Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMines.org - The new way to mine Bitcoins! 70+ BTC invested - page 2. (Read 4250 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Hi,
Excellent site, excellent storage, pays! there are some technical aspects of reconstruction, the admin does everything have to wait when will establish a website. and so I like it. Thank you . https://blockchain.info/tx/e652889082cb08bb3863a25cb7463a206b276c9ba8139d5c7babbb33692fce5a, you can make a deposit. SmileyBTC
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
All accounts that participate in these site got all red. LOL.

because we are all scammers. We all own a ponzi scheme and we are responsible for other's choices(to invest) Cheesy Happy Valentine's day! Cheesy
yes you can no longer log in with your old credentials, they have reset the program. You should make a new account, should you want to that is :p
well in that case... WTF?!? I haven't withdrawn anything yet because my mine was not closed Cheesy They didn't warn us about it.. a total SCAM ! Stay away!
Activity: 280
Live by your own rules
yes you can no longer log in with your old credentials, they have reset the program. You should make a new account, should you want to that is :p
WATCH OUT EVERYONE! ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW THAT I CANNOT LOGIN TO BITMINES.ORG I HAD 0.001 BTC there...APPARENTLY THEY JUST BLOCKED SOME ACCOUNTS TO TAKE OUR MONEY!

DO NOT INVETS WITH THEM!
Yes, indeed. I cannot login for even more than a week now...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WATCH OUT EVERYONE! ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW THAT I CANNOT LOGIN TO BITMINES.ORG I HAD 0.001 BTC there...APPARENTLY THEY JUST BLOCKED SOME ACCOUNTS TO TAKE OUR MONEY!

DO NOT INVETS WITH THEM!
Yeah, I can say it with confidence now. It is a scam and you could STOP INVESTING (if you ever started Cheesy )
well you risked, you gained. I put only a bit and .. lost it Cheesy
Live by your own rules
Mined:   0.0013 ⁄ 0.0123 BTC
Mines:   1 ⁄ 1
Deposited:   0.0102 BTC
Withdrew:   0.0000 BTC

But I  suppose that they have already scammed , so I'm not gonna bother anymore Cheesy
really? i did make like this:
Balance:   0.0018 BTC
Mined:    0.6037 ⁄ 0.6456 BTC
Mines:    1 ⁄ 2
Deposited:    0.2806 BTC
Withdrew:    0.4121 BTC

so cant say it was harmfull for me :p
Mined:   0.0013 ⁄ 0.0123 BTC
Mines:   1 ⁄ 1
Deposited:   0.0102 BTC
Withdrew:   0.0000 BTC

But I  suppose that they have already scammed , so I'm not gonna bother anymore Cheesy
Live by your own rules
I joined 2days after the start... Cheesy
how much did you make?
I joined 2days after the start... Cheesy
Live by your own rules
That's it! I'm calling it a scam, because it's been over a month!I cannot close the mine (I don't even know if it is possible), I cannot withdraw and the "mined" btc are staying the same for 3rd day in a row! I'm outta here
lol what did you expect? :p every new mine gets less and less, i was surprised it even took this long. the first joiners did make a nice penny Wink
That's it! I'm calling it a scam, because it's been over a month!I cannot close the mine (I don't even know if it is possible), I cannot withdraw and the "mined" btc are staying the same for 3rd day in a row! I'm outta here
Live by your own rules
You just had to be early enough to join :p i did double my investment but still waiting for like 0.04 to be mined, dont think ill ever get there :p
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Waiting 1 month for 0.30$ and not even able to withdraw anything... I don't know for how log I'm gonna wait till I withdraw something but.. it is definitely not worth waiting. You've gotta risk too much in order to get something worth which is not recommended Cheesy
i think this site already scam from the start they launch this programme Grin
anyhow just forget this site, dont wait for that 0.30$. but did you invest anything there?
Waiting 1 month for 0.30$ and not even able to withdraw anything... I don't know for how log I'm gonna wait till I withdraw something but.. it is definitely not worth waiting. You've gotta risk too much in order to get something worth which is not recommended Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I'm not having any problems accessing the site, must have been a temporary problem.
I was even out with good profit 2 days ago, and decided to buy back in today,
just had a feeling I got out too early.
But I really like the site even if it goes south now I'm still in profit. 

Gonna skip this one. I got back all my money on bitfactory but I was registered there a couple of days after release so I had plenty of time.
I think I missed the window to earn some here.

The  bitfactory admin Is the same person or persons who have robotcoingame, monstercoin and wonderland faucets?
Is that right?
     <-------  What made you think this?

Just curious what made you come to believe or did you hear from someone that they are associated together?
To my knowledge those faucets are still paying and have been paying to people a while now.
I'm not having any problems accessing the site, must have been a temporary problem.

Gonna skip this one. I got back all my money on bitfactory but I was registered there a couple of days after release so I had plenty of time.

The  bitfactory admin Is the same person or persons who have robotcoingame, monstercoin and wonderland faucets?
Is that right?

I doubt it. Their admins are not that sh*t... They are honest and not even trying to scam at all .
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Is that right?

Pages:
Jump to: