Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitsler Signature & Avatar Campaign (Closing Friday) - page 3. (Read 89973 times)

legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
I have added a rule change for everyone in the campaign, Wall observer and any other section where signatures aren't seen will not count towards weekly post count.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
We have a discussion in the German board on the meaning of rule "Posts on local boards will receive half credit". Does it mean that posts on local boards are only counted as half or that when posting only on local boards the weekly payment is only half.
So if a Hero writes only in the German board, does he must write 50 posts then or does he get 62.50$/week for 25 posts?
In this case you make double number of post than the normal counts. If the regular required post number is 25 then that user will have to make 50 posts to get the max capped payment for the week.
This is the correct analysis of the rule for local board posts. You local board posts will count but you will need to do 2 posts in order to receive 1 posts credit for them. Not meant to offend posters on local boards, but to encourage users to post on English boards. This also means you would need good English skills as well. Wouldn't want to encourage users to make poorly written English posts all over the forum.

Thank you very much for the clarification. So this campaign is out of the question for many good posters in the german board, which unfortunately do not have the necessary language skills. But it is okay. That is the way the rules are.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
We have a discussion in the German board on the meaning of rule "Posts on local boards will receive half credit". Does it mean that posts on local boards are only counted as half or that when posting only on local boards the weekly payment is only half.
So if a Hero writes only in the German board, does he must write 50 posts then or does he get 62.50$/week for 25 posts?
In this case you make double number of post than the normal counts. If the regular required post number is 25 then that user will have to make 50 posts to get the max capped payment for the week.
This is the correct analysis of the rule for local board posts. You local board posts will count but you will need to do 2 posts in order to receive 1 posts credit for them. Not meant to offend posters on local boards, but to encourage users to post on English boards. This also means you would need good English skills as well. Wouldn't want to encourage users to make poorly written English posts all over the forum.

There are a decent number of good users who have applied for the 2 spots. I have pmmed the 2 users I am adding. For everyone else, maybe next time.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
You can stop calculations about payments method. Here are changes which is actually until now. If you are applied without BTC address, be sure the manager will contact you through PM to send them your addy. no need for superfluous discussion.

Sheet has been turned in to Baryom.

**EDIT**

All users have been messaged to provide a bitcoin address. Payments will now be made weekly to your btc wallets and not your bitsler accts.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
Will go ahead and apply:

Btctalk Username - Gyfts
Bitsler name - Gyfts
Post count - 1018
Rank - Legendary

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I don't know what happened. Most of applicants don't read OP.
Knowing that Bitsler has been in a long time, there are a lot of things that happened during those times, like the change of payment rates, rules, flexibility, etc. The important thing is that the owner is a big part of it like before payments are sent, it goes through the owner. And maybe the owner still judges the applicants. Possibly.

Personally, OP has not been updated with optional payment gate (BTC address - legacy/segwit), so it is the best to stick with application form above.
I think it doesn't have a big impact on whether or not you would follow the format now. Look at the recently accepted application. There's no Bitsler name, it's just that yahoo62278 PMed and that was it. I think it's still the quality of the posts of the member and a huge part from Baryom.

I suggest sticking to not clogging the thread. (sorry for this, just my two cents)
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
Personally, OP has not been updated with optional payment gate (BTC address - legacy/segwit), so it is the best to stick with application form above.
First I applied with the application form mentioned in OP (without BTC addy), then I checked the spreadsheet and I saw the currently enrolled members have their BTC addy listed. So I thought that maybe Yahoo now issuing payments directly not in Bitsler account. Later I edited with my BTC addy, tho my Bitsler account is also there.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
How to apply
Btctalk Username
Bitsler name
Post count
Rank
And that post
Segwit addresses are fine nowdays. I wasn't accepting them prior to bitcoin core updating and allowing them.

It doesn't hurt to add a BTC address to the application, I would like to point out that the spreadsheet DO have BTC addresses listed, although the payment is done to the account directly. It's there.

EDIT: Payments are to BTC addresses, not accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
How to apply
Btctalk Username
Bitsler name
Post count
Rank
And that post
Segwit addresses are fine nowdays. I wasn't accepting them prior to bitcoin core updating and allowing them.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Applying base on the forgive and forget you said a couple of months back
Btctalk Username : Hulla
Bitsler name : Hulla
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Bitcointalk username: dothebeats
Bitsler name: datbeats24
Profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dothebeats-306338
BTC Address: 3PNfF9vgEmved7P6uEQoEcctWoyRLiU2xs

Will change everything once accepted, thanks!
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Bitcointalk Username : mosprognoz
Bitsler name: mosprognoz
Profile URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mosprognoz-1094569
Post count  : 1183
BTC address  : 

EDIT = Not interested any more.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Username: Deathwing
Bitsler Username: DeathwingBTC
BTC Address: bc1qhe93wku0068m4jhdudr50ueee6d2qq62lhvgr4

Thank you.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Btctalk Username: ice18
Bitsler name: mice18

*Will immediately change signature codes once accepted, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Hello Yahoo.

I would really like to join. All my 1120 merits were earned. I am 37th most merited user of the forum and 776th most posts (according to https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=bitmover).
I will become a Legendary in a few weeks (self made).

Btctalk Username: bitmover
Bitsler name: bitmover2
Btc address: 3JpG194PTnmjrLk3b5hTEcJda7g1J315dr
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Btctalk Username: tranthidung
Bitsler name: dzungtsstat

I will change my avatar and signature if accepted and since tomorrow when I finish my current campaign.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
BitcoinTalk username: Pamoldar
Bitsler name: Pamoldar
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
Hello Yahoo, here's my application:

Btctalk Username: hello_good_sir
Bitsler name: goodsir77