Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 143. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2015, 09:50:53 PM
I did press the "New Win Wallet" link.

Huh, weird.  Not sure then.

My old wallet had the BitStake Platform icon in it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1206
February 23, 2015, 09:48:46 PM

Huh, weird.  Not sure then.

legendary
February 23, 2015, 09:32:15 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 23, 2015, 09:31:07 PM
It's in the OP, I can see the platform in my wallet.  Did you use the link that says "New Win/MAC Wallet?"  The Win/MAC icon may not be updated..... both links are just below the icons

Screenshot?
legendary
February 23, 2015, 09:29:13 PM
It's in the OP, I can see the platform in my wallet.  Did you use the link that says "New Win/MAC Wallet?"  The Win/MAC icon may not be updated..... both links are just below the icons
legendary
February 23, 2015, 09:25:16 PM
Win and Mac Wallets have been updated to feature the bitstake platform, please only download from the OP.

Bitstake Support

Where is it?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 23, 2015, 09:21:43 PM
Win and Mac Wallets have been updated to feature the bitstake platform, please only download from the OP.

Bitstake Support
legendary
February 23, 2015, 08:51:44 PM
Still doesn't sync ...
Anything else that might work ?
Thank you anyway.

Sent you a private message.

Bitstake Support

I have that issue too, please forward the message to me as well.
I tried adding a notepad.conf file to the BitStake folder located in "C:\Users:\...\Roaming\BitStake" with the nodes you mentioned before and still not syncing.
I want to add that I am using the old version of the wallet, although I've tried the same thing with the new version of it.

Open a new text document through notepad and add the peers you want. After that, save the file as "bitstake.conf", and IMPORTANT: save it as "All Files". Otherwise, you'll have a "bitstake.conf.txt" file, which won't work. Put this in the BitStake folder which is in Roaming.

Short and to the point, thank you! this worked.

My pleasure  Cool
Activity: 154
February 23, 2015, 08:48:34 PM
Yeah, thanks guys! It worked now! Grin
legendary
February 23, 2015, 08:43:06 PM
Guys, need help.. Wallet out of sync.. How will I make this work???

Don't worry, you'll get it... mine didn't work at first either.  I just closed and opened it a couple times and then waited for a few minutes.  Try creating a .conf and using the addnodes the dev just posted too. Probably not finding good peers is all

Thanks! How many hours might it take? I tried doing the .conf file but it did not work either..

Not hours, it took mine just a few minutes.  Did you make your .conf the way that Gladimor has already explained?
Activity: 10
February 23, 2015, 08:40:34 PM
Still doesn't sync ...
Thank you anyway.

Bitstake Support

I tried adding a notepad.conf file to the BitStake folder located in "C:\Users:\...\Roaming\BitStake" with the nodes you mentioned before and still not syncing.
I want to add that I am using the old version of the wallet, although I've tried the same thing with the new version of it.

Open a new text document through notepad and add the peers you want. After that, save the file as "bitstake.conf", and IMPORTANT: save it as "All Files". Otherwise, you'll have a "bitstake.conf.txt" file, which won't work. Put this in the BitStake folder which is in Roaming.

Short and to the point, thank you! this worked.
legendary
February 23, 2015, 08:31:47 PM
Still doesn't sync ...
Thank you anyway.

Bitstake Support

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
February 23, 2015, 08:29:57 PM
Day No. 5, what is XBS one of the top traded coins on Bittrex. Thank you all for support new way in crypto...Innovation!
February 23, 2015, 08:18:25 PM

Don't worry, you'll get it... mine didn't work at first either.  I just closed and opened it a couple times and then waited for a few minutes.  Try creating a .conf and using the addnodes the dev just posted too. Probably not finding good peers is all

Thanks! How many hours might it take? I tried doing the .conf file but it did not work either..
Activity: 10
February 23, 2015, 08:16:20 PM
Still doesn't sync ...
Thank you anyway.

Bitstake Support

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
February 23, 2015, 08:14:43 PM

Check your firewall, if you have set connections there.
legendary
February 23, 2015, 08:13:17 PM

February 23, 2015, 08:01:39 PM
legendary
February 23, 2015, 07:54:29 PM
Up more than over 30% in the last 24 hours alone, Bitstake is a new cryptocurrency that mimics a cloud staking service. Bistake is deposited to an account which is held in a proof of stake module. Besides just staking, it can also act as a multipool allowing users to automatically convert stake they earn into any other coin the users wish.

Bistake also offers bank-level encryption, and also allows you to access your Bitstake via email as well through cross platform apps for your phone and tablet. Besides staking, users can also engage in trading and p2p lending as well.

Bitstake is still a new coin, and currently only the lending platform and wallet are working. Both trading and the multi-stake platform greet you with a “Coming Soon!” message. Nonetheless, many people are buying into Bitstake and have high expectations for this coin

Bitstake featured in Bitcoinist market wrap
Read more here: http://bitcoinist.net/bitcoin-market-wrap-215-222-bitstake-trending/

Nice article!! Really appreciate the heightened visibility on the forum too Wink

Activity: 238
February 23, 2015, 07:44:39 PM
Still doesn't sync ...
Thank you anyway.

Bitstake Support
Jump to: