Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSPIN.CO FREE 3btc RAFFLE! (entry closed) - page 3. (Read 11122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
okay no problem, thanks again for running this Smiley
good luck to all!

Hi, i checked my signature and its definitely at 10px
this is what i've used for it
BitSpin.co #1 in BTC Blackjack & Roulette Social Fair Secure Fun ▶ PLAY NOW! Free 3BTC Raffle - Deadline: July 31
Code:
[url=https://bitspin.co][size=10px][b][glow=orange,8,3][color=green] ♦ [/color] [color=white] BitSpin.co [/color] [color=green]♦[/color] [color=white] #1 in BTC Blackjack & Roulette [color=green]♦[/color] Social [color=green]♦[/color] Fair [color=green]♦[/color] Secure [color=green]♦[/color] Fun [color=green]♦[/color] [glow=yellow,8,3][color=black] ▶ PLAY NOW! [/color][/glow][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitspinco-free-3btc-raffle-entry-closed-259656]Free 3BTC Raffle - Deadline: July 31[/url] 

You may have meant 10pt perhaps?  10pt and 10px are two very different things
I increased it to 10pt now and placed it at the top. Anyway hope this meets the requirements.
BitSpin.co #1 in BTC Blackjack & Roulette Social Fair Secure Fun ▶ PLAY NOW! Free 3BTC Raffle - Deadline: July 31

Ah, yes, I meant 10pt, sorry for the confusion. Yes, you are eligible for the drawing.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Code:
[url=https://bitspin.co][size=10px][b][glow=orange,8,3][color=green] ♦ [/color] [color=white] BitSpin.co [/color] [color=green]♦[/color] [color=white] #1 in BTC Blackjack & Roulette [color=green]♦[/color] Social [color=green]♦[/color] Fair [color=green]♦[/color] Secure [color=green]♦[/color] Fun [color=green]♦[/color] [glow=yellow,8,3][color=black] ▶ PLAY NOW! [/color][/glow][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitspinco-free-3btc-raffle-entry-closed-259656]Free 3BTC Raffle - Deadline: July 31[/url] 

I increased it to 10pt now and placed it at the top. Anyway hope this meets the requirements.

Ah, yes, I meant 10pt, sorry for the confusion. Yes, you are eligible for the drawing.
legendary
Code:

I made a few little changes to my signature, the display for this raffle is ok?

Yes, that's fine.
Activity: 363
Merit: 285
I made a few little changes to my signature, the display for this raffle is ok?
The following users are eligible for the raffle:

iANDROID
   HollowIP
   PurpleTentacle
   Jgguy
   digit*
   JonnySmithers
   UserRandom
   kuriboh
   spurs32
   jets567
   cornish_will
   Southpaw0
   shark313
   r00t$
   flagel8
   sevenVII
   Alicia90
   theDF*

*Those names in red have been contacted about the size of their signatures- they'll have 24 hours from the date of this post to correct them.

For everyone else, the only requirement is that you make your required posts (constructive, non-spammy posts) before August 12th. Good luck!
Today is your last chance to enter this raffle! The odds are very good, and the requirements are super easy to fulfill! See the first post for details.

After the eligibility is closed can we remove the "Free 3btc raffle" part of the sig? Seems like it may not be needed after.

Yes, you can remove the link to the raffle.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Who is the lucky winner?

"On August 12th, I'll go through and see who qualifies for the drawing, and then we'll select a winner."
Activity: 518
Who is the lucky winner?

Re-read OP
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Who is the lucky winner?
Activity: 182
Swiss Money all around me!
Can you confirm who is in?
Activity: 518
Today is your last chance to enter this raffle! The odds are very good, and the requirements are super easy to fulfill! See the first post for details.

After the eligibility is closed can we remove the "Free 3btc raffle" part of the sig? Seems like it may not be needed after.
legendary
hi, could you confirm i'm entered into this?  I adjusted the banner to 10px in my sig.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im in!!

Address : 1AfGadcLNmGBommu4cCskdyVjLeiadYxzL

if I win, I will make it permanent down there  Grin

note: Im raise funding to buy Raspberry Pi, I will appreciate any Donation you make. if you donate 1 BTC in return I will advertise you permanently on my signature
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Thanks for the opportunity to win 3 BTC!!

1Mwfo7JybxuDCVPkK2JeSxKFGfyNN8qKFd

Grin
Activity: 120
Wish me luck!

BTC Address:
1Hdn5TE9jxMMY1dBwn44y8LFxZw6xN5kPi

And thank you!
Activity: 188
Thanks for the explanation. Count me in!

address:    122dS8stWBaXeVDK5JbQG96sduV25ozE2n

It's sort of embarrassing that I obviously did not read your original post CAREFULLY...
If I can think of enough meaningful posts by the deadline, I'll be in...

If not, thanks anyway!

Hi Flagel8,

Thanks for your interest. The way it works is:

1) Sign up before July 31st (add banner to signature, post here)
2) Between your signup date and August 12th, make the required number of posts
3) On August 12th, I'll go through and see who qualifies for the drawing, and then we'll select a winner.

...so no worries if you don't think of enough posts before July 31st- you have until August 12th to make them. However, you must sign up by July 31st.
Activity: 188
If I can think of enough meaningful posts by the deadline, I'll be in...

If not, thanks anyway!
Pages:
Jump to: