if you upgrade !. Don't do that . Thank you .. Have a nice day to you.  Kiss

I certainly confirm that this site is a scam site this is not true miner, it do waste my time from previous month i am testing their site and found out nothing was deposited in my wallet. Every effort i did last month was all turns to nothing, please share this to your friends so that they maybe aware of whats happenning to every people who registered to this mining site were scammed.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 28, 2016, 10:13:06 AM
hello friends,
Activity: 686
December 23, 2016, 05:13:30 PM
I believe it´s a ponzi. They say you mine with your own computer - SCAM. they make you deposit before you can withdraw - PONZI.

So if they say they are mining, but actually they are a ponzi, they are SCAMMERS.

Heard some success stories, as in any ponzi.

I would keep away from that shit.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
December 22, 2016, 05:54:12 PM
I have a pending amount of 0.040 btc from past 3 months..When i joined this site...

For me, as I've experienced with this site i certainly agreed to the subject that this is a scam. I had also a pending btc there around 0.005 trying to cash out with nothing happend no amount of bitcoin arrived in my online wallet and that made me conclude that most of those minings online were scams and not legit. I would suggest that don't invest in mining, maybe find another ways of good investments that could rather generate good profit.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
December 22, 2016, 01:50:34 PM
I have a pending amount of 0.040 btc from past 3 months..When i joined this site...
You will never get paid as they are already a known scam ponzi. Whatever you see in their payment proof page here https://bitminer.io/payouts are just fake random transactions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
December 22, 2016, 10:28:06 AM
Activity: 588
December 14, 2016, 02:43:50 AM
Do not hesitate any more, 100% using the ponzi scheme or HYIP. Never put you money on that site, because you will cry before returning. From the calculations is obvious, so don't ask if there are any sites like that.

Hyip site or ponzy scheme investment you can get much profit but you must use strategy
without strategy you always lost your money

buy hyip site is only wait to scam
and cloud mining majority only ponzy scheme not real mining, i don't know bitminer real mining or not because i never see mining hardware bitminer

never hadware never have pool is big chanche only ponzy scheme
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 13, 2016, 09:50:34 PM
Do not hesitate any more, 100% using the ponzi scheme or HYIP. Never put you money on that site, because you will cry before returning. From the calculations is obvious, so don't ask if there are any sites like that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 13, 2016, 09:15:34 PM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

BitMiner: Total scam. I joined and they do pay out the first 4 payments of up to .00095000 each. This is so you will call all your friends and tell them to join. After the fourth payment they tell you to waite 10 days to get more out OR you can upgrade and get your money now. But they never let you have all your money. Then when the 10 days are up and you have requested dayly so that in ten days you get paid dayly. They switch your account from + to - and say you owe them money. DO NOT JOIN
Activity: 672
December 13, 2016, 07:43:25 PM
I have an address on that site and I'm worried they might access it to steal my coins. They won't delete accounts on their site. Can I make new addresses and just use those instead?
Yes, you can make a new address. I've read some article about SQL injection. Beware of this malware, if there is and google authenticator or SMF security on your wallet, better to use it to avoid from hacking your wallet.
Also, if you used to list your account's password, list it in hard copy or notes for safety reasons. Do not list it in your email or conversation, so that the can't see the link your accounts
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
December 13, 2016, 10:58:23 AM
I have an address on that site and I'm worried they might access it to steal my coins. They won't delete accounts on their site. Can I make new addresses and just use those instead?
They can not hack if you different password use in your bitcoin wallet they can not access your bitcoin wallet even you are using your bitcoin address.
If you are using the same password better to change it right now before its late so that they can not access your bitcoin wallet..
Pages:
Jump to: