Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 40. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 30, 2015, 09:11:09 AM
got some profit now  Cheesy Cheesy

smarttrader
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 30, 2015, 09:09:00 AM

hmm oxford Cheesy

No big deal. My brother studied there.

If you look at his profile, he did his undergraduate degree at St. Andrew's, in Scotland. He is now studying for a master's degree at Oxford.

The fact that he mentions St. Andrew's makes it seem genuine to me.

If it was a fake, why would he mention Oxford at all? Surely, he would try to make it a little more elaborate.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
April 30, 2015, 09:03:00 AM
We all know a lot of the information being post by other users here is defended miss leading, i see a lot of if this persons are real or the complete racist stuff again.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
April 30, 2015, 08:55:52 AM
Keep on selling =))

dump to 30k 20k i'll buy them all

XBS MY PRECIOUSSSS  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1206
April 30, 2015, 07:32:14 AM
Yikes, that appears to have been a hefty dump.... haha, that's what I said after my morning coffee kicked in Cheesy!! Seriously though, I'll be curious to see how many coins that was.....

EDIT: Nearly 20k coins is the answer
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 30, 2015, 02:55:04 AM
So much useless coins around are pumped to the madness with fake volume.

For sure XBS is bounded to the uptrend. That's why I am buying more now.

Yikes, shills for and against the price...

Your advice, where to invest into? Crave? Lol
advice is be skeptical of projects and not bandwagon hate or love them. right here in xbs you have 3 people none of whom are in nigeria.

This:

https://twitter.com/iamdavidajayi

David is from Nigeria!

Research before posting!
its true im not super well read into XBS, but from Nigeria and being there on the ground making connections and getting things happening are two different things. its my main piece of skepticism.
*edit, i wouldnt trust myself to setup a banking replacement infrastructure from outside the host country

At least XBS plans include real world acceptance as payment, remittance gateway and loan platform vs other coins, which offers annon to buy forbidden products for example (newborn CANN idea clone- EKN)

XBS is intended not only for Nigeria, but also for other countries or even worldwide acceptance.

i am not comparing bitstake to other coins. im just pointing out that its start is Nigeria, and no one lives there. it seems like that could be a hurdle. then again some people are much more mobile than myself, maybe they plan on flying out and kissing babies shaking hands and making it happen.

Anyway thanks for your insights!

legendary
April 30, 2015, 02:40:41 AM

advice is be skeptical of projects and not bandwagon hate or love them. right here in xbs you have 3 people none of whom are in nigeria.

This:

David is from Nigeria!

Research before posting!
its true im not super well read into XBS, but from Nigeria and being there on the ground making connections and getting things happening are two different things. its my main piece of skepticism.
*edit, i wouldnt trust myself to setup a banking replacement infrastructure from outside the host country

At least XBS plans include real world acceptance as payment, remittance gateway and loan platform vs other coins, which offers annon to buy forbidden products for example (newborn CANN idea clone- EKN)

XBS is intended not only for Nigeria, but also for other countries or even worldwide acceptance.

legendary
April 30, 2015, 02:21:14 AM

This:

David is from Nigeria!

Research before posting!
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
April 30, 2015, 01:50:23 AM
Thanks for the dip guys. Bought a couple thousand and still buying around 51k. =)
legendary
April 30, 2015, 01:47:40 AM

legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:53:40 AM

Activity: 745
Merit: 500
April 29, 2015, 09:17:21 PM
How come bitstake value just keeps dropping?  Angry
Some people have weak brittle baby hands. As soon as a lil fud comes along, people turn puss and dump. Oh well, it's cheaper for the rest and a good point of entry for new money.

But what if it never goes back up?

Crypto is huge risk, high rewards.  Bitstake is still in beta and the developer still has a lot of features to be released. Hence the price of raise up again and new ATH will be set.

Let me give you some events that will cause the price to increase.

1) fund raising announcement
2. Merchants partnership
3. Expansion to new countries
4. Official launch in Nigeria
5. New business. ( operating a low cost bank company)

Take a moment to think for yourself, about three media has interviewed the bitstake team so far, none of all this coins on this forum got outside world exposure like bitstake.

Wow great explanation. Thank you. I think I will invest a $100 more into xbs because of this post.

Thank you sir.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
April 29, 2015, 09:13:35 PM
How come bitstake value just keeps dropping?  Angry
Some people have weak brittle baby hands. As soon as a lil fud comes along, people turn puss and dump. Oh well, it's cheaper for the rest and a good point of entry for new money.

Crypto is huge risk, high rewards.  Bitstake is still in beta and the developer still has a lot of features to be released. Hence the price of raise up again and new ATH will be set.

Let me give you some events that will cause the price to increase.

1) fund raising announcement
2. Merchants partnership
3. Expansion to new countries
4. Official launch in Nigeria
5. New business. ( operating a low cost bank company)

Take a moment to think for yourself, about three media has interviewed the bitstake team so far, none of all this coins on this forum got outside world exposure like bitstake.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 29, 2015, 08:32:52 PM
bitstake is a long term investment the Price might stay the same for a long time bitstake is cryptocurrency remittance it could take years before it develop
April 29, 2015, 08:26:43 PM
How come bitstake value just keeps dropping?  Angry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 29, 2015, 08:23:12 PM
April 29, 2015, 07:53:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1206
April 29, 2015, 07:35:18 PM
I'm really anticipating the new wallet and the added features!! If yesterday hadn't been such a train wreck, i think the wallet would be getting more attention right now.

May have been a train wreck, but fortunately the derailment crew didn't have to dispatch for cleanup! It sucked... so what, we move on!! Smiley
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
April 29, 2015, 04:42:18 PM
A wallet, which is quite original, I admit. Hybrid with 2 modes- multibit like and full sync mode.

No FUD intended, it's a clone of PandaCoin, but agree it's quite functional. Some good thinking went into the design of it.

I haven't got a standard wallet (current) but assume it's a future release. Is the source of a new wallet available anywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: