Pages:
Author

Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED] - page 30. (Read 40963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000
But whatever, I plan to withdraw early.

I'm sure all the users do.
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
Us people who put in 1 BTC or 2 that we are willing to lose is exactly why scams like this work in the first place Grin

But whatever, I plan to withdraw early.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Deposited 1BTC
I don't understand how could I earn 0.0207 and have 1.0283 instead of 1.0207

because its probably a scam and they can choose to pay out erratically or keep all your money at their leisure.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Deposited 1BTC
I don't understand how could I earn 0.0207 and have 1.0283 instead of 1.0207
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Shame on everything; regret nothing.
Mybitcoin 2.0? Cheesy

My thought EXACTLY... "BurtWagner" +1'd it ...  Huh  Roll Eyes Undecided  Cry  Shocked  Wink  Grin

From the FAQ:
"Is the account anonymous ?
Yes we do not need your real name, a fake email will suffice, and a username. Our server is also in a secure location."

There are more elegant ways of saying that.  This is non-professional.  "AS LONG AS WE GOTS YO BITCOINZ WE COO!"

EDIT:  even the logo looks eerily similar to the intro graphic wagner uses for his hit youtube show, the Bitcoin Show.  I'm staying away from this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
Firstbits: 1waspoza
Looks too good to be true imo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Even though it looks legit and pays out fine for a while, it could still be a ponzi scheme.
donator
Activity: 392
Merit: 252

Post screenshots if you have them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
"© 2013/2013"

Uuuuh…
Activity: 672
If this were to work, why the heck would they not trade with their own money? If the method is really that good, wouldn't their returns pile up, exponentially depleting whatever opportunities they try to exploit?

Smells very fishy.

Unless they have small/no capital.  Then they rely on other's withdraw fee for returns to pile up ?

A fee of 1.75% is a bit low. I'd charge 50% for something like this.

1.75% is not low when you can just wait until there are a few thousand customers and then take a nice 100% of their capital.
Activity: 330
Merit: 397
If this were to work, why the heck would they not trade with their own money? If the method is really that good, wouldn't their returns pile up, exponentially depleting whatever opportunities they try to exploit?

Smells very fishy.

Unless they have small/no capital.  Then they rely on other's withdraw fee for returns to pile up ?

A fee of 1.75% is a bit low. I'd charge 50% for something like this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Smells very fishy.

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

Smells very fishy.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
They really do show profits in your account if you deposit.  However, the bitcoin you send will not be respent... check the blockchain.  I smell a ponzi.

However, ponzis are fun.  I'm joining in Grin

1 BTC deposited
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Signing up to check it out.
Activity: 630
Well, I only gamble with a small percentage of my total BTC..what I can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Giving this a try with a few BTC.  Will report findings.

the guy that made this thing is thinking:

"Yes, my plan is working muhahahaha"
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
They really do show profits in your account if you deposit.  However, the bitcoin you send will not be respent... check the blockchain.  I smell a ponzi.

However, ponzis are fun.  I'm joining in Grin
Activity: 630
Giving this a try with a few BTC.  Will report findings.
Pages:
Jump to: