Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 123. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
March 10, 2015, 12:43:28 AM
Dr Mike Do you know how much Ripple raised and the percentage of the coins held by their founders? Let them build the tech before hiring PR.

I am certain this coin will go big in Africa.

Not a Doctor
March 10, 2015, 12:39:11 AM
I think you should all chill out first, below are the start up that deals with bitcoin remittance apart from the nice site, Bitstake features are far superior than any other service provider targeting Africa.

https://www.coinpip.com
https://hellobit.com/
https://www.bitpesa.co/
http://bitsoko.co.ke/

They already said there will be bank deposit, so I am guessing that will be under the Bitstake company name.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 10, 2015, 12:16:55 AM
dump it

Forgot to add, dumpers will regret

Ha ha...

That was funny. I was wondering, if you changed your mind.

If the dev, strives for the level of professionalism and transparency as VRC and Ripple, this will be a HUGE success. I keep repeating, so hopefully they take it to heart - since I never heard a reply. This is an easy slam dunk. This not just about just technology, like dark. This is about a financial construct, a Banking mechanism. Banks have to be a symbol of strength and integrity. Below are papers on Bank branding written by academics. I hope they are researching and thinking this deeply about Bitstake, if they seriously want it to be used as vehicle for remittance. It is not just about a coin, a website and features. You need to consider the customer psychology, the brand...

Read below.

http://pakacademicsearch.com/pdf-files/ech/517/35-39%20Vol%205,%20No%2021%20(2013).pdf
http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/financial-services/045588.pdf
http://www.academia.edu/2148036/STRATEGIC_BANK_BRANDING_A_CASE_STUDY_OF_BANK_OF_AYUDHYA

Dr Mike
Not a Doctor
March 09, 2015, 09:42:53 PM
dump it

Forgot to add, dumpers will regret
March 09, 2015, 04:48:22 PM
how long will beta testing take?

Hi TarzanCZ,
Bitstake will be fully launched by the end of March.

XBS on the end of March

it is a 100% possibility. Like i said, IMO, their business model is freaking brilliant. If they hired a PR firm, an attorney, and provided their team identities, there is nothing standing in the way for this to a multi-billion coin. One of the biggest mistakes of people with start-ups is trying do all the work themselves.

They have a brilliant idea, but they are not PR experts by any stretch ... see VRC and  Ripple, for better examples for PR, professionalism. Look at their transparency. Check out the teams, etc...

https://ripple.com
http://www.vericoin.info

The plan is great, BUT, they have a HUGE trust barrier. If they do the above, the TRUST barrier goes away. If they don't, another dev will do it and will steal market share - that is just business.

i have another coin that is not in this industry, but could will go 20X in about 30 days. Dm me on Twitter. Make $$ on that to buy more XBS !! If you do not make a 10x return on our coin, We will refund your team membership fee.

@DrMikesCoinTeam
Dr Mike
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 09, 2015, 04:38:48 PM

Would have the same fate as SPR!

You have no rights to talk about other coin after you got burned badly with squarebit. I remember when i exited that coin you were still holding like a newbie bagholder.
Activity: 1080
March 09, 2015, 03:59:56 PM
many people angry  Huh Huh
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
March 09, 2015, 03:48:58 PM

Hi TarzanCZ,
Thank you DEVs, lets move this project forward, together. This is great coin, community support is important and every new member is more as welkome here. Talk w respect, response same way everybody. Fuders are on coins, where they can make profit. We needs move to next level, great coin, patience please. Smiley
Activity: 669
March 09, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

Hi TarzanCZ,

XBS on the end of March

Activity: 238
March 09, 2015, 03:21:11 PM

Hi TarzanCZ,
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
March 09, 2015, 02:17:56 PM
Calm down guys.

Although I did not like the dev's unprofessional response, I will not hold it 100% against him forever. Yes. It shakes confidence. However, many CEO's are imperfect, and unprofessional. What do you do Mark Zuckerburg was like when he was younger? A Douche. Yet people made $$.

So far the Dev has delivered on everything they said. Which is huge.

Actually, this coin is positioned to be a $billion market cap and that could happen in short order. I will be on the first be used. Remittance in Nigeria is brilliant.

As far as transperency, there is no way around it.

1. Proof of DEV
or
2. Partner with another Top DEV team like VRC, XC etc... Can you imagine a XBS- VRC alliance? Wow !

There is too much at stake at the moment.

In my opinion, they are WEST AFRICANS likely Nigerians and do not want their ID known because of the negative backslash. I believe being from West Africa is a PLUS. It is unfortunate that so much Prejudice exist in world. I believe they would have an easier time getting the  coin accepted in Nigeria than anyone. They know the culture.

It is a scam? As far as today, NO!
XPY is a SCAM.

Let's see how the Dev responds. They have too much at stake to walk away. But, I caution the community about the following:

We want proof of Dev, Transparency, etc...
If the devs turn out to be Nigerians or from some other part of West Africa, would that matter to you? It does not to me and should not to you either. That would be ignorant and prejudice. 99% of the alt coins did not come for Nigeria and they were all SCAMS.... Support the community and the Dev.

Give the devs a break. Sit back and relax.

I am not selling anything at the moment. Why should I?

Dr Mike

Well said, doc. So far, they've done everything they said they would do.

Thank you for your comment dr mike, I was waiting all day for your post. You are right now and you wrote correct responce last night too on DEV post. XBS is great coin, glad to have you here dr mike. Hope others share same, regards.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 09, 2015, 02:02:32 PM
Calm down guys.

Although I did not like the dev's unprofessional response, I will not hold it 100% against him forever. Yes. It shakes confidence. However, many CEO's are imperfect, and unprofessional. What do you do Mark Zuckerburg was like when he was younger? A Douche. Yet people made $$.

Actually, this coin is positioned to be a $billion market cap and that could happen in short order. I will be on the first be used. Remittance in Nigeria is brilliant.

1. Proof of DEV
or
2. Partner with another Top DEV team like VRC, XC etc... Can you imagine a XBS- VRC alliance? Wow !

In my opinion, they are WEST AFRICANS likely Nigerians and do not want their ID known because of the negative backslash. I believe being from West Africa is a PLUS. It is unfortunate that so much Prejudice exist in world. I believe they would have an easier time getting the  coin accepted in Nigeria than anyone. They know the culture.

XPY is a SCAM.

Let's see how the Dev responds. They have too much at stake to walk away. But, I caution the community about the following:

If the devs turn out to be Nigerians or from some other part of West Africa, would that matter to you? It does not to me and should not to you either. That would be ignorant and prejudice. 99% of the alt coins did not come for Nigeria and they were all SCAMS.... Support the community and the Dev.

Dr Mike

Well said, doc. So far, they've done everything they said they would do.
March 09, 2015, 01:45:16 PM
Calm down guys.

1. Proof of DEV
or

XPY is a SCAM.

Dr Mike

March 09, 2015, 01:16:30 PM
fuck only scam fuck it
site down sold my coins  Angry

Activity: 1080
March 09, 2015, 12:42:03 PM
whats going on bro? Huh
Activity: 532
March 09, 2015, 11:57:17 AM
Don't listen the fudsters, they want your cheap coins.

Iam not fudding, far from it.. I can prove it

Here's an idea. Yes, this coin is shady. But so far i've made 6 times profit since i buy 15k when it was at 6000 satoshi.

Just play along with it, enjoy the ride.   Wink
March 09, 2015, 11:49:42 AM
aaaaand the price is falling again :/ 18k soon? :/

Yep, good call! Smiley

That was me dumping.. yesterday I asked in a very politie way for more transparancy from these guys.. they ridiculed it and deleted my message .. i have it in my inbox still, if this message gets deleted I will open a thread about it.. later dr Mike commented on their unproffessionalism and his message got deleted too.. be careful guys, I don't understand what all this secrecy is for..
Thanks for cheap coins. Also you fix trade volume.
Activity: 78
March 09, 2015, 11:44:00 AM
This coin is amazing! Thanks for the cheap coins. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 117
March 09, 2015, 11:38:54 AM
I'm holding and waiting for dev release. See no reason to panic.
Activity: 117
March 09, 2015, 11:27:47 AM
Don't listen the fudsters, they want your cheap coins.
Jump to: