Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitspend has an amazing first week! - page 3. (Read 4024 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 16, 2013, 10:12:50 AM
VERY GREAT to hear this is working... shame it wasn't last week, when I was wracking my brain on how to buy an airfare with bitcoin I remembered the site that could buy whatever I wanted with bitcoin. Couldn't remember the name, put the question up in reddit and sure enough somebody linked me. Dammit though, site was down. I wanted to see if you could book a flight from Melbourne to Peru. Would you have been able to do it? Too late now, I'm leaving tomorrow. Flights would be a great thing to be able to pay for with bitcoin.

Have a great trip and the next time, we really look forward to helping you purchase your airline tickets!

Bitspend.net
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2013, 09:17:46 AM
If I get my hands on some coins would you guys be okay to order through this site? www.cooksongold.com
Activity: 22
March 16, 2013, 09:15:57 AM
VERY GREAT to hear this is working... shame it wasn't last week, when I was wracking my brain on how to buy an airfare with bitcoin I remembered the site that could buy whatever I wanted with bitcoin. Couldn't remember the name, put the question up in reddit and sure enough somebody linked me. Dammit though, site was down. I wanted to see if you could book a flight from Melbourne to Peru. Would you have been able to do it? Too late now, I'm leaving tomorrow. Flights would be a great thing to be able to pay for with bitcoin.
Activity: 30
March 15, 2013, 09:08:15 PM
Okay no problem! I knew it was some legal ish :-)

That doesn't mean you cannot just order the game itself from Gamestop through Bitspend!  Heck, let us know what game you want to pre-order, and we will put it through for you as your first Bitspend purchase and we will waive the normal fee Smiley

March 15, 2013, 09:05:31 PM
I don't get the product.  It's not clear for your ringing endorsement of your own business or your web site.  It looks like you shop for a fee.  Maybe you should have a "How it works" page.

Are there other businesses that do this?  Do they make money?  I've never heard of it except for wealthy people who need their time for things other than shopping.

Sam

Quote from our home page:
"Bitspend allows anyone, to shop anywhere online, and pay with Bitcoins when the merchant does not accept them. Order your item through Bitspend, pay in Bitcoins, and we pay the merchant in their chosen format for you!"

I apologize if it isn't clear to you--maybe we need to do some work on that on our end to better clarify for those who do not know what site they are visiting.  For the most part, those who visit us know exactly what they are there... to buy anything, from any website, using your Bitcoins as payment Smiley

That is on you home page only 33% of the time.  I totally missed it.  Because it's part of a display that keeps changing I ignored it while looking elsewhere for a description.

Don't get us wrong, we love the constructive criticism, it lets us improve our service to you.  While the majority of those who visit Bitspend know why they are there, you have a great point.  We will work to make it more clear what our service is "in a nutshell", on a more prominent area of the main page.

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
March 15, 2013, 09:02:42 PM
I don't get the product.  It's not clear for your ringing endorsement of your own business or your web site.  It looks like you shop for a fee.  Maybe you should have a "How it works" page.

Are there other businesses that do this?  Do they make money?  I've never heard of it except for wealthy people who need their time for things other than shopping.

Sam

"Bitspend allows anyone, to shop anywhere online, and pay with Bitcoins when the merchant does not accept them. Order your item through Bitspend, pay in Bitcoins, and we pay the merchant in their chosen format for you!"

I apologize if it isn't clear to you--maybe we need to do some work on that on our end to better clarify for those who do not know what site they are visiting.  For the most part, those who visit us know exactly what they are there... to buy anything, from any website, using your Bitcoins as payment Smiley

That is on you home page only 33% of the time.  I totally missed it.  Because it's part of a display that keeps changing I ignored it while looking elsewhere for a description.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 15, 2013, 08:55:35 PM
Okay no problem! I knew it was some legal ish :-)
March 15, 2013, 08:54:10 PM
Any chance for Gamestop gift cards??? Or Moneypaks?

We're intentionally avoiding any and all "gift cards" right now, until we have 100% legal clearance to do so, as there is a big grey area there when it comes to the Anti-Money Laundering laws, and we in no way want to violate any law which could threaten our otherwise legitimate business.

In the future, when(if) our attorneys give us the go on that, we will offer it Smiley
March 15, 2013, 08:51:49 PM
Any chance for Gamestop gift cards??? Or Moneypaks?
March 15, 2013, 08:49:19 PM

Sam

Activity: 451
March 15, 2013, 08:44:47 PM

Sam
Activity: 17
March 15, 2013, 08:42:26 PM
great work guys, will definitely use your service one day. And lol about someone sending you a grocery list.
March 15, 2013, 08:31:02 PM
I thought about a long and comical response to give you, but I figured the cold hard fact of a definitive answer would be best.

Can I buy a car on ebay with bitspend?

Yes. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 15, 2013, 08:24:31 PM
Can I buy a car on ebay with bitspend?
March 15, 2013, 08:24:07 PM
Can you use 3rd party escrow with BitSpend?

As of now no.  We know your trust is the hardest thing we have to earn as a company, but we are off to a great start.  Over $7,000 in orders have been placed with us this first 5 days!!  We have an open-office policy, meaning anyone can come by our South Florida office and say hi or even ask about Bitcoins(see our address and location on the contact us page on our site). 

We operate as transparent and open as possible, so we can earn the trust of the Bitcoin community.  If you are in FL, come by Smiley

Activity: 16
March 15, 2013, 08:17:09 PM
Awesome job with BitSpend.net. Simple idea and perfect execution. This is the kind of thing that will bring Bitcoin to the world.

Just wait!  You guys haven't seen anything yet  Grin 

James, our head of top-secret-stuff, is about ready to allow me the honor of releasing our newest features and I cannot wait!  What we have coming will completely streamline the process of ordering with Bitspend, and will make ordering anything with Bitcoins easier than ever before.

We look forward to serving all of you in the Bitcoin community, and allowing you to finally spend those Bitcoins on anything, anywhere!

Can you use 3rd party escrow with BitSpend?
March 15, 2013, 08:15:27 PM
Awesome job with BitSpend.net. Simple idea and perfect execution. This is the kind of thing that will bring Bitcoin to the world.

Just wait!  You guys haven't seen anything yet  Grin 

James, our head of top-secret-stuff, is about ready to allow me the honor of releasing our newest features and I cannot wait!  What we have coming will completely streamline the process of ordering with Bitspend, and will make ordering anything with Bitcoins easier than ever before.

We look forward to serving all of you in the Bitcoin community, and allowing you to finally spend those Bitcoins on anything, anywhere!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1023
Democracy is the original 51% attack
March 15, 2013, 06:53:39 PM
March 15, 2013, 06:28:45 PM
I really like the site design and will use in the future
Activity: 250
March 15, 2013, 05:45:34 PM
Great site design, love it
Pages:
Jump to: