Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitspend has an amazing first week! - page 4. (Read 4024 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 15, 2013, 05:43:13 PM
The funniest story from this week now that you mention it: a gentleman sent us his grocery list. I'm sure he was trying to push us to the limit but it worked perfectly. We received his list of items, we ordered them for him and they were delivered on time. With some of our coming tools this will become even more easy. We couldn't be more thrilled with how things are going.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2013, 05:43:03 PM
grats to you guys, it's great seeing all these businesses spring up.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
March 15, 2013, 05:39:26 PM
This is great news! I was just looking around for something I can try the service with.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 15, 2013, 05:35:55 PM
Bitspend has had an awesome first week bringing purchasing freedom to bitcoin owners, giving our community the ability to buy anything, anywhere, anytime. The orders have been flooding in with a 99% success rate. The 1% of issues had nothing to do with Bitspend but rather with the merchants not being able to ship certain items to the client.

Orders have come in from Australia, Canada, Germany, South Africa, Japan, United States and more. Site traffic is very high, we've had to increase our bandwidth at least 4 times already.

Trust, security, ease and anonymity are incredibly important to Bitspend and so far our clients have enjoyed our service. We will be releasing some new features this coming week as well so please check us out at http://www.bitspend.net

Tell us about your experience with Bitspend.net. We'd love to hear about it!

Pages:
Jump to: