Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitrevolver.net - Fun Bitcoin roulette - Try your luck! - page 2. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Nice website. Just deposited around $5 and made $10.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
this is easy fortune of wheel.
not popular here.
I like dice

It is more similar to roulette game but limited to red/black(blue here) option to bet. Fortune wheel is much more interesting because there are more possibilities on the result while this game only have two possibilities. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks nice ,but it seems very few people online... You should add promos, faucet, leveling system, etc... More features!

Because people will prefer to play on dice game with more options and features. This site needs so many improvement if they want to survive.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Looks nice ,but it seems very few people online... You should add promos, faucet, leveling system, etc... More features!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
this is easy fortune of wheel.
not popular here.
I like dice
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
Ow i remember this game past 2 years ago someone already made a game like this i seen before there are also revolver that you can adjust how many numbers to choose. Its an old design but it could be also fun and it is just like a dice game but different design.
Well provably fair is one of people needs and already the game and looks like its provably fair but its still needs more trust needed since op still newbie..
Activity: 21
Its more just like a regular wheel. I dont know of it is fair or not. I dont even know of the ones with provably fair are fair or not. Who knows ?

Every "provably fair" site has somewhere a little window giving you the different seeds of the game you're playing.
Those seeds allow you to check if the game is fair or not because after making a bet, you can check if the result is the legit one or if the site cheated by giving you a false result just to make you lose!

That's correct.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Its more just like a regular wheel. I dont know of it is fair or not. I dont even know of the ones with provably fair are fair or not. Who knows ?

Every "provably fair" site has somewhere a little window giving you the different seeds of the game you're playing.
Those seeds allow you to check if the game is fair or not because after making a bet, you can check if the result is the legit one or if the site cheated by giving you a false result just to make you lose!
Have you just deleted inactive user accounts? I have created an account some time time ago but never use it before. Now I want to login but it gives me an error "user does not exist", I'm sure about the username and password as it is saved on my browser.
Just wanna check how is your site so far, how many btc wagered since your first launch?

Yes we deleted inactive accounts, if they had zero balance.
legendary
Have you just deleted inactive user accounts? I have created an account some time time ago but never use it before. Now I want to login but it gives me an error "user does not exist", I'm sure about the username and password as it is saved on my browser.
Just wanna check how is your site so far, how many btc wagered since your first launch?
IMO, The bet types are limited. The graphics could be improved. It's fine for a proof of concept, but I think you will want to spend some time on the graphics.
Best of luck to you.

Thanks. A completely new design is under development.
Activity: 267
Merit: 77
IMO, The bet types are limited. The graphics could be improved. It's fine for a proof of concept, but I think you will want to spend some time on the graphics.
Best of luck to you.
It's 100% provably fair thought.
legendary
any promote your site, wager competition
or free deposit in welcome new member to try your site
how much your probvably fair in your site
What do you mean about how much provably fair in the site? Provably fair means having random seed or hash on very bet you made so it means theres no manipulation or rigged bets.I know what you are trying to say is about how much will be the house edge on the site,you could able to calculate it easily.

He is just spamming, he has asked the same question few days ago. Most likely he does not even understand the meaning of provably fair, and perhaps you are right that what he want to ask is about HE instead of Provably fair.

how much percentage Provably fair in Bitrevolver.net
i can't find in FAQ and term you site about Provably fair
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
What do you mean about how much provably fair in the site? Provably fair means having random seed or hash on very bet you made so it means theres no manipulation or rigged bets.I know what you are trying to say is about how much will be the house edge on the site,you could able to calculate it easily.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust
The tech is nice, I do believe you will have the expend the product sot make it more attractive for the players

Good luck

How do you mean how much percentage provably fair?
It's completely provably fair.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Nice looking website with proper design.
I would suggest some initial on the house bitcoins for playing and understand, for fun obviously, non-cashable. That would be a great addition to new users. Will try it out and post my experience.  Smiley

You're welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Nice looking website with proper design.
I would suggest some initial on the house bitcoins for playing and understand, for fun obviously, non-cashable. That would be a great addition to new users. Will try it out and post my experience.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: