Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMinter.com * Optional Custom Miner, PPLNS, Merged mining, Newbie-Friendly! * - page 57. (Read 220699 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
the pool is getting more than 400Ghash ? are there so much new users or .. ? Shocked

Have a look at the livestats and all will be revealed Tongue

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
the pool is getting more than 400Ghash ? are there so much new users or .. ? Shocked
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It does work with 1.1.2 Smiley

Thanks
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Can I use the miner behind a proxy?

I tried to configure the Java network and use the Port 80 option. But no success.

That technique may work with version 1.1.2 http://bitminter.com/client/1.1.2/bitminter.jnlp - I haven't tested it behind a proxy though.

Java proxy settings won't work with the later versions. Hopefully I will have proxy support in the next beta though.
Activity: 2
Can I use the miner behind a proxy?

I tried to configure the Java network and use the Port 80 option. But no success.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
New beta version of BitMinter client is out. Please give it a try and report any problems:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1008906
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
No, I mean running this as a standalone application. Like running it from a USB drive.

You could set up a Linux USB stick to boot up, log you in and do "javaws http://bitminter.com/client/bitminter.jnlp" to launch the app.

You'd need a writable filesystem (you can get that installing ubuntu on a USB stick) for saving the settings. First time you start it you'll have to set up name, password, set it to automatically mine when started, etc.

You'll need Java installed.

I may look into streamlining this more in the future.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Looks like there is some kind of routing issue. Anyone else having the same problems dobo79 is having?

Is it possible to run this as standalone?

You mean solo mining with the BitMinter client? Not currently.

No, I mean running this as a standalone application. Like running it from a USB drive.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Looks like there is some kind of routing issue. Anyone else having the same problems dobo79 is having?

You mean solo mining with the BitMinter client? Not currently.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 41

C:\Users\coin2>tracert bitminter.com

Tracing route to bitminter.com [176.9.104.178]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  READYSHARE [192.168.1.1]
  2     1 ms     1 ms    <1 ms  obrochishte-gate.balchik.net [46.252.51.1]
  3    <1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  46.252.48.65
  4    11 ms    11 ms    10 ms  109.160.1.141
  5    12 ms    12 ms    12 ms  109.160.1.246
  6    42 ms    41 ms    41 ms  decix-gw.hetzner.de [80.81.192.164]
  7    45 ms    45 ms    45 ms  hos-bb1.juniper2.rz15.hetzner.de [213.239.240.25
4]
  8    46 ms    45 ms    46 ms  hos-tr4.ex3k15.rz15.hetzner.de [213.239.244.112]

9     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 10     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 11     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 12     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 13     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 14  ^C
C:\Users\coin2>

That is from tracert command,but i can't understand where is the problem.
Still haven't connection.I try with another miner-same result:connection problem.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Since yesterday i cant login im my favourite pool(bitminter.com).Is there some problems with connection or something like that.I can open every site,but not bitminter.com

Nothing changed here, and others are still mining. You can't reach the website, nor connect miners?

If you run "traceroute bitminter" (linux) or "tracert bitminter" (windows) at the command prompt, how far does it go before timing out? Do you get to any hetzner.de hosts?
Activity: 41
Since yesterday i cant login im my favourite pool(bitminter.com).Is there some problems with connection or something like that.I can open every site,but not bitminter.com
That's happened  yesterday around 17.00-18.00 pm.
My machines lost connection and cant connect anymore.
Can you help me?I want to mining with my~4.5gh/s in your pool again.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Happy birthday, BitMinter. Today it is 1 year since the pool opened for users, and we are minting coins like never before  Grin
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Anyone have a machine with an Icarus or Cairnsmore that they can give me remote access to?

Working on support for those devices in the BitMinter client and need a test system.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
It was an accident...a happy one though. Had a 5870 fan die on me though...lol
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Awesome interface! I like how it displays the estimated BTC per day ( about .29 for my 7950)

Glad you like it - welcome to the minting team Smiley

working great again doc. Keep up the hard work!

Indeed it seems to work great. Congrats on that BTC block.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
working great again doc. Keep up the hard work!
Activity: 9
Awesome interface! I like how it displays the estimated BTC per day ( about .29 for my 7950)

Will do my best to step that up once I get this mining thing down  Wink
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Its 4:35 pm right now where Im at, and my rigs are submitting shares, I just cant see my net hashrate from the website right now. are there any problems boss?

It's because I restarted the mining backend. After that it takes a few minutes before it has hash rates to display.

There were some problems with dead sockets on the server. Networking on the server is looking so much better with this fixed.

Strange thing. The backend was bound on ipv6 and Linux was automatically mapping incoming ipv4 connections over to ipv6. Apparently this is what left piles of dead sockets. After making sure it binds to ipv4 there is no mapping and everything is fine.
Pages:
Jump to: