Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRush (BSH) | Est. 2015 | ICO | Focused on security & Privacy (in development) - page 4. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Nice to see net hash on this, even if its not at my pool. Should make for some nice volume at some point. Props to ocminer for the massive following of miners. At least if he adds an altcoin to mine it typically means it'll see some good mining support, thus potentially leading to trade volume and support. Sadly the days of "spread the hash" are most definitely over.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
@BinPool - http://bsh.binpool.com/ - up and launch

DEV please added pool in OP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I hear Terminator is back!!??
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You don't have to register with stoner's pool. You just use your wallet addy as your user.
Activity: 14
Nice. I had a pool up first yet you remove it from the OP now that suprnova added BSH. That was shitty of you.

my mistake, i got carried away adding suprnova img, will re add it.

EDIT: done, sorry for the confusion.

ocminer already has 30 workers and over 2000 MH/s vs 0 at my pool. turning BSH off in a few hours unless there are some miners that decide to spread the hash. There's also a logo for the OP that was posted yesterday. Feel free to add it to the top of the Pool list.
i cant even figure out how to mine with your pool there is no registration button
Nice. I had a pool up first yet you remove it from the OP now that suprnova added BSH. That was shitty of you.

ocminer already has 30 workers and over 2000 MH/s vs 0 at my pool. turning BSH off in a few hours unless there are some miners that decide to spread the hash. There's also a logo for the OP that was posted yesterday. Feel free to add it to the top of the Pool list.

I´m confused. What is the price per coin in ICO?

The initial value of each coin will be set on how much BTC is raised in the initial offering.

Which means however much BTC is initially raised, the ICO coins will be distributed among them.

if there are 20 investors all contributing 1btc, they will each get 5% of the 800k.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I´m confused. What is the price per coin in ICO?
Am I late to the game? Grin

nope just starting up  Wink

Premine : 800 000 and 20% POW is useless. Reward is 20 splitted among 20 miners, so miner will got at most 1 coin per block - useless in front of 800K
So why you are making POW at all? Just like that ?

If i did it the other way around everyone would complain that its unfair for the ICO holders, at the end of the day people will think its unfair no matter which direction i take, the aim is fair distribution, and this way, this is exactly what will happen.

Just a side note, wallet images are not perfect. as its not the final product, or even anywhere near it, expect a revamp in the near future.

Ive just been a little busy talking to exchanges and getting the major parts of the project completed.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Coin will still continue whether ICO is a success or not.

The escrow address now has 0.31 BTC, will this be considered as a success?

The initial value of each coin will be set on how much BTC is raised in the initial offering.

So the 800 000 coins will be divided between the people who invested 0.31 BTC if no more is invested?

Or something else:

All coins not sold from ICO will be burned.

I'm confused  Huh

Also since people are already mining the coin: could you just upload the compiled wallet now for us retards who don't know how to compile it from the source?

We need an address to mine in superninjapool or to withdraw from suprnova.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Activity: 14
Premine : 800 000 and 20% POW is useless. Reward is 20 splitted among 20 miners, so miner will got at most 1 coin per block - useless in front of 800K
better get mining then ;p
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Very good one more coin with ico but it`s pow coin and good algo i`m going to mine Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: