Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 34. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 03, 2015, 02:46:55 AM
please dont forget about the multi stake feature your clearly no talking about it on your uberly long letter.

So just ignore everything else that's so obviously deficient and misleading about Bitstake and focus on one thing "multi-stake" that negates all that I'm talking about?

Good luck with that strategy.

Is fine buddy, i get your point, but you only points out what is missing not what development they have showed, and that's fine i get the point your trying to come across.

bitstake has to clear the air on the legal business situation once they begin to provide Nigerians with their services.

at lease be fair and show that your research and point of view values the development already released and working.

Well I've used the 'platform' and I don't think it's terribly sophisticated. In fact I think it's pretty rudimentary. There's not much more to it than it being a simple on-line wallet (with excessive fees to withdraw....although I think I've since read that's been addressed). "Multi-staking" simply involves providing a mechanism to stake XBS or BC (or whatever.....the dev was asked by someone about the process to add other coins but he never answered that person) and that's not a terribly complicated thing.

The rest of the features (the exchange and trading) haven't been built. There's very little that's actually on there if you go spend some time going through the various screens reviewing it.

This is one of the major problems, people are just taking much of this at face value without actually looking to see what's been built, how it works and what's unique about it.

As far as I can see there's very little of substance that's indicating the suggested remittance and trading capabilities are going to be really there and really usable for the customer base they're supposedly targeting.

(again, I could be completely wrong but the lack of the dev's ability or desire to genuinely show what this is really all about is the most obvious indication there's little substance involved).

So RenegadeMan,

Can you post a link to your platform, coin, invention, business, etc... ? I would like to review it?

Or are you just a talker / critic, that does not produce or do anything meaningful for society?

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
May 03, 2015, 02:25:19 AM
please dont forget about the multi stake feature your clearly no talking about it on your uberly long letter.

So just ignore everything else that's so obviously deficient and misleading about Bitstake and focus on one thing "multi-stake" that negates all that I'm talking about?

Good luck with that strategy.

Is fine buddy, i get your point, but you only points out what is missing not what development they have showed, and that's fine i get the point your trying to come across.

bitstake has to clear the air on the legal business situation once they begin to provide Nigerians with their services.

at lease be fair and show that your research and point of view values the development already released and working.
legendary
Thug for life!
May 03, 2015, 02:15:37 AM
May 03, 2015, 01:55:09 AM
there is a small difference

Circle --> registered company

founders

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyallaire
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephlrobinson
https://ie.linkedin.com/in/garrettcassidy
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattvenables
ecc ecc

WHERE I CAN SEE THE FACE OF THE DEV OR HAVE OTHER INFORMATION, POSSIBLY TRUE, ABOUT THE FOUNDERS ?

do you think the angel investor invest in a project without transparency?

high 120k -- now 22k... lol

DrMikefromHashtag when the coin was worth far you were always there to brag..
so why you don't write in your profile that was not so cheap bitstake at 50-100 k ?
it's return to the price at which you bought (5k)

Why would I complain about the price going down before the exchange opens? I want to buy at 22K not 120K. What sense would it make trying to increase the price , now, even if I could?

Son, I play long ball.

Where is your face, Henry? Can you post a link?

May 02, 2015, 11:04:35 PM
Where is DrMike?

he sleep bro .

Still around and still a believer in the business model. Just sick as a dog. I have to get some rest.

The Bitstake team have their work cut out for them, but I like the direction they are moving. It is VERY difficult educating the masses in developing nations about Bitcoin. 99% of American have no clue ; however, it is doable and being done well by several new companies around the world. Fintech is the future.  
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114135/bitcoin-powered-remittance-startup-wins-deloitte-tech-competition

It will come down to sales and execution. I will give the Bitstake team an 8 out of 10 on execution so far, mainly because they are going about it in logical, methodical steps - following the typical start up model. They could have just rushed out a platform, but they did not ...

In the end, it will come down to how well they can penetrate the market. It is the EASIEST sell in the world. However, they have their work cut for them - different laws, customs, regulations.... it is just a different world. We will see. Nothing is easy. However, it will only take a 1% market penetration to send XBS to $100Mill+ or a lot more (I calculate a lot more).

The P2P service can be huge $$

http://techcrunch.com/2015/04/22/p2p-lending-site-funding-circle-raises-150m-led-by-dst-at-a-1b-valuation/
May 02, 2015, 10:58:22 PM
Where is DrMike?

Still around and still a believer in the business model. Just sick as a dog. I have to get some rest.

The Bitstake team have their work cut out for them, but I like the direction they are moving. It is VERY difficult educating the masses in developing nations about Bitcoin. 99% of American have no clue ; however, it is doable and being done well by several new companies around the world. Fintech is the future.   
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114135/bitcoin-powered-remittance-startup-wins-deloitte-tech-competition

It will come down to sales and execution. I will give the Bitstake team an 8 out of 10 on execution so far, mainly because they are going about it in logical, methodical steps - following the typical start up model. They could have just rushed out a platform, but they did not ...

In the end, it will come down to how well they can penetrate the market. It is the EASIEST sell in the world. However, they have their work cut for them - different laws, customs, regulations.... it is just a different world. We will see. Nothing is easy. However, it will only take a 1% market penetration to send XBS to $100Mill+ or a lot more (I calculate a lot more).

The P2P service can be huge $$

http://techcrunch.com/2015/04/22/p2p-lending-site-funding-circle-raises-150m-led-by-dst-at-a-1b-valuation/

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 02, 2015, 08:35:41 PM
what happened? dev gone again?? scam?

I would guess no...The dev and CEO have been on slack and other mediums being very involved and disscussing future plans for bitstake. Email bitstake support and ask for an invitation to the slack channel, that way you can easily stay up with the newest developments for bitstake. 
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
May 02, 2015, 07:41:41 PM
what happened? dev gone again?? scam?
May 02, 2015, 07:26:32 PM
And on a different note...

It's freaky Friday - Listen to some old Bangalee music and relax your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQP-etYU1ps

Thanks for sharing this! I also checked out some other D'Banj's work too, he is very good!
Activity: 2
May 02, 2015, 07:25:55 PM
Hi,

Iam just dropping by to give you hints about the initiator of the fud attacks..
May 02, 2015, 07:14:56 PM
yep, this coins a dead goner. Time to move on because there is nothing to see here.

Haha If you want to remain ignorant to the project and development plan then go ahead...because everyone knows the day to day price of a cryptocurrency is the only important thing, right? 
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
May 02, 2015, 07:02:36 PM
so feel free to move on, bye bye!
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
May 02, 2015, 06:31:52 PM
yep, this coins a dead goner. Time to move on because there is nothing to see here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 02, 2015, 04:24:58 PM
Keep up the good work Bitstake Team/ Devs.

I have increased my holding from 55K to just over 72000 XBS just from the recent dip.

I would like to say that YES, FUD did work can cause the price to drop but that's because a lot of people rely on this thread as to what they make their buy/sell decisions on.

Bitstake is still the best coin of 2015 to invest in and im looking forward to the near future with the common goal of targeting Nigeria's remittance market.

More 'True' investors will always invest at different times of development so keep up the good work and keep the articles coming.

Well done Bitstake, let the Development and Results do the talking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

The other way of fool is not looking at develop  Cool
Activity: 199
May 02, 2015, 03:49:36 PM
I'm buying what I can, still big rises ahead for XBS that's for sure
Activity: 169
May 02, 2015, 01:45:54 PM
Keep up the good work Bitstake Team/ Devs.

I have increased my holding from 55K to just over 72000 XBS just from the recent dip.

I would like to say that YES, FUD did work can cause the price to drop but that's because a lot of people rely on this thread as to what they make their buy/sell decisions on.

Bitstake is still the best coin of 2015 to invest in and im looking forward to the near future with the common goal of targeting Nigeria's remittance market.

More 'True' investors will always invest at different times of development so keep up the good work and keep the articles coming.

Well done Bitstake, let the Development and Results do the talking.

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 02, 2015, 11:54:59 AM
i see still so much fudders and whales here

we all want cheap coins - more cheap coins!

SELL YOUR XBS to 15.000 again!  i'm ALL IN
legendary
Thug for life!
May 02, 2015, 10:48:46 AM
Really funny to watch this playground of scumbags!

"... ooh yeah bro, i'm out anyways, but i have nothing better to do than to spread more FUD, because i'm such a good human..."

sad sad idiots, disgusting!

Maybe such individuals are really paid to destroy crypto as a whole... who knows...

But fud is not more harming than scam. I think FUD can be relieved with good further development, but SCAM, greediness spoils and destroy not only crypto, but the whole world. Too much scam coins are gone in past.

I am out with losses. At first I was fighting against fudsters, now I am not sure about this project legitimacy. That's why I got out and now am in wait and see position.

Both are equally harming.. We've all seen good projects fudded to death.. Its going to be interesting to see where Bitstake is going and if they are going to launch in Nigeria.. time will tell..

Time will tell, I'm sure when it does the fudders will come out with new accounts saying all the weak hands sold.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 02, 2015, 10:31:32 AM
How much FUD in here ?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
May 02, 2015, 10:29:07 AM
Really funny to watch this playground of scumbags!

"... ooh yeah bro, i'm out anyways, but i have nothing better to do than to spread more FUD, because i'm such a good human..."

sad sad idiots, disgusting!

Maybe such individuals are really paid to destroy crypto as a whole... who knows...

But fud is not more harming than scam. I think FUD can be relieved with good further development, but SCAM, greediness spoils and destroy not only crypto, but the whole world. Too much scam coins are gone in past.

I am out with losses. At first I was fighting against fudsters, now I am not sure about this project legitimacy. That's why I got out and now am in wait and see position.

Both are equally harming.. We've all seen good projects fudded to death.. Its going to be interesting to see where Bitstake is going and if they are going to launch in Nigeria.. time will tell..
Pages:
Jump to: