Pages:
Author

Topic: BitRush (BSH) | Est. 2015 | ICO | Focused on security & Privacy (in development) - page 5. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'm no coder or anything like it but I'd like to ask why you would take perhaps the most overused clone source for scam coins from the last couple of years as a base for your innovative coin? I'm talking about that zerocoin folder... Not fudding, just curious.

everything starts from somewhere, it is what it is, a base for our project.

have to learn to crawl before you can walk. if everything was 100% ready and functional i wouldn't be asking for funding.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I'm no coder or anything like it but I'd like to ask why you would take perhaps the most overused clone source for scam coins from the last couple of years as a base for your innovative coin? I'm talking about that zerocoin folder... Not fudding, just curious.
When is POW launch?
as soon as there was a pool available but there is 1440 blocks that are 0 reward
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
chinook, if you would be so kind as to update the pool listings in the OP. http://superninjapool.tk/ has BSH up and rolling.

done and thankyou  Smiley
Activity: 308
At least your ICO has an escrow! Bitrush looks promising. Will come back to see development stages Smiley
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
chinook, if you would be so kind as to update the pool listings in the OP. http://superninjapool.tk/ has BSH up and rolling.
Activity: 392
TimSweat
I think IMO , it would have been better if it was 50/50 ico/pow . At least that way the miners would have had a chance , like the smaller miners would actually get a piece of the pie instaed of crumbs .
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Nice project and good luck. Will buy some and see where it goes.
what is the price and minimum amount to join the ICO
hope you remove the self moderated thread so people would join

technically there is no minimum set, but id appreciate if it was above 0.01btc, just so i don't have 200 people sending tiny fragments.
i like wallet !!

thanks, just a side note, wallet will be revamped in the near future, and design updated to suit.
Activity: 98

I see 0.1 BTC  https://blockchain.info/address/1MhMNXUkNFaBUHMnqjnqDczcihdemtBfZg
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Activity: 484
ico with miners = epic fail

not with a mere 20%

when does ICO end? cant see it anywhere.

2nd oct or ~3days. we will add a countdown timer to the OP shortly.

looks interesting, i will be watching this one carefully  Smiley  

It will indeed be a very interesting project.

Guys don't be judjemental!Time will tell!Dev will show!
Activity: 484

I read in the OP that on the 2nd of October the wallets will be released!It also says that wallets will be released after ICO end,so it is implied that the end would be somewhere between 1st and 2nd of Oct. Cold be wrong though! Smiley

not with a mere 20%

2nd oct or ~3days. we will add a countdown timer to the OP shortly.

looks interesting, i will be watching this one carefully  Smiley  

It will indeed be a very interesting project.
Activity: 752

Ready for miners

I'm aware that block rewards are 0 right now. Hopefully miners will stay when block rewards start, even if other pools (I won't mention which) come online...
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: