Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitscalper.com Threat Level - page 3. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 29, 2012, 02:10:29 AM
For the record this thread is not an attack on bitscalper.  It is an honest attempt to gauge the trust in bitscalper.

I rated them at 5.  I don't have a lot of trust in them, but I hope they are not a scam and I think they can improve.  Everything has risks and giving your money to someone with a high risk but low reward is not good sense.  If they had a Trust Level of 7 or 8, I think their current rate of return would allow me to put my money there.

Other things I don't trust them on is their business model.  How long will it last?  What happens if they lose money, will I also lose money?  Do I still get compensated if their server goes down?  Those are questions that they should address.

Trust is not set in stone.  If those things are addressed then I would consider parking some bitcoins there for storage.
Activity: 588
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
January 29, 2012, 02:07:58 AM
"Give me your coins and I'll make you rich!"

Too good to be true?
I think so.
Activity: 560
January 29, 2012, 01:58:58 AM
0 - I don't trust assholes

Especially when their stories don't add up. If they were trading with the volume they said all exchanges would equalize instantly. He continues to insult everyone and that should give you some insight into what type of a business person he is.
Activity: 532
January 29, 2012, 01:54:19 AM
As posted here.  What is your trust level of bitscalper.com.  I think this idea of putting levels of trust around services that use Bitcoin is a good idea.  I changed it to a "Trust Level" instead of "Threat Level" to make it more positive.  Maybe a service can or is being made to do this exact thing.  

If you say it has a low threat level then explain why you feel so.  

If you feel it has a high threat level then explain how they or someone else could gain your trust.
Pages:
Jump to: