Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 122. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 11, 2015, 02:28:14 PM
We could have launched XBS will 100% premine and distribute it entirely to Africans on their forum but instead we gave bitcointalk community the opportunity to mine and trade XBS before we launch in Africa. We didn't ask anything in return nor did anyone gave us something in return as a show of appreciation but instead you were trying to tarnish our hard work.

Some facts:

Bitstake was created to serve as a payment gateway for Africans.

The platform and the coin (XBS) are separate, this has been said numerous times since we launched.

We are still in beta and all the information about mailing address, whitepaper & company will be available.

Identity of Bitstake team members in Nigeria will not be reveal, Nigeria is not a county that you post personal information about people with sensitive financial information online because we want to pleased some people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 11, 2015, 12:56:56 PM
thanks for cheap xbs  after long time =)

can't wait for bitstake platform which will convert price back to high levels  Grin

Yeah don't take my above comment as fud because I am continuing to research it, idea is good. But DrMikefromHashtag has got a real shady campaign going on with his "other coin".

Do not worry too much about what I say. I talk big, walk big, and some say I am big in alts. I do not worry about it, so you should get too rustled up either. I tend to threaten weak people. I apologize.

As far as how we make money, There is nothing "shady". We buy first because we do serious research and then we sell you those that do not. That is capitalism. I am not "Robin Hood".

If you do not believe in XBS and all that they have "DONE", then do not bother. We have been in this game since LTC was 15cents. I heard all the BS then too. We unloaded LTC at $30-45.

We have seen a lot and I can tell this:

IN TWO MONTHS, NO ALT-COIN HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE THAN BISTAKE. NONE HAVE SUCH A SHORT ROAD TO ADOPTION. NONE.

As far as SCAMS, the DEV does not have to do much to scam you. He can do the following:

1. Announce that there is a $20 Floor = XPY
2. Announce an Honor's Program to Buy Back all Coins at $20 = XPY (They scammed $200,0000 out of the market)
3. Do an ICO at .0000007, shut down the bit-talk thread, and pump the coin up 30000% in a week and DUMP IT = GRID
4. Promise a great POS scheme and disappear the moment POW is over = CASH

I could go on and on....

Why go through all the trouble bringing out feature that no alt has? SCAMMING is so easy in alts...

Sit back and relax. Buy or Sell. WE ARE BUYING

GLTY
DR MIKE
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2015, 09:47:27 AM
I've just been sitting back and watching this situation materialize..... it's been interesting to say the least. Whether you think Dr. Mike is a salesman or not, he makes some very good points.  NOTHING has changed, period!!

All tech, to this point, has been released on time and without any hiccups (which already tops most coins).  Seriously, the dev team has successfully delivered SMS, the Lending Platform and the Multi-Stake Platform; the Trading Platform and a new website are on the way. It seems too much work has already gone into this project for it to be a scam. The dev's may not be as visible as we'd all like, but that's been the case since Bitstake/XBS launched in January. Maybe they're too busy getting shit done (although more comm would be appreciated). The important piece is that they have honored their deadlines and their word (which also tops most coins).

Everyone needs to chill out a bit and look at the facts. Don't buy if you think it's a scam, no one is forcing you. I've said from the beginning, I'm willing to lose the BTC I've invested because the reward far exceeds the risk imo and I still believe that Wink

peace,
clovis

NWweight:22,704
Activity: 78
March 11, 2015, 09:16:27 AM
Most crypto investors need to look in the mirror and be honest. They are not INVESTORS. They are SHORT TERM  ADDICTED GAMBLERS.

If you were an investor in Bistake, you would be licking your lips that the price is so low. What changed from yesterday and today? NOTHING! The price went down. Great. We are buying more at a cheaper price.

Have you researched west Africa? Nigeria? Remittance? I mean have you spent days researching it? Have you seen the projections for money transfers (hint... its in the $$ Billions) and how much they have to pay currently and services they are using? Have you looked into Bitstake's competition and researched how much money they are making? and the services they offer? My guys spend days and nights researching this stuff!

Most just look at a ticker on Bittrex? smh

We are excited about XBS. Very excited. Go look at the Nigerian Announcement Thread. Really spend an hour researching all the conversations and the amount of money moving around by the 1.3 million members on that Forum alone!

http://www.nairaland.com/2183184/announcing-bitstake-bitcoin-exchange-naira#31499981

For the ones saying Bistake does not have people on the ground, you are not paying attention.

If you are selling this before April 1st, then your stupid.

If you are selling this before it starts being used for Remittance after April 1st, then you are VERY STUPID. Because, Remittance can create an in Rush of FIAT into Bitstake $MILLIONS UPON $MILLIONS.

Sit back. Relax. and Average Down! We are!

We have another coin that is not in this industry, but will go 10-20X in about 30 days. Dm me on Twitter. Make $$ on that to buy more XBS !! If you do not make a 10x return on our coin in 45days, We will refund your team membership fee.

@DrMikesCoinTeam
Dr Mike

This sounds like a sales pitch and the forum thread you linked is one tiny thread with most of the talking done by Bitstake "Nigeria". Haven't we all read about enough coins that have this and that partnership or teams across the globe only to then find out it was fake.

It's easy; if the Nigeria team just post verification of its existence then we all get all warm and fuzzy and put money in this.

I think that is a rational request, not FUD.
Activity: 89
March 11, 2015, 07:56:03 AM
thanks for cheap xbs  after long time =)

can't wait for bitstake platform which will convert price back to high levels  Grin

Yeah don't take my above comment as fud because I am continuing to research it, idea is good. But DrMikefromHashtag has got a real shady campaign going on with his "other coin".
Activity: 89
March 11, 2015, 07:49:05 AM

That is just one tiny post in one huge forum.

We have another coin that is not in this industry, but will go 10-20X in about 30 days. Dm me on Twitter. Make $$ on that to buy more XBS !! If you do not make a 10x return on our coin in 45days, We will refund your team membership fee.

HUGE RED FLAG Cheesy I can't believe how many people are falling for these get rich quick schemes... Honestly I thought this was a serious project until I read your "I'll 10x double your money" campaign. You lost me here and hopefully other will use their brain too.
March 11, 2015, 03:50:55 AM
Most crypto investors need to look in the mirror and be honest. They are not INVESTORS. They are SHORT TERM  ADDICTED GAMBLERS.

If you were an investor in Bistake, you would be licking your lips that the price is so low. What changed from yesterday and today? NOTHING! The price went down. Great. We are buying more at a cheaper price.

Have you researched west Africa? Nigeria? Remittance? I mean have you spent days researching it? Have you seen the projections for money transfers (hint... its in the $$ Billions) and how much they have to pay currently and services they are using? Have you looked into Bitstake's competition and researched how much money they are making? and the services they offer? My guys spend days and nights researching this stuff!

Most just look at a ticker on Bittrex? smh

We are excited about XBS. Very excited. Go look at the Nigerian Announcement Thread. Really spend an hour researching all the conversations and the amount of money moving around by the 1.3 million members on that Forum alone!

http://www.nairaland.com/2183184/announcing-bitstake-bitcoin-exchange-naira#31499981

For the ones saying Bistake does not have people on the ground, you are not paying attention.

If you are selling this before April 1st, then your stupid.

If you are selling this before it starts being used for Remittance after April 1st, then you are VERY STUPID. Because, Remittance can create an in Rush of FIAT into Bitstake $MILLIONS UPON $MILLIONS.

Sit back. Relax. and Average Down! We are!

@DrMikesCoinTeam
Dr Mike

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 11, 2015, 01:37:37 AM
I hear everyone talking about whales, but looking at the richlist there arent any whales involved yet, at least not with huge amount of btc.

The biggest address has 100k coins which is about 10btc, which basically is nothing for a top wallet at current prices. Also they probably bought their coins at 4k level, which brings it a total investment of only 4btc.

When looking at the richlist, the spread isnt that bad at all. Most of the poeple only invest 1btc or lower, only top 10 a bit more but even they didnt put in any large amount of money. Offcourse its possible that some of the top addresses belongs to the same person...in that case it does look bad as that will mean only 2 or 3 people own 30%/40% of all coins...but nobody cant tell that except the owners..

I think the biggest problem is that everyone thinks its a scam or a pump and dump coin. So even with the best dev and the best tech it will be very difficult to attract lots of new investors...

In my opinion its not looking good at the moment..
Activity: 78
March 11, 2015, 01:08:42 AM
Two times my same post has been deleted. Since bitstake has promoted that they will engage working in Nigeria can we have any verification that there exists any type of real physical team in Nigeria? I think this would be very easy to verify.
Activity: 238
March 10, 2015, 09:28:25 PM
Piston Honda.
Do not post in Bitstake thread anymore, any subsequent posts will be referred to the admin for ban.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 10, 2015, 08:50:29 PM
changes my mind
Activity: 691
March 10, 2015, 05:47:24 PM
How can bitcoin improve Africans online shopping experience?
XBS promoting BTC or XBS coin. I see more talk about BTC than XBS on twitter.
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
March 10, 2015, 05:42:19 PM
How can bitcoin improve Africans online shopping experience?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2015, 05:33:05 PM
Has anyone checked the twitter? so many Venture capitalists are following this.

Mind putting a list?
Activity: 206
March 10, 2015, 05:24:25 PM
Has anyone checked the twitter? so many Venture capitalists are following this.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
March 10, 2015, 05:47:12 AM
Let me ask you guys, top wallets on rich list are not staking for long time, why not? This can make profit for owner, or if not this way, can make nice amount of coins for giveaway and use them like promo on twitter, bitcointalk...just my idea.  Smiley
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
March 10, 2015, 05:36:13 AM
Looks like is not very smart idea sell ATM. Platform should be released in just like 3 weeks from now. Price will slowly rise to level 50-70k, we will see few more pnd and bigger activity FUDers, thats how they mostly make their money, what other reason should be, that somebody care so much, spend daily time for warning us, spreading fear and smart ideas for sale. If somebody like to sell is fine, do it, but when is Platform done and investment make profit, not few days before.
March 10, 2015, 04:11:34 AM
Only 1 press coverage (CNN,BBC etc) will send us to the moon..think about it. I'm guessing when they launch in Africa  Wink

I am not telling you to buy, only buy when the price is rising.  Grin

That is why a PR firm is important. Do you realize how easy and cheap it is to get press coverage on YahooNews, BusinessTimes, etc...? $1000-5,000. You can get blanket coverage for the launch rather cheaply. A P.R. firm will direct the coverage to the correct demographics also....
Activity: 1080
March 10, 2015, 03:04:32 AM
Dr Mike Do you know how much Ripple raised and the percentage of the coins held by their founders? Let them build the tech before hiring PR.

I am certain this coin will go big in Africa.

i hope so Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
March 10, 2015, 12:45:48 AM
Only 1 press coverage (CNN,BBC etc) will send us to the moon..think about it. I'm guessing when they launch in Africa  Wink

I am not telling you to buy, only buy when the price is rising.  Grin
Jump to: