Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitminter bitcoin mining pool - shutdown mining 2020-07-01 website 2021-06-01 - page 72. (Read 324687 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
EU server experience:
Stales were aprox 0 and now remains so.
Rejected improved from 0,265% to 0,193%  Wink

EU server is very apreciated  Tongue
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
A European server eu1.bitminter.com:3333 is now available.

Europeans are advised to set eu1.bitminter.com:3333 as primary server and mint.bitminter.com:3333 as secondary for failover.

I'd be interested in feedback on whether your stale/reject ratio goes down using this server (if you are European).
Activity: 45

Unbelievable... a 49 minute block QUICKLY followed by a 28 minute block.

Followed by another that was 7 hours. Relatively speaking, that's quick too.
and another in 5 hours Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bored with you morons.

Followed by another that was 7 hours. Relatively speaking, that's quick too.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

As ever, the mining game is full of both long and short term surprises.

Activity: 104
Just curious... what are you powering your c1 with?
Activity: 17
Got my new antminer c1 powered up and on the grid.  running nicely.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152151854429229&set=a.10152151854409229.1073741827.582874228&type=3&theater

P.S.  This coin is taking forever.  Thinking it's time to plan a heist, lol.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Ok, well I dunno, I haven't gotten a Yo! when blocks were found.  Maybe I'll try reinstalling the app.  Probably doesn't matter, I think we'll never find another block anyway.  (Joking)
Yeah, I sent it a YO numerous times, but never received one in response.  Maybe he has to add people manually.
It doesn't YO you back when you YO it.  If BITMINTED is in your contacts, you'll get a YO on the next block.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Odd. When I logged into Yo now I started over with a clean slate by the looks of it. Had to add/yo BITMINTED again.
Yeah, I sent it a YO numerous times, but never received one in response.  Maybe he has to add people manually.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Works for me. Are you sure you are subscribed to BITMINTED with Yo?
It hasn't worked for me at all.
Activity: 104
Has the Yo app been working for everyone?  I don't think I received Yo's for the past few blocks.  It might just be me though.
Woot! Woot!  I'm excited, my antiminer C1 is on the truck for delivery.  Now to figure out where my power supply is located.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Quick question for you Doc !

I have an old BFL miner that I keep running (it's winter here) and I set the min Diff to 32 on the worker, but when it start to mine on the pool, it always start with a diff of 16 before it stabilize to 32 just after like 30 sec.

Bug or normal ?

As soon as you are authenticated the diff should be 32 if you set minimum diff 32.

Which mining client are you using?

PM me your user name and worker name and I'll have a look.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Quick question for you Doc !

I have an old BFL miner that I keep running (it's winter here) and I set the min Diff to 32 on the worker, but when it start to mine on the pool, it always start with a diff of 16 before it stabilize to 32 just after like 30 sec.

Bug or normal ?
Yeah, I dig the Yo application.  Its really easy and rather unobtrusively lets me know when we've found a block. I think it only "Yo"s for BTC blocks.

Correct, I only Yo when there's a new BTC block.  There can be up to a 15-minute delay, since I don't want to hit the API call too frequently.  To get the notifications, simply install YO, then YO me at BITMINTED and you'll be added to the list.  To unsubscribe, remove BITMINTED from your list.

Doc, if you ever decide you'd like to incorporate the feature into your core, let me know and I'l transfer the account to you.  The YO API call is a simple GET request. I currently just have it YO, though you can provide a link too if you like.
Pages:
Jump to: