Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 46. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 28, 2015, 05:25:21 PM
Dave Chappel isnt trying to do shit for Nigerian remittances. if your not professional and cant be presented in a good light, dont show your face. you guys cant just brush off racism because he's hispanic.

So he's not allowed to watch Dave Chappelle because doing so makes him racist? Or because Dave Chappelle isn't tying to do shit for Nigerian remittances he can't watch him? I don't get it.. He's not allowed to do anything in his personal life if it isn't related to Nigerian remittances? Lol. GTFO. Dump is over. It worked for a little bit, hope you got your cheap coins.
I aint buyin, dont have to belive me though.
Him commenting on people in black face, posting pics of a clan rally, those make him a racist, dave chappelles comedy is one thing, being a racist is another..

The KKK pick was a fake. The "Quack" retard put it in there himself.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2015, 05:24:42 PM
So you bought low and sell then fud to buy more coins. Crypto is fucked up

Feel free to inspect my trade history in the csv as of now, check the file date

http://www.filedropper.com/bittrexcom-btc-xbsmarket

Here is a screenshot in case you are paranoid about viruses (I promise there is not one)

Do the math, I have no more XBS.

Who cares about your non provable screenshots and csv files!?

You did your dirty job, got dirty money, now sit in your pants and be happy till someone fools you!
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 28, 2015, 05:20:27 PM
Largest wallet is richer 50k xbs

DrQuackdick? Is it your addy?

I can assure you it is not me, I was out days ago. At first I was buying into the BS here until I saw his facebook posts and the cointelegraph article today revealing Carlo as the grand poobah, had to warn everyone.

lmao warn ppl to buy low again, this fuker just like to fud to rebuy again.

Well we could tell this person is a day trader looking to capitalize on the pumps, of course the cointelegraph was going to give the edge to xbs today, I really have to thank you for dumping to my 52k order.
legendary
Activity: 1120
April 28, 2015, 05:20:03 PM
Given how crypto is... They will pump after all this FUD, lol
legendary
April 28, 2015, 05:19:34 PM

I can assure you it is not me, I was out days ago. At first I was buying into the BS here until I saw his facebook posts and the cointelegraph article today revealing Carlo as the grand poobah, had to warn everyone.

Nothing new in crypto, but I admit this was one of the finest fud campaigns ever met in crypto!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
April 28, 2015, 05:17:02 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
April 28, 2015, 05:13:47 PM

Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
April 28, 2015, 05:10:57 PM

DrQuackdick is alt account of thelion. He has make me a lot of money since the beginning of XBS. His posts are pure BS

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thelion07-383314
Activity: 868
April 28, 2015, 05:10:19 PM
It has to be the most succesful fud ever congrats guys rly. Hired fudster's new account coming with the perfect timing and many felt for it.

Truly a spectacle. Impressive how well it worked, too.
Activity: 169
April 28, 2015, 05:09:51 PM
It has to be the most succesful fud ever congrats guys rly. Hired fudster's new account coming with the perfect timing and many felt for it.

Agree, nearly 10 pages of shit, but i will quote alot of people in a couple of months.

By the way, the more times XBS goes over 100k in price the less the chance it will dip back below it.

What im waiting for is the next investor to buy upto 200k in price, they are somewhere and they are watching just when will they buy. Again in a couple of months, 200k would have been a good entry point.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
April 28, 2015, 05:05:04 PM
legendary
April 28, 2015, 05:04:59 PM

April 28, 2015, 05:00:46 PM
RIP $XBS , hope everyone is selling this scammy shit before it's too late, fuck scammers!!!!

I bet you wish what i have, 55,000 XBS all bought from 6000 sats to 15000 sats. hmmmmm it does feel nice sitting on profit but i want millions. HAHA

why you talking like a dick? just be realstic, the coin is going to zero, so better take profits and say thanks...anyway it's ur money
just don't forget to look at ZETA after it's beeing exposed as a scam

Realistic is the price should be way higher. 1.3 million coins big plans, people taking notice of Bitstake, more and more people want to know how this pans out. Everyday more people will know about Bitstake.
legendary
Thug for life!
April 28, 2015, 05:00:01 PM
RIP $XBS , hope everyone is selling this scammy shit before it's too late, fuck scammers!!!!

I bet you wish what i have, 55,000 XBS all bought from 6000 sats to 15000 sats. hmmmmm it does feel nice sitting on profit but i want millions. HAHA

why you talking like a dick? just be realstic, the coin is going to zero, so better take profits and say thanks...anyway it's ur money
just don't forget to look at ZETA after it's beeing exposed as a scam

i dont know what is the so called scam being exposed still, that hes working for bitstake or hes pictures ?
Activity: 123
April 28, 2015, 04:55:49 PM
Largest wallet is richer 25k xbs
2015-04-28 20:44:25   + 25,000.0 XBS
April 28, 2015, 04:53:52 PM

April 28, 2015, 04:50:52 PM
Hope people took my advice today and stayed away from this pump and dump scam and you said I wanted cheap coins lol.

Look all this about you trying to save people losing money is just shit. No offence but you couldnt give a fuck who loses what.

No one is going to listen to me or you but if you are not invested then just stay away, maybe have a read when you like but i believe you have an interest in Bitstake so thats why your still here.

Big players/ investors don't care about bitcoin talk they do their own valid research and make own investments when they want.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
April 28, 2015, 04:50:35 PM
Dave Chappel isnt trying to do shit for Nigerian remittances. if your not professional and cant be presented in a good light, dont show your face. you guys cant just brush off racism because he's hispanic.

So he's not allowed to watch Dave Chappelle because doing so makes him racist? Or because Dave Chappelle isn't tying to do shit for Nigerian remittances he can't watch him? I don't get it.. He's not allowed to do anything in his personal life if it isn't related to Nigerian remittances? Lol. GTFO. Dump is over. It worked for a little bit, hope you got your cheap coins.
I aint buyin, dont have to belive me though.
Him commenting on people in black face, posting pics of a clan rally, those make him a racist, dave chappelles comedy is one thing, being a racist is another..
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
April 28, 2015, 04:49:08 PM
So the fuders doubled up in few minutes. Congrats to the holders once again. Some losses to chase for the dumpers again. History repeats itself but in crypto its like every we(e/a)k even on the same coin...
legendary
Thug for life!
April 28, 2015, 04:48:17 PM

we all know how things get twisted when a person has bad intentions, is funny when i found the video and i heard the voice i was crakin up, i still remember the good old days of the chappelle show on comedy central.
Pages:
Jump to: