Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 48. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 04:24:03 PM
People trying to rape coins of the weak, this is what were experiencing now haha. Not having any of my 55K
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2015, 04:22:48 PM
lol im out greetz and good luck
next alt  Grin

Dude you've been saying this same thing for days now... why have you stuck around this thread if you have been out for so long? Common trolls, use a little something call logic...
April 28, 2015, 04:22:28 PM
Most investors don't listen to shit on here, people are however really taking notice of XBS and what is trying to achieve. Really great project here and to be honest Bitstake is what crypto currency is all about. Bitcoin put it on the map, XBS will lead the way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 28, 2015, 04:22:06 PM
lol im out greetz and good luck
next alt  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
April 28, 2015, 04:21:11 PM
lololo =)

u are awesome and fascinating guys

u always bring the sheep's down or up Smiley))

bitstake.info working perfect, p&d and news are going out to real life..

price should tank to 0.005  and people are selling and dumping becouse of 'lame fudding'

don't u get it people buying again your cheap coins  and again and again...

u are lossing all the time  

some of us are winning al the time?!?!

buy cheap and hold u fools

XBS - Bitstake have bright future  Grin
April 28, 2015, 04:19:55 PM
Yeah I agree, if any of this is true about "Carlos", he needs to go. Now.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
April 28, 2015, 04:18:50 PM
What is the position of this guy in the Bitstake ladder ?

He is the project manager and he report directly to David. Like most of the bitstake team members, Carlos doesn't have any access to the forum account. The whole situation will be addressed later, everyone is focus on the new hybrid wallet.

Bitstake Support

Damn, you popped up real quick once the price tanked.

ah he should, but maybe the focus should be about kicking somoene who appears to be racist off of a team that is dealing directly with Nigeria to save face. instead of whenever some new hybrid wallet rolls off the line.
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 28, 2015, 04:18:36 PM

He is the project manager and he report directly to David. Like most of the bitstake team members, Carlos doesn't have any access to the forum account. The whole situation will be addressed later, everyone is focus on the new hybrid wallet.

Bitstake Support

Hmm.. So did you, and all the other trolls...

People in slack are asking for the devs to say something, idiot. What's your excuse for popping in at such a time?

+1 mlj
April 28, 2015, 04:17:23 PM

Bitstake Support

Hmm.. So did you, and all the other trolls...

People in slack are asking for the devs to say something, idiot. What's your excuse for popping in at such a time?
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 28, 2015, 04:17:01 PM
Great FUD team action! Awesome, congratulations accumulating coins from sheeps! Quite professional!!!
Activity: 238
April 28, 2015, 04:13:29 PM

Bitstake Support
Activity: 704
April 28, 2015, 04:12:04 PM
dump it guys...dump it all

Seen it too many times before...
April 28, 2015, 04:10:39 PM
I will share my story with everyone when im a XBS millionaire. Crypto can make people millionaires. Yes crypto can make you some money trading. Ask your self the question how much do you want to make, 1 BTC, $1000, $10,000 or $1000000 and i do understand everyone is entitled to sell when they want but remember the opportunity is worth more than the sell at this stage of Bitstake
Activity: 518
April 28, 2015, 04:09:44 PM
WTF IS HAPPENING? :O I HAVE MORE THAN 20k XBS AND I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY INVESTMENT RIGHT NOW!
scam coin
sorry tomorow it wil have a verry quik dead
buy 1% now its wil go to the moon
haha a have dump it wen he says i release v2 first
hahah wrong scam lol thanks for my
profit pfpf Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 28, 2015, 04:06:22 PM
It's fun to see shit like this when you're not invested in it  Grin
Activity: 532
April 28, 2015, 04:05:22 PM
I'm skeptical right now and i've just dump half of my holding for a decent profit since i bought most at 6k.

Still holding half of it for free ride but i'm not that optimistic now.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
April 28, 2015, 04:05:11 PM
WTF IS HAPPENING? :O I HAVE MORE THAN 20k XBS AND I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY INVESTMENT RIGHT NOW!

OMG the world is ending.If you can't handle price manipulation stop buying alt coins
April 28, 2015, 04:04:08 PM
Jees man,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy can you imagine if we were at 1million sats people would be shitting them selves ahaha, just enjoy the ride. Hold your invesment and trust the devs they are doing a great job. Very happy with the way Bitstake is Progressing
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
April 28, 2015, 04:01:52 PM
April 28, 2015, 04:01:20 PM
well i still have my 55,000 XBS, i know a couple others with big amounts. Were not dumping shit. If all you little holders wana sell then please do. These little price spikes are just bull shit its nice to see the price going up but XBS will be 100 to 1000 times higher than this. You will all be crying. If you can not buy and hold then you dont deserve to be rich. Look at the people who held Bitcoin for 2/3/4 years. Look at the times they could have sold but they didnt and they were rewarded. Man why am i trying to educate thick people. Soon Bittrex will not matter, remittance will control XBS.

Dr Mike is correct with what he says, XBS is not a trading coin, you will make way more just holding and playing Long on this.

or maybe he was wrong Wink

Look, you will not be able to buy the coins, yes the price just went to 30k but could i buy 50,000 xbs worth no. Once you sell, im afraid you are out because you will not get the amount of coins back unless your only trading small amounts
Pages:
Jump to: