Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitrevolver.net - Fun Bitcoin roulette - Try your luck! - page 4. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How about some promo freebies and giveaways ? Same campaigns ?
The site is good well done ! xD Hope to see it gain momentum soon.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
It's a new project and it's only the beta version. A completely new design and more betting options will be available in the next update (1-2 weeks). So it will be a full value roulette game soon.
More betting options are really a must for this kind of game, otherwise it gets boring really fast.
Other than that, I quite like the design of the website, very appealing.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It's a new project and it's only the beta version. A completely new design and more betting options will be available in the next update (1-2 weeks). So it will be a full value roulette game soon.
It is a new project? I am asking because there was a game called Bitcoinrevolvers. It was based on different concept.
But the name is similar enough. So beside a name you are not connected to this project?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-revolvers-the-ultimate-multiplayer-gambling-experience-0-house-rake-1402781

I dont think so, they are just similar in case of their name. The older site is much better imho, would be bad if they are connected. Logically, no better sites want to connect with worse site.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
It is a new project? I am asking because there was a game called Bitcoinrevolvers. It was based on different concept.
But the name is similar enough. So beside a name you are not connected to this project?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-revolvers-the-ultimate-multiplayer-gambling-experience-0-house-rake-1402781
Activity: 658
This is simle and nice project. Dice games are all - around the Web, so for players, who want to play something different, this is very good. May be site chat would be very good too, so players can share their playing experience. And of course site must work well in FireFox, because it is most popular browser.  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
You should work on faucet. Everybody wants a faucet. Its good though its very simple roullete game. Maybe if you work on design a little bit. Maybe it will attract more gamblers to play this.
Since you are just starting. Its good to see some freebies or giveaways. Thats a good way to start.

You should suggest it to the site on your signature as well, indeed faucet/freebies/giveaway is good to a new site. At least people can try the site without any risks or even can get some profit from it. But I dont think this site will survive for long time because it is just a boring game with 1 option of betting.
Activity: 1148
You should work on faucet. Everybody wants a faucet. Its good though its very simple roullete game. Maybe if you work on design a little bit. Maybe it will attract more gamblers to play this.
Since you are just starting. Its good to see some freebies or giveaways. Thats a good way to start.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I remember a site that looks like this, but it doesnt succeed on its campaigm to promote.

Maybe you can give us some free play to test your game? I dont know how to play this kind of game but im willing to learn.

I think what you mean is bitcoinrevolvers.com, am I right? Indeed they failed to get regular players although they did many promos after the launch. Simple, it is an example for this site. A new site with nice promo could fail, then how about new site without any promos and worse design?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I remember a site that looks like this, but it doesnt succeed on its campaigm to promote.

Maybe you can give us some free play to test your game? I dont know how to play this kind of game but im willing to learn.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
You need to be logged on to see the provably fair option, but it's provably fair for every users.

I can confirm, I tested out OP's site and when you log in, there is a "provably fair" box in the bottom left corner where you can check to see if it is provably fair or not. His site is provably fair.

Good luck with your site OP!

yes, good job, i want win more and more btc Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
You need to promote your site as here only starting the announcement will not ensure your publicity, you have to hire the header space for advertising or you have to start a signature campaign which is much effective for getting traffic.

Do you think that this kind of "simple design" site afford to do that? You should be realistic for a suggestion, even they do not offer faucet or at least small giveaway for their launching. The fact has answered your suggestion already, they wont do such advertising that requires them to spend not small amount of money.

Correct,  this  kind of  gambling  website would not tend  to launch a signature campaign for sure  because same as you said  the site is  too simple and we could really assume that it  has only small funds on  building  on it and they wont mind to spend even more on their website. Regarding faucets  i couldnt see one though.
legendary
Activity: 1064
You need to be logged on to see the provably fair option, but it's provably fair for every users.

I can confirm, I tested out OP's site and when you log in, there is a "provably fair" box in the bottom left corner where you can check to see if it is provably fair or not. His site is provably fair.

Good luck with your site OP!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

ok. i will check soon
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
You need to promote your site as here only starting the announcement will not ensure your publicity, you have to hire the header space for advertising or you have to start a signature campaign which is much effective for getting traffic.

Do you think that this kind of "simple design" site afford to do that? You should be realistic for a suggestion, even they do not offer faucet or at least small giveaway for their launching. The fact has answered your suggestion already, they wont do such advertising that requires them to spend not small amount of money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Activity: 672
cool design roulette game with bullet concept is so great one
but i think you should add an option to add email on account
to prevent if sometimes we forget the password and also add faucet to try your site
legendary
New site with no freebits/faucet, hmm who would like to try it? You are also not really active on your site, since it is a new site then you should give good first impression to people here. Being active here and/or on your own site to build up your first community, otherwise your site will only be alive without any players. 
legendary
Activity: 1064
I think it would be cool if you guys could make a revolver animation, like the revolver chamber spinning around, then the sound of a gunshot if you lose. Right now, it is just regular roulette, but I believe that using the roulette idea, you can make something unique.

Also, there is the matter of being provably fair. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: