Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRise.org | Trusted & Paying | 170% ROI | 10% Affiliate - page 10. (Read 28134 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
transaction confirmed here.
If you keep on this way, you have a fixed investor here, i hope this platfform can still all time it can
anyway, my next invest investment, came from electrum linux wallet. todday they bann my ip, only for check my wallet constantly. they now solve the issue but is annoying
my next investment, will from wallet, i completly manage

again... i know i am annoying but sorry... my english is bad, i know
Activity: 3
Alright I'll give the promo a try with .025
e3617695677e6c4ff3d915d0fa53b6ef374ec6fe8a88ed5de4cb65131a218ca2

Also to clear up any issues my address is: 1McoxNu9RhHKxsg7mThyPWvTJ3ziM96ikX
And I wont need any changes to it in the future.
Please reply to my PM!
I need my money back!
Activity: 42
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sounds good, thank you.
Activity: 84
Hey chalk, great that you are diversifying investments! I wanted to ask, however, when or how are you going to withdraw some funds for yourself? I mean, it's still your business, but the hot wallet seems to be full of our investments, whereas I'm not aware if you are earning a profit for yourself or not.
Activity: 9
We have just released a new promotion!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/125-promo-plan-at-bitriseorg-1336526

I'm sorry but the issue is to 'coincidental' for a refund. If there is no wallet activity in the next 14 days I will contact you and refund you your deposit but for now it will be on hold.

Hey Chalkboard, I PM'd you again about an URGENT matter. Can you please look into it when you have the chance (I understand you are swamped but I would really appreciate it whenever you can). Thank you.
I'll look into it soon. Since the recent crackdown on address changes I have other priorities for current investors. It will be looked at within 24 hours, do not worry.

Thank you very much man, I really do appreciate it more than you know. And in the PM I emphasize if you need further proof to ask anything you need to validate my request.
Activity: 9
I'm sorry but the issue is to 'coincidental' for a refund. If there is no wallet activity in the next 14 days I will contact you and refund you your deposit but for now it will be on hold.

Hey Chalkboard, I PM'd you again about an URGENT matter. Can you please look into it when you have the chance (I understand you are swamped but I would really appreciate it whenever you can). Thank you.
Completed two cycles, 2-days apart, and just reinvested 0.1BTC  Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/43fcb99ed76c4db14fed43dd9b758c21303adfba443499888f9423ebf28d8bd0

On my way to recouping that 1BTC from Ore Mine!  Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
confirmed transaction thx admin!
i guess yea alot thief here, OP dont change any address here, its not recommended,
dont trust any newbie that wanna change address, it will ruined your investment site for sure,
just let them and the payout will automatically goes to original wallet
That is what I intend of doing from now on unless there is a real reason.
I suggest everyone stake their wallet address and signature in this thread for future verification: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13635163
Admin please
I had good reason
I really can not access wallet
I need my money back don't want it to waste
Please
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
i guess yea alot thief here, OP dont change any address here, its not recommended,
dont trust any newbie that wanna change address, it will ruined your investment site for sure,
just let them and the payout will automatically goes to original wallet
Indeed, was pleased to see. I didn't understand how all payments were sent at once so now I understand the congestion, along with blockchain Ddos attacks.

Btw please see my PM when you have time, it is about a somewhat large reinvestment.

Edit: Thank you for your quick response and handling my request!
Finally! One confirmation was reached on the other half of yesterday's payments.
confirmed! Cheesy
Activity: 70
Just a heads up to the BTCSprout investors, it looks like a Ponzi scam site: http://btc-multiplier.net/ has taken the wallet addresses off the BTCSprout website and has spammed a load of us with 0.10mBTC with note saying 'Special Offer! : If You Invest 0.04 Bitcoin x12 hours, You Will Get 4 Bitcoins Tomorrow , Or Simply Chose Any Multiplier & BTC At Btc-Multiplier.net'.

The TXID is https://blockchain.info/tx/a7d90fa1373aef7c3a157a6d64e1c91d12d287f358bfcf27700d24b97a17debb

It is most definitely a Ponzi scam - there is no way anyone would give you 4BTC for a 0.04BTC investment.
It means that the bitcoin network is not procesing the transaction yet and is in stand by.
It may take several hours for start processing and confirmation. We have to be patient...
Again, sorry for my horrible english  Grin Grin

Again, hit the nail on the head
I am not sure why it is taking so long, but my fingers are crossed that it will confirm soon.
It is frustrating much as it is you guys.
PM'd you about what may be a separate matter. thanks chalk.
Activity: 36
Hi Admin

i miss my 7 Day Payout from               13W4hC3LCpBx8QiYUwwNidgDC2Pw7mvgMr   
                                                         1AuBcsNvTwtsoySJBx8RoLzT8C3s27S8UG

I miss also 10 % from                          1Mcn3BEbKfjbHpKdjW9v4sU7EDivom1FRu                   
                                                          1NUc2QHmbE3ewavFPU6iNSkzAAVuk7Gh3H                 
                                                          1HnDKc5MYTpZw1j4AY6q3XQqXNpMRaDydx

Activity: 211
It means that the bitcoin network is not procesing the transaction yet and is in stand by.
It may take several hours for start processing and confirmation. We have to be patient...
Again, sorry for my horrible english  Grin Grin

Again, hit the nail on the head
I am not sure why it is taking so long, but my fingers are crossed that it will confirm soon.
It is frustrating much as it is you guys.

The fucking Ddos kiddo's ar killing blockchain  Angry
Activity: 211
Admin, please change my Bitcoin address:
1JgqjaYiDv5BHkrxfpy2v6sYT9Q8C5bkny
change to: 36neGc3x14A5riQD8BrFWM7HzPzzSkVmvX
https://blockchain.info/tx/90436c327c36ce2ec3ca0e48eb2ed600937b2c8068e1f0e89d2863b2d167f570
https://i.imgur.com/y4YpFWj.png

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER!!!

DONT GIVE MY FUCKING BTC TO THIS FUCKING SCAMMER!!!!

BTCSPROUT HAS BEEN 100% perfect every pay on time and as quoted!

ALL SCAMMERS SHOULD DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH.

I am tuhaku, I am the OWNER AND ADMIN of thctalk.com and I own 1JgqjaYiDv5BHkrxfpy2v6sYT9Q8C5bkny.

I will be withdrawing from this wallet to get it to a balance of 0.0042 today to prove it.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHALKBOARD99!!!!!

Smoking Amnesia right now!! From Holland YEAH!!
But ontopic, it's fuckt up if someone wants to scam like this FUCK them.
Pages:
Jump to: