Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRise.org | Trusted & Paying | 170% ROI | 10% Affiliate - page 12. (Read 28134 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Another here with unconfirmed transaction.
How many of us in same situation?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ignore the red trust
Hi admin,

Please provide tx id for .01 BTC
I have not recieved confirmation that you are working to refund my mistake deposit from my shared wallet to investment.\
I have provided much proof that i submitted these funds please help return my single deposit.

I am sorry for the mistake Initially the Site Was not clear that it only works with blockchain wallets.
Wallet return address provided is shared (Circle)

I now have a blockchain
Please .01 BTC refund this blockchain wallet: 195wZuTFb7L7hpaE5jqN3S3pjBKFpdmCA3

I will follow up upon receipt

thanks.

Refunded
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hi admin,

Please provide tx id for .01 BTC
I have not recieved confirmation that you are working to refund my mistake deposit from my shared wallet to investment.\
I have provided much proof that i submitted these funds please help return my single deposit.

I am sorry for the mistake Initially the Site Was not clear that it only works with blockchain wallets.
Wallet return address provided is shared (Circle)

I now have a blockchain
Please .01 BTC refund this blockchain wallet: 195wZuTFb7L7hpaE5jqN3S3pjBKFpdmCA3

I will follow up upon receipt

thanks.
Activity: 9

We don't control confirmation times, the Bitcoin network does. That's an issue out of our control.
[/quote]

Alright thank you for elaborating on that! It just seemed peculiar which is why I asked.
Ignore the red trust
Hi admin,

I deposited 0.5538 BTC yesterday Janaary 20, 2016 and the daily 10% earning should be 0.055383.
I just received 0.005383 btc only in my wallet address of 1GhYhPqdW81hAF8JpjMGwTdjfuzARru2rE
Can you please send the correct and remaining amount to my btc wallet?
Thank you and I'll be referring my friends to join now that you have an affiliate link!
Sent!
Sorry about that

Hey admin, I don't wanna be impatient or anything, but I found this a bit odd. I received 2 payments today. Both at the same time, but 1 of the payments are unconfirmed and the other one has 11 confirmations already?

My wallet id : 19CdLtUU1zt7f4yrjmxsLSTbeE9QnwGABs

Thanks for your help.
Hello Admin,

Quick question it is being already about 3 hours for the payout but mine is still on unconfirmed transaction:

https://blockchain.info/address/1K6QouUZdunxtof1AvQ8weojCSpwoNfhT7

Thanks!
We don't control confirmation times, the Bitcoin network does. That's an issue out of our control.
Activity: 24
Hello Admin,

Quick question it is being already about 3 hours for the payout but mine is still on unconfirmed transaction:

https://blockchain.info/address/1K6QouUZdunxtof1AvQ8weojCSpwoNfhT7

Thanks!
Activity: 3
Hi admin,

I deposited 0.5538 BTC yesterday Janaary 20, 2016 and the daily 10% earning should be 0.055383.
I just received 0.005383 btc only in my wallet address of 1GhYhPqdW81hAF8JpjMGwTdjfuzARru2rE
Can you please send the correct and remaining amount to my btc wallet?
Thank you and I'll be referring my friends to join now that you have an affiliate link!
Activity: 9
Hey admin, I don't wanna be impatient or anything, but I found this a bit odd. I received 2 payments today. Both at the same time, but 1 of the payments are unconfirmed and the other one has 11 confirmations already?

My wallet id : 19CdLtUU1zt7f4yrjmxsLSTbeE9QnwGABs

Thanks for your help.
Activity: 1
Need help here.. Admin,
I invest 0.01129624BTC to btcsprout to this wallet 1BSPTMigMqYsjm3rn6Fu76DNADcuaEUR8G using my coins.ph wallet
17wGC4j4Lt7WovdxRTsfVz222qW6s3Ymzc yet I cant find my investment on the list.. Did i made a mistake?
Please let me know and tell me what to do plsss...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 36
i recvd today my payout 0.00125 in my wallet address 1HM7NZdcudESZFWE5fzWMn62zYApLTmc4W  thank you very much..
Activity: 36

I recieved lately 0.00125 im my btc wallet 1HM7NZdcudESZFWE5fzWMn62zYApLTmc4W  ..if it is coming from btcsprout all i can say is thank you very much..its my first time to recieved in an investment program in the net..so many fake site that have scam me ..i hope this investment site will last long..
Activity: 251
I received a 1% (of .26063 BTC investment) =  .0026063 instead of my daily 10% (of .26063 investment) which is normally .026063. At that rate it will take 79 more days to receive principal back. Here is my bitcoin address.

155M5kxCADdnTRSfpN5iNrSJ1YPUUbdugv
Activity: 140
Thank you got payout!
Activity: 70
Currently receivijg my payment.. still unconfirmed but its here.
It was sent less than 10 minutes ago...It can take up to 1 hour.

Yup thank you im happy that it was I think earlier than 12gmt. More power to this program.
Activity: 211
Activity: 112
Ignore the red trust
Even though on the Conditions is written that min deposit is 0.005, i saw one of 0.001 btc, so it's accepted, isn't it?
It is ignored when payouts are being made.
I'll accept it since the minimum was only recently changed from 0.0025 to 0.005

soo tomorrow i will see a 1st payout?
12pm GMT which is around 8 hours away, yes.

We have added a poll that will last 24 hours in regard to the frequency of financial reports

i did not recive any payout yet...

soo i did not recive anything yet im wodering if holy transactions is an shared walllet wher can i see that tough?
Yes, it is a shared wallet.
Give me a blockchain wallet address so I can refund your deposit.
Ignore the red trust
It was sent less than 10 minutes ago...It can take up to 1 hour.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: