Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 37. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 01, 2015, 12:07:19 PM
Website controlled by Bitstake;
http://bitstake.ng/
http://bitstake.com.ng/
http://bitstake.co

The .info was supposed to be only a sign up page until trolls started complaining that the platform was not real and the server was moved there to showcase our work.

There are no features similarities with bitstake and all these listed coins. No IPO No Premine Their features are not the same.

These accusations were made back in January and are still being recycled as a new facts.  

I was here and I recall this very clearly because I was one of the non-believers trolling at that time.  Thanks for providing this explanation in addition to your previous post as well!!

Grin

I remember reading through your posts a couple of months ago, and you were very skeptical of bitstake to begin with.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2015, 12:02:43 PM

The .info was supposed to be only a sign up page until trolls started complaining that the platform was not real and the server was moved there to showcase our work.

There are no features similarities with bitstake and all these listed coins. No IPO No Premine Their features are not the same.

These accusations were made back in January and are still being recycled as a new facts.  

I was here and I recall this very clearly because I was one of the non-believers trolling at that time.  Thanks for providing this explanation in addition to your previous post as well!!
legendary
Activity: 1162
May 01, 2015, 12:01:34 PM
really thanks for more cheap xbs at 21.000 =)

u really rocks guys!

don't know what your goal is but i love it  Grin

keep on goin!

xbs will never be so cheap again  Grin Grin

right , now very cheap Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 01, 2015, 11:57:22 AM
Right last post to put things to bed..go to www.bitstake.info and check the IP and where it is,or just ping the main computer and it will tell you its exact geolocation.

I don't get what the IP has to do with the business. Having a server out of Nigeria means we know what we're doing. Except you want a slow connection to the website.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
May 01, 2015, 11:52:56 AM
really thanks for more cheap xbs at 21.000 =)

u really rocks guys!

don't know what your goal is but i love it  Grin

keep on goin!

xbs will never be so cheap again  Grin Grin
May 01, 2015, 11:39:37 AM

May 01, 2015, 11:33:45 AM
The whole xcloud saga was brought up at launch before and below was the response.

Why do you keep deleting my posts?  Won't you need that evidence when you sue me in court?

Ha ha ha

Loser

Do you know that the forum keeps achieve of deleted post ?

Rather than deleting posts and threatening people, why don't you prove it's not a scam? 

For example, when is that shitty website supposed to go live?  Considering this concept has been used in past scams, how do we know this is not the same situation?

Even though we have highly skilled developers on the team nor of us have developed a cryptocurrency before since we want the launch to be smooth and fork free. We enlisted the help of a developer on the forum offering coin creation which comes with the landing page development.

The twitter account was registered on Jan 7 http://snag.gy/DSPaJ.jpg. They claimed it was a previous handle which again is false.

Bitstake team is not associated with any other coins or pump group either bitswift, bitsquare etc.

legendary
May 01, 2015, 11:19:34 AM
What I tried to tell you yesterday the site IP is the same as xcloudcoin nowhere near nigeria its in Santa Rosa CA and bitstake and bithill are the same person.Now I am not posting here again if the Dev leaves this up because its fact and people must base there investment on fact not fiction or what the shills here want you to believe.

See, so if we're all going to stay mature and composed, I think coinmaster deserves to post his case here, right? This shit has to be explored imo.... can you provide further details?  
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
May 01, 2015, 11:17:44 AM
What I tried to tell you yesterday the site IP is the same as xcloudcoin nowhere near nigeria its in Santa Rosa CA and bitstake and bithill are the same person.Now I am not posting here again if the Dev leaves this up because its fact and people must base there investment on fact not fiction or what the shills here want you to believe.

What a noob. Are you sure you didn't bought this account?
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 01, 2015, 11:13:32 AM
Its not FUD if its backed up with facts.

Roll Eyes LOL "facts"....on this site?  Are you for real? 
legendary
Activity: 1162
May 01, 2015, 11:04:42 AM
wow , good news . XBS come back to the real value ..

We community we build this
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
May 01, 2015, 10:45:30 AM
I want to share this with everyone.... This morning, in the Bitstake Slack, I shared a message with the group about my feelings to have the forum unlocked and a couple others agreed.

The reason i'm sharing is because the dev team promptly changed their minds, listened to what was being said and made a change. Pretty honorable in my opinion!!

No matter your opinion of this project, let's at least be respectful with any FUD remarks. Don't we owe it to ourselves, the crypto community, to be fair and honest? Please.....

peace
clovis Smiley

I agree.. There's enough FUD on Bitstake. Let them either succeed or fail on their own.
legendary
May 01, 2015, 10:31:02 AM
I want to share this with everyone.... This morning, in the Bitstake Slack, I shared a message with the group about my feelings to have the forum unlocked and a couple others agreed.

The reason i'm sharing is because the dev team promptly changed their minds, listened to what was being said and made a change. Pretty honorable in my opinion!!

No matter your opinion of this project, let's at least be respectful with any FUD remarks. Don't we owe it to ourselves, the crypto community, to be fair and honest? Please.....

peace
clovis Smiley
April 30, 2015, 02:02:55 PM
I believe conspirators are just trying to push the price knowingly that the project is genius. We started back in January with only a beta registration page and people have supported us even thou they had their doubts but everything that has been done is all that we promised.

Back then when posted a picture of features we are working on, people will be shouting photoshopped, vaporware etc. Bitstake still has a long way to go but we will get there with or without you.

I will be postponing the physical interview with www.disrupt-africa.com and www.techpoint.ng

Support on this forum will be withdrawn. If you need help, contact us through DM/Email/Skype

We should be getting a sponsored post on lindaikeji.blogspot.com and this would lead to #bitstake trending on Nigerian twitter feeds.

I am very disappointed but I believe this people represent small percentage of the crypto community.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone, never did at the launch of XBS and I don't owe you any explanation about how I run my business.

David
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 30, 2015, 02:01:42 PM

You are being fooled by people peddling these conspiracy theories.

I don't know if anyone in their right sense would lose an opportunity to build a multimillion business because he want to profit from a coin that its market cap is not worth 1/3 of the company's development cost.

A lot of people started with an entry level job and that doesn't mean that are not qualify to do the job. I am aware that Bitcoin was founded without a known entity an there are few bitcoin businesses without any public entity.

There's no intention to scam any of you, I don't even think that possible based on the current bitstake development. Trading platform that only involves Bitcoin and Nigerian local currency to only available to Nigerians only. We held quite large deposit of XBS & BC on the multi-stake that were not accessible until the bug was resolved. We didn't steal your coins then and I don't think we will in the future. Everyone got their coins after the bug was fixed as promised.

Bitstake is not a BANK or REMITTANCE COMPANY, we planned to deal only in Naira/Bitcoin. There's no current law that requires any license. You all know that Bitcoin can be used as a money transfer tools. CASE USE - If you are in London buy bitcoin from coinbase, send bitcoin to your relatives in Nigeria and they can sell on Bitstake.

Bitstake entity hasn't being formed  yet, there are some issues needed to be addressed internally. Ray created bitstake first website, maybe few of you remembered the sign up page. I recently employed him based on his vast knowledge of crypto and my tight schedule to handle the supervision of the development. Getting on board was not a easy task because wasn't ready to take any project but i persuaded him - i need someone that can explains all the tech to the media.

Bitstake is still in beta and the website is constantly changing everyday. We are still working on the TOS/Privacy and by launch all the ares not covered now will be addressed.

Signed
 David

Thank for update
Activity: 868
April 30, 2015, 01:36:14 PM
I feel sorry for those who were tricked into selling at these prices. Based on what? What some stranger told you on BTC? The fudders won this battle, again, but the war is not over. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
April 30, 2015, 01:34:40 PM

I don't know if anyone in their right sense would lose an opportunity to build a multimillion business because he want to profit from a coin that its market cap is not worth 1/3 of the company's development cost.

A lot of people started with an entry level job and that doesn't mean that are not qualify to do the job. I am aware that Bitcoin was founded without a known entity an there are few bitcoin businesses without any public entity.

There's no intention to scam any of you, I don't even think that possible based on the current bitstake development. Trading platform that only involves Bitcoin and Nigerian local currency to only available to Nigerians only. We held quite large deposit of XBS & BC on the multi-stake that were not accessible until the bug was resolved. We didn't steal your coins then and I don't think we will in the future. Everyone got their coins after the bug was fixed as promised.

Bitstake is not a BANK or REMITTANCE COMPANY, we planned to deal only in Naira/Bitcoin. There's no current law that requires any license. You all know that Bitcoin can be used as a money transfer tools. CASE USE - If you are in London buy bitcoin from coinbase, send bitcoin to your relatives in Nigeria and they can sell on Bitstake.

Bitstake entity hasn't being formed  yet, there are some issues needed to be addressed internally. Ray created bitstake first website, maybe few of you remembered the sign up page. I recently employed him based on his vast knowledge of crypto and my tight schedule to handle the supervision of the development. Getting on board was not a easy task because wasn't ready to take any project but i persuaded him - i need someone that can explains all the tech to the media.

Bitstake is still in beta and the website is constantly changing everyday. We are still working on the TOS/Privacy and by launch all the ares not covered now will be addressed.

Signed
 David

Thank you
April 30, 2015, 01:25:00 PM

Signed
 David
Activity: 868
April 30, 2015, 01:03:04 PM
Anybody else having trouble with bittrex? I log in and can go through my wallet etc. but when I try to go to a coins market, it acts like I am logged out and I can't buy or sell anything...

Restart browser and clean cache. Site has been modified

Thank you!
Activity: 123
April 30, 2015, 12:53:06 PM
Anybody else having trouble with bittrex? I log in and can go through my wallet etc. but when I try to go to a coins market, it acts like I am logged out and I can't buy or sell anything...
I have the same problem for about an hour
Pages:
Jump to: