Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 8. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2015, 09:18:44 AM
Sad to see such crap coin pumps with fake volume and no-name "dev" guys with big btc who can play market.  It will be nice to see with bitstake is trading I think at those nice high values from actualy worth/value itself.  I mean perhaps some manipulation will be at play but that's a given in backwards-crypto, but otherwise no reason it can't blast off.  It's too bad so many solid coins don't get the price or trading they deserve.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
June 24, 2015, 05:06:09 AM

Nice idea . i should try some prepaid card for test  Grin

Yes, i will also, just to give a try.
I tried with free codes when dev released them, but i was not in time to get one Sad

I got one on slack, they work and very easy to redeem..
legendary
Activity: 1036
June 24, 2015, 05:03:01 AM

Yes, i will also, just to give a try.
I tried with free codes when dev released them, but i was not in time to get one Sad
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 24, 2015, 02:03:09 AM

Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
June 23, 2015, 02:57:23 PM
not bad idea, so hypothetical, i being in nigeria I can gain such card on street simply?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 23, 2015, 02:01:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
June 23, 2015, 08:22:20 AM
remember btc prices for pizza?

u will remember xbs prices of price 20.000   when price will be x1000  Cool

stakers @ supporters @ holders @patient people will win on long term  Grin

BUDDHA STYLE
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
June 23, 2015, 07:31:37 AM
Having a little adoption will take time, so having a massive adoption is still far from here.
But well, this project is still building up.

cryptocurrency markets are all still very young. this will take time to get popular and adopted.
legendary
Activity: 1036
June 23, 2015, 07:26:47 AM
Having a little adoption will take time, so having a massive adoption is still far from here.
But well, this project is still building up.
Activity: 462
June 23, 2015, 06:09:44 AM
Buying cheap
Activity: 504
June 23, 2015, 06:06:46 AM
buy till I die! Another mans trash is another mans treasure Cheesy
Activity: 301
June 23, 2015, 02:42:55 AM
it's awesome

i'm multi-stake on platform and everything working smoothly

LEET

let's buy up cheap xbs's

Looking promising. But if you're all so positive about this coin, why is trading volume practicly 0?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
June 23, 2015, 01:38:55 AM
it's awesome

i'm multi-stake on platform and everything working smoothly

LEET

let's buy up cheap xbs's
Activity: 197
June 22, 2015, 10:22:23 PM
platform and new website looks amazing they shaping up to be serious company
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
June 22, 2015, 08:07:58 PM
anyone actually using the revamped platform here?
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 22, 2015, 09:09:07 AM
Haha exactly, and they will be crying when they COULD have had xbs at 15k-100k sats even given where the value of xbs his heading Smiley.  Dev, nice fixes and updates recently (via slack), so thanks for that.  Good times to come Wink
Activity: 448
June 22, 2015, 03:05:11 AM
Nigerians living abroad remitted $21bn in 2014 which accounts for two-thirds of the total money sent to Africa. Kenya received $1.43 billion

The top five remittance recipient countries, in terms of value of remittances, continue to be India, China, Philippines, Mexico and Nigeria.

Huge chunk of this money went to fees with the average cost of sending money reaching 15% without other hidden fees.

80 per cent of transfers in Nigeria are handled by one money transfer operator.

The cost of sending money to Africa is more expensive than other continents.

BitStake is bringing Bitcoin to Nigeria with the lowest money transfer fees. Fast and cheap money transfer.

Keep up the great work dev, really liking the progress you bitstake guys are making.

What progress? How much did you get paid to post that from the devs?
There has been no progress here. Just empty promises and pie in the sky talk about how this will change Nigeria.
All it is is empty words so the dev can sell off his last remaining coins.
Trust me in due time the dev will go quiet and anyone listening to you will be losing money.

So how much did they pay you?

you're not that good at making any own research, are you?

I made my research, this coin sucks.

Cry

see you on the markets Cool
Activity: 745
June 22, 2015, 02:41:16 AM
Nigerians living abroad remitted $21bn in 2014 which accounts for two-thirds of the total money sent to Africa. Kenya received $1.43 billion

The top five remittance recipient countries, in terms of value of remittances, continue to be India, China, Philippines, Mexico and Nigeria.

Huge chunk of this money went to fees with the average cost of sending money reaching 15% without other hidden fees.

BitStake is bringing Bitcoin to Nigeria with the lowest money transfer fees. Fast and cheap money transfer.

Keep up the great work dev, really liking the progress you bitstake guys are making.

There has been no progress here. Just empty promises and pie in the sky talk about how this will change Nigeria.
Trust me in due time the dev will go quiet and anyone listening to you will be losing money.

I made my research, this coin sucks.
Activity: 130
June 20, 2015, 05:58:49 PM

Activity: 745
June 20, 2015, 02:37:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: