Pages:
Author

Topic: \\\\\ BITOTAL BTC SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ///// --- ENDED - page 6. (Read 4432 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I recommend you pay on different rankings, also the payment is quite low..
Yes, having flat rates for different ranks also not sounding good to me as it may not attract higher rank peoples.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
Seems like very poor rate regarding the other signature campaign. You should try to make varieties following the every rank. Since you're looking only quality post, then it makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
I recommend you pay on different rankings, also the payment is quite low... anyway good luck with your campaign
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I doubt if you will get more than Member rank fellows participating in this campaign. Reason being that the rate is poor and there's no escrow for the funds. You may want to separate the rates for different ranks to attract quality posts. Also escrow the funds since you're a low ranked Member without experience in signature campaigns.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hello, thanks for your campaign.

Bitcointalk name:  harrishedge
BTC : 14HeVT6gUU3XX8FHbeWrFmAvyjGMfNEWfG

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I have wear your signature campaign code and my current post is 209, my rank is member and this is my Bitcoin address: 1EBjp9q3JzYvE9ij2VoeJfADXp9WCABvpz. Thank.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
THIS CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED --- FEEL FREE TO JOIN OUR NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitotal-signature-campaign-2008028

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AT THE FIRST EVER BTC SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN OF THE FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCIES INDEX

Pages:
Jump to: