Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 4. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
July 16, 2015, 10:29:35 AM
Great to see bitstake become a legit company, it takes time for everything and little by little things are coming together.
Yea, time will tell....

maybe we need signature campaign, create a foundation, a multipool, give away etc..... That attract many users and give more value to the coin
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
July 16, 2015, 09:40:52 AM
Great to see bitstake become a legit company, it takes time for everything and little by little things are coming together.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 15, 2015, 09:50:57 PM
 ;)Balance

Currently what I'm seeing is market sells into buys which replenish themselves. An accumulation phase is upon us for those who didn't buy under 20k. Volume has been way up recently.

This is all about patience. Just as the swamp was drained in the 14-17k range, it'll happen here and then we'll move up. Pretty typical consolidation of recent gains. With such a large spread I just don't see any real sell pressure to be worried about. This is all much healthier than sudden spikes and retraces. I suspect we'll hit 40k and then once again wait for the 30k level to consolidate, unless some kind of news comes along to overwhelm the resistance.

I've started businesses before. It can be complicated and time consuming just to get through the red tape. I don't even want to think about the nightmare of doing it in Nigeria. Keep moving forward and ignore the haters, boys. All my life, the better I did at something, the more people tried to shoot me down to their level.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
July 15, 2015, 09:45:20 PM
Currently what I'm seeing is market sells into buys which replenish themselves. An accumulation phase is upon us for those who didn't buy under 20k. Volume has been way up recently.

This is all about patience. Just as the swamp was drained in the 14-17k range, it'll happen here and then we'll move up. Pretty typical consolidation of recent gains. With such a large spread I just don't see any real sell pressure to be worried about. This is all much healthier than sudden spikes and retraces. I suspect we'll hit 40k and then once again wait for the 30k level to consolidate, unless some kind of news comes along to overwhelm the resistance.

I've started businesses before. It can be complicated and time consuming just to get through the red tape. I don't even want to think about the nightmare of doing it in Nigeria. Keep moving forward and ignore the haters, boys. All my life, the better I did at something, the more people tried to shoot me down to their level.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
July 15, 2015, 09:18:31 PM
You have no case and your points have been addressed. Bring something new to the table or go away. At this point you're just trolling and only you know why. It's pathetic. Get a life away from trolling BCT.

Nothing has been addressed.  A few posted pictures mean nothing.

What's pathetic are those that are falling for this.

Maybe you should get a life instead of defending scammy altcoin schemes.

Don't worry, my posts will all be sanitized by tomorrow and you can get some newbies to buy into this and bump the price up for another dump.

Besides if I'm going to be sued I might as well get my money's worth.

Ignored Move on!! Grin
July 15, 2015, 08:48:15 PM
You have no case and your points have been addressed. Bring something new to the table or go away. At this point you're just trolling and only you know why. It's pathetic. Get a life away from trolling BCT.
Activity: 5
July 15, 2015, 04:37:17 PM
I'm not convinced.  Anyone can photoshop so that certificate is meaningless.  I'm also still curious as to why the domain name information is private.  I've never heard of a legitimate financial entity using privacy on their domain name.  I also have never observed a professional that was running a business call their investors morons. 

Call me whatever you want.  But the bottom line is that this is extremely fish.  You want people to use your remittance service but you have a private domain name, no address, and nobody really knows the identities of the person/persons behind this. 

Why would anyone trust their funds to an unknown entity when they could use bitx.co  that doesn't hide the identities of those involved and are referenced by legitimate new sites like the BBC, Economist, Wall Street Journal, etc...   http://www.economist.com/blogs/baobab/2014/06/cash-transfers-africa  http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31735976  [Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/07/17/south-africas-payfast-incorporates-bitcoin-as-payment-option/[/url]

Anyone trusting their funds to phantom entities is foolish.
Didn't u already get those questions answered on page 203? Shocked
Activity: 566
July 15, 2015, 04:21:33 PM
I'm not convinced.  Anyone can photoshop so that certificate is meaningless.  I'm also still curious as to why the domain name information is private.  I've never heard of a legitimate financial entity using privacy on their domain name.  I also have never observed a professional that was running a business call their investors morons.  

Call me whatever you want.  But the bottom line is that this is extremely fish.  You want people to use your remittance service but you have a private domain name, no address, and nobody really knows the identities of the person/persons behind this.  

Why would anyone trust their funds to an unknown entity when they could use bitx.co  that doesn't hide the identities of those involved and are referenced by legitimate new sites like the BBC, Economist, Wall Street Journal, etc...   http://www.economist.com/blogs/baobab/2014/06/cash-transfers-africa   http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31735976  http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/07/17/south-africas-payfast-incorporates-bitcoin-as-payment-option/

Anyone trusting their funds to phantom entities is foolish.

Oh noes, Shojay isnt convinced.. All of your 'concerns' have been adressed here multiple times, you're getting boring man.. Last time you said you weren't gonna post anymore in this thread, keep your word please  Grin ..

And use bitx whenever you want to Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
July 15, 2015, 02:25:36 PM
I would also know why he cut the top and the bottom?

Will he hide something?

And this is no fud, i invest in this coin a litte bit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
July 15, 2015, 01:28:14 PM
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds Bitsoko with $100,000 to promote Bitcoin in Africa.
http://www.coinfox.info/news/2408-bitsoko
Good news overall, will help people understand how blockchain will be useful for them  Smiley

This is the best bitcoin news this month. Bill Gates is a great icon for Africans with great influence in every industry. Funding a bitcoin startup will further proves that bitcoin can be trusted.

Bitcoin literacy is blocking bitcoin adoption in Africa. Even outside of Africa, Few black people using Bitcoin and this are the people that are sending remittance back home. I can count how many black people that are on this forum since 2011 - maybe 10-20.

Like you said, this is a great news for bitcoin. A lot of Africans will be more engaged with Bitcoin now. You have no idea how much he's adore in Africa. As soon as kids started speaking they know who Bill Gates is, a lot of people wants to be him when they grow up.

I agree, just great. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
July 15, 2015, 12:51:02 PM
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds Bitsoko with $100,000 to promote Bitcoin in Africa.
http://www.coinfox.info/news/2408-bitsoko
Good news overall, will help people understand how blockchain will be useful for them  Smiley
July 15, 2015, 07:32:23 AM
In crypto I find that pessimism most closely matches reality. 10x is my somewhat pessimistic estimate. Wink

"I got rich by taking profits too early." - Bernard Baruch

legendary
Activity: 1484
July 15, 2015, 07:28:29 AM
I've been doing this for years and let me just say I'm floored the market cap is so low given the fundamentals. I think the main thing missing here is promotion, but frankly, I kinda like owning a coin headed for mass adoption and not just being pumped by speculators waiting to dump.

A 1.3 mil market cap will put the coin at $1 each, which is currently 340k sats. This really doesn't seem out of reach. If this coin can't do at least 10x from its current point I'll be very surprised. I tend to be a short term trader, but this is the one coin I'm prepared to hold for the long haul because I consider it a safe haven among alts.

Keep up the good work David and crew. =)
It has done almost x10 times from this price before and now warming up to break that previous record and 20k floor wil be remembered only as a history Wink
July 15, 2015, 07:21:23 AM
I've been doing this for years and let me just say I'm floored the market cap is so low given the fundamentals. I think the main thing missing here is promotion, but frankly, I kinda like owning a coin headed for mass adoption and not just being pumped by speculators waiting to dump.

A 1.3 mil market cap will put the coin at $1 each, which is currently 340k sats. This really doesn't seem out of reach. If this coin can't do at least 10x from its current point I'll be very surprised. I tend to be a short term trader, but this is the one coin I'm prepared to hold for the long haul because I consider it a safe haven among alts.

Keep up the good work David and crew. =)
Activity: 5
July 15, 2015, 06:22:38 AM
I am looking forward to seeing where this is gonna lead Bitstake.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
July 14, 2015, 05:03:23 PM
You all have seen promises of mass adoption - air drop, rain drop, moon drop, premine drop etc but still same circle of trading users.

Well we're about to change the game, also If you are reading this, its already too late. Our highly trained sales agent are ready to be deploy across all 37 states in Nigeria to covert every unbanked to blockchain tech.  Roll Eyes

Um, I thought there were 36 states in Nigeria or are you counting the Federal Capital Territory as a state? Not trying to create FUD, just want to understand.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
July 14, 2015, 05:02:30 PM
You all have seen promises of mass adoption - air drop, rain drop, moon drop, premine drop etc but still same circle of trading users.

Well we're about to change the game, also If you are reading this, its already too late. Our highly trained sales agent are ready to be deploy across all 37 states in Nigeria to covert every unbanked to blockchain tech.  Roll Eyes

You've done a wonderful job so far.. Go for it with adoption..  that's were the rubber meets the road.. Grin
Activity: 566
July 14, 2015, 04:43:23 PM

Grin Grin Grin tell'em Bitstake..

Congrats on the license and the developments!!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
July 14, 2015, 03:41:52 PM
we need no moon and fud and pump

it will go slowly naturally to 50k  and then 100k

after mass adoption price will be between 100 - 300k

i ask gods

and they told me that

you'll see  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: