Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆█ BITSLER █▆▅▃▂🎲 |★★★BOUNTY ROLL★★★ - page 418. (Read 549614 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 250
okay ... now let us go on business ... strictly and lucrative ... as a divine entity online i have to find some solution where i see it is necessary
we are all beggars, poor ask some tip or rain, sites beg for deposits and worship high rollers, i beg zinfandel from obama already 10 years,
dice is nice game, we can play, work, gamble and enjoy .... but in order to have solid and sure income and chances we have to do it together
my experience online tells us that our chances online are 2% for one person, together we can reach 98% chance, more than 2 cts per site daily
technology is simple: high roller is slicing for us hourly (on full hour) <95.50ro/0.050bbbtc, earns 2 mb and sends to our account to sportsbetting
if, god forbid, hr fails and loses the bb 50 mb, then we put that amount in his bettor's account as this: mytargetie 050, and soon we can we refund it
so all slicings of the high roller for the community are protected and insured, thus mytargetie can come to 950 and more, and we'll compensate all
thus we could have a permanent supply of money for parlays on nitrogen or else 100 to 1000 daily, & all betting lines start from level 0 at odds 2.00
so, we write to mytarget account mytargetie 002 for first slicing, 004 for next and so on ... one bb will be lost .. oka then, mytargetie 056 is recorded
we presume that of 1000 parlays (betting lines) at start, 500 will pass to level one (odds 4.00), 250'll pass to level 2 (odds 8.00), 100 level 3 (16.00)
L4 could be reached by 25 parlays (odds 32.00), 10 P come to L5 (64.00),  work and luck, 124, 256, 514 parlays of 0.001 btc to write for 1 btc each
10 levels to pass to come to 1 btc, from 0.001 btc to 1.000 btc, we can do it in one day, even today, we can test it if one hr finances us with 1000 mb
but daily work would be checking hr success in slicing 0.002 btc for us and writing parlays waiting leveling up to shinny regions ... rain of sun rays ...lol
so we can create a permanent source of cash for our clickers in lower levels to help them go up on bitsler faster and more expedient to reach the goals
Activity: 130
hi, peers and civs, users and onliners, gamers and gamblers, icons and emoticons
i am witsie73 and brendonen .... banned on both accounts .. 360days  and 7 days lol
i agree on many of your statements, still stuff and staff of bitsler are very special
and that is what makes them the top leaders of the gaming crypto-industry online
i have broader agenda, for me chat is work, for the mods and admins chat is job
i think you, mods, want to rule and dominate under pretense of the rules and tos
for me chat is right for you chat is privilege, you can ban me i can not ignore you
if i talk a bit more you say: i will ban you for trolling, if i ask tips for tipping you can ban me for begging
if i mention yabtcl, you will say: i will ban you for mentioning other site, though i came here over yabtcl chat
if i invite chatters to common togetherness in sportsbetting: you will say: i will ban you for promoting your business
if i post internal link you can accuse me for posting external link, some recourse is not to be found, seem that i am the only recourse online
generally, mods and admins can use interpretation and impressions to blame and ban users and get some domination as satisfaction, okay
problem of all problems is that mods can and user can not ... dismay ... helplessness .... cruelty of bitsler is maybe what attracts us the most
bitsler is cruel, as they ban you on chat that means you lose faucet's rights, no water no life, i found 8 kinds of killing us on bitsler ... hahahaha
however, we have to be grateful for creation of such site .... it is rich to reach ... join me on my sites if you want some more actions ... thanks
zik zikalkis (aka brendon, aka brendonen, aka witsie, aka brenderson, aka aka ... ), fb locked my 13 accounts to prove to me  that i am me .... lol
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
Activity: 335
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10