Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMines.org - The new way to mine Bitcoins! 70+ BTC invested - page 3. (Read 4252 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
I'm not having any problems accessing the site, must have been a temporary problem.
I was even out with good profit 2 days ago, and decided to buy back in today,
just had a feeling I got out too early.
But I really like the site even if it goes south now I'm still in profit. 
Yes, just checked again, everythings okey, even myself am at ROI now, chill Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I'm not having any problems accessing the site, must have been a temporary problem.
I was even out with good profit 2 days ago, and decided to buy back in today,
just had a feeling I got out too early.
But I really like the site even if it goes south now I'm still in profit. 
Live by your own rules
Coincidence or just bad timing to have your server down?...
Live by your own rules
Took my money and ran away from here. Was afraid if they closed down before I withdrew. Now idk where to invest and get some %.
plenty of possibilities... my favorites are cryptoboost, coindouble, btcsprout and fenix-group(*). For cryptoboost: just see that you know how the game's played, and then you can earn some decent btc.

* I'm not associated with any of these sites, im just one of the 'investors' or whatever you may call it, but I did earn more than ROI on these (accept for btcsprout since this is only second day of investment)
**Don't take my word for it that they will give you a positive profit, investing is at all times a risky business!

Hope it helps,

Cheers!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Took my money and ran away from here. Was afraid if they closed down before I withdrew. Now idk where to invest and get some %.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
seen this design long time ago Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
bah... been using it for months. you can't get nothing out of it. It isn't worth the trouble.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Looks suspiciously similar to the Bitfactory scam. I'd stay away from this one.
Activity: 350
after bitfactory not paying, now have bitmines.. is it coincidence?
i think not just me think its coincidence, maybe alot bitfactory investor will think this too..
but hope your not bitfactory admin.. anyway good luck with this new site..

Ya is a bit kind of coincidence.. I am pretty sure bitmine can 'pay' for sometime to increase confident for potential investor, cause IF he is bitfactory owner.. he had scammed quite a sum of money lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
after bitfactory not paying, now have bitmines.. is it coincidence?
i think not just me think its coincidence, maybe alot bitfactory investor will think this too..
but hope your not bitfactory admin.. anyway good luck with this new site..
Activity: 56
Don't ever but the bronze mine. It's damn slow, I didn't have much btc so opted for it. 10jan I've built a mine and till today is just 0.0091btc as when I'm writing here. But heared that diamond mine fetches money slightly faster.
Live by your own rules
ive been paid so far for every withdrawal, +- 30min waiting on average if I recall well
Activity: 39
this site pay ?
Activity: 6
http://bitmines.org
Welcome to BitMines.org - the one of a kind bitcoin multiplier! It is easy to use: any user can build a mine, then the user will receive bitcoins from all futher investments untill that mine is closed. User is able to upgrade his mine for a half of the current price thereby extend it's working time. (You'll be paid a return of 120%, 135% or 150% of your investment, which mine user choose depends on the percentage rule).

How it works?

You can buy one of three types of mines (bronze, gold or diamond mines), spending a certain amount of Bitcoins on it. Bronze mine costs less than the others (at least 0.01 BTC) and returns the user 120% of the cost of the mine. Gold mine costs more than Bronze one, and returns the user 135% of the cost of the mine. Diamond mine costs more than all others, but returns the user 150% of it’s cost. If you have a working mine, you receive bitcoins from all purchases and all upgrades from all users until the mine is closed (The mine has returned the promised percent). While your mine works, you can upgrade it, thereby extending it’s validity, and, accordingly, the amount of Bircoins it brings you.
Every purchase or upgrade of any mine affects the total price of other mines . That is the more often users buy Diamond and Gold mines or upgrade them, the more they cost. Purchases and upgrades of Bronze mines reduce the price of Golden and Diamond mines.

Buying mines
When any user builds a mine, bitcoins which were spent on building are distributed between all other owners of working mines in equivalent: The bigger parameter Return of the mine, the bigger percent of every investment it gets.

Formula:
Profit = Invesment * Return / TotalReturn
Where:
Profit – Amount of Bitcoins you received.
Investment – Amount of Bitcoins spent by user on building.
Return - Amount of Bitcoins, which your mine total brings.
TotalReturn - Total Return of the project’s all working mines.

Every working mine participates in distribution, so the more mines you have and the more is their total parameter Return, the more Bitcoins you obtain from every investment. When the mine returns the user promised profit, it closes and do not participate in distribution.

Upgrade of mines.
The user can upgrade any of his working mines. Upgrade increases mine’s parameter Return in the same equivalent as buying. That user has to press the ‘upgrade‘ button which is located under the mine he needs to upgrade. Upgrade works the same as buying the mine, except that the minimum amount of bitcoins needed for upgrade is twice smaller than the price of the building of the mine of the same type. For example if the minimum price to build a diamond mine equals 0.2 BTC, the minimum price to upgrade it equals 0.1 BTC. Bitcoins spent on the mine’s upgrade are distributed between all owners of working mines by the same formula as at the time of buying.

http://bitmines.org
Pages:
Jump to: