Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSLER SCAM OR MISUNDERSTANDIN - page 2. (Read 305 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
November 06, 2020, 07:56:03 PM
Destination tag isn't always required and that's why Bitsler performed your withdrawal without destination tag.

Destination tag is usually required when you send XRP to exchanges or custodial wallets (or any other third party)
Exchanges and custodial wallets usually give all users a same address and give a unique destination tag to each of them to know who has deposited.
Since Bitsler cannot know what's the policy of the wallet or exchange you are withdrawing to, they cannot know if a destination tag is required.

Note that the fund is now in the address you entered as withdrawal address. But the service you are using has't credited your balance because they don't know the fund has been deposited by you.  
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
November 06, 2020, 07:40:59 PM
I've had XRP withdrawals from bitsler many times but never had any issues while dealing with them. I don't believe they can scam as they have always been instant with their withdrawals. If you want to "blame" them, then this is not the right section to post in. Please move this thread to "Scam Accusations" as it might get you their attention as well as the reason why this happened.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 06, 2020, 07:07:45 PM
hello

bitsler made a made mistake and is blaming it on me.

So i submitted a withdrawl to witdrawl 150 XRP.

you are requred by there own system to submit a desnation tag and adress for money to be sent to. Its not possible for you to submit one without theses two peices of info.  It wont even let me try to do it.

Now i submitted my witdrawl and when bitsler sent it out there system made the mistake on sending it without any destnayion tag at all. Obvouis error on there side because it impossible for me to even sunmit it without a destnation tag. When i went to support chat they said it was my fault which is impossible as you can see. And i would just loose money or i could try to recover it on my own.

They made a mistake easy to see i dont know why whey wont fix it but looks either scam or they dont want to loose money and dont care if its there mistkae

PROOF
https://imgur.com/a/VBlgEs1
Pages:
Jump to: