Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 139. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Activity: 496
February 25, 2015, 06:08:37 PM
Serious question as I am trying to make sense of all this.

Who controls the private keys to the users addresses which exist within the bitstake platform?   Where are the private keys stored?

Please shoot me a pm so we can learn more about your platform.

Thank You,

-bitswift

I have same question too about https://webwallet.bitswift.io

Can i stake online like bitstake wallet ?

Who controls the private keys to the users addresses which exist within the bitswift webwallet ?   

Where are the private keys stored?

X-swiftness bag holder

Sure I can answer all these questions, glad you asked.

No you can not stake your coins in the bitswift web wallet.  The web wallet is to be used for convenience similar to how your real world wallet holds a few dollars to get you through the day.  We absolutely advise that you do NOT use it as a bank account or a "primary wallet".  It is public after all and as such more opt to be a target for hackers.

The private keys are only in control of the user who has created the account.  The users password encrypts the priv keys which is why we recommend using a strong password.  The salt is on the server, the password is needed to use the salt because it hashes the password and then combines that to the salt.

If someone were to hack the web wallet they would get a bunch of encrypted private keys - without your password they would not be able to decrypt it. 

No need to start name calling, why not just ask nicely how things work like I did?

-bitswift

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
February 25, 2015, 05:50:45 PM

Who controls the private keys to the users addresses which exist within the bitstake platform?   Where are the private keys stored?

Thank You,

-bitswift

I have same question too about https://webwallet.bitswift.io

Can i stake online like bitstake wallet ?

Who controls the private keys to the users addresses which exist within the bitswift webwallet ?  

Where are the private keys stored?

Is it secured? through 2fa?

X-swiftness bag holder
February 25, 2015, 05:45:50 PM

Who controls the private keys to the users addresses which exist within the bitstake platform?   Where are the private keys stored?

Thank You,

-bitswift

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2015, 05:34:03 PM
Hello,

Is there a reason why SWIFT was chosen?  What is the criteria to get on bitstake?

Also, you are using the old SWIFT logo, here is the new one:

http://bitswift.io/wp-content/uploads/icon_big.png

thanks,

-bitswift devs

You didn't know that you guys were chosen?

No, and we have no affiliation with bitstake or its developers and know nothing about bitstake platform or its services.

It appears that when you make a deposit into bitstake platform, you give up your control of your coins.  We are still researching the service and trying to make sense of it.  It would be nice if someone from the bitstake team would contact us so we can be better educated on the bitstake platform and its goals.

-bitswift

There are no criteria set for coin listing since we are still in beta, Bitstwift was chosen randomly and being in top 100. Multi-stake mechanism is the extension of Bitstake account where users can stake multi coins and get payout in XBS.

Multi-stake is essential to all POS since most of the network are unsecured due to lack of staking. 10 wallets owns 72.97 % of all Bitswift and overall staking is still 15%.

Users doesn't lose control over their coins.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swift/#!extraction

Damn!!.... You guys have thrown out the term "revolutionary" when explaining your vision.... honestly, i thought that was going a little too far maybe, but the multi-staking platform is exactly that! Bravo!!

I cannot wait to see this in action! Nicely done Bitstake!! Cool

EDIT: With that being said.... start. staking. your. coins!

NWweight:459,544
Activity: 238
February 25, 2015, 05:14:17 PM
Hello,

Is there a reason why SWIFT was chosen?  What is the criteria to get on bitstake?

thanks,

-bitswift devs

No, and we have no affiliation with bitstake or its developers and know nothing about bitstake platform or its services.

It appears that when you make a deposit into bitstake platform, you give up your control of your coins.  We are still researching the service and trying to make sense of it.  It would be nice if someone from the bitstake team would contact us so we can be better educated on the bitstake platform and its goals.

-bitswift

There are no criteria set for coin listing since we are still in beta, Bitstwift was chosen randomly and being in top 100. Multi-stake mechanism is the extension of Bitstake account where users can stake multi coins and get payout in XBS.

Multi-stake is essential to all POS since most of the network are unsecured due to lack of staking. 10 wallets owns 72.97 % of all Bitswift and overall staking is still 15%.

Users doesn't lose control over their coins.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swift/#!extraction
Activity: 504
February 25, 2015, 04:58:18 PM
Hello,

Is there a reason why SWIFT was chosen?  What is the criteria to get on bitstake?

thanks,

-bitswift devs

It appears that when you make a deposit into bitstake platform, you give up your control of your coins.  We are still researching the service and trying to make sense of it.  It would be nice if someone from the bitstake team would contact us so we can be better educated on the bitstake platform and its goals.

-bitswift

Very interesting! Please keep us posted if you are contacted by BitStake's team.
February 25, 2015, 04:48:25 PM
Hello,

Is there a reason why SWIFT was chosen?  What is the criteria to get on bitstake?

thanks,

-bitswift devs

It appears that when you make a deposit into bitstake platform, you give up your control of your coins.  We are still researching the service and trying to make sense of it.  It would be nice if someone from the bitstake team would contact us so we can be better educated on the bitstake platform and its goals.

-bitswift
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
February 25, 2015, 04:31:59 PM

This is what the new altcoin industry should be like, one altcoin taking over the ecosystem offering a service needed, also adding the top 10 coins or with a wide distribution would be the best,
if i may suggest a community poll to vote the next coin base on the community input.

Good work Bitstake!

This is what I call innovation! So no ICO only mining, it must take a small fortune having a army of programmers. I really wonder who are your investors bitstake? It takes other coins months to create only 10% of what you guys did here. I have heard rumours its a big tech company pioneering in the alt/btc market. I know for sure there are some big company's trying stuff out and multi coins/sms system is within targets. What better way to test there system/developments here in a live environment .
Activity: 504
February 25, 2015, 04:17:58 PM
Hello,

thanks,

-bitswift devs

February 25, 2015, 03:56:19 PM
Hello,

thanks,

-bitswift devs
Not a Doctor
February 25, 2015, 03:46:25 PM

This is what the new altcoin industry should be like, one altcoin taking over the ecosystem offering a service needed, also adding the top 10 coins or with a wide distribution would be the best,
if i may suggest a community poll to vote the next coin base on the community input.

Good work Bitstake!

Can't wait to see xbs in top 10  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
February 25, 2015, 03:10:47 PM

Good work Bitstake!
Activity: 150
February 25, 2015, 03:06:23 PM
Who is selling for 20s when market / people are willing to buy @ 30s? Whales? Why?
Not a Doctor
legendary
February 25, 2015, 01:19:03 PM

One of my absolute favorite lines from Anchorman Grin

Just like I'm not even mad for so many cheap coins over the last couple days....
Activity: 669
Activity: 518
February 25, 2015, 10:45:39 AM
nope
Activity: 1080
February 25, 2015, 09:54:48 AM
 yeah the price pump Cool
to 100k
legendary
February 25, 2015, 09:40:34 AM
@Bitstake, would you kindly annotate the OP with the addnodes you posted in this forum the other day?

NWs:22,421
Jump to: