Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 69. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
April 18, 2015, 04:52:39 PM
ad nodes wallet dont sync
 Wink
sorry no fud only make me rich haha  Grin

send me your wallet.dat and i will sync it for you

no fud  Cool
Not a Doctor
April 18, 2015, 04:52:03 PM
Thank you qwep still a good reminder. Overall I'm just saying to potential investors that xbs value will relate to how deep its linked to the company. Coz it's a bit different from a coin being the shares at the same times as it is the case in most coins actually. So its two separate entities but they can be heavily linked depending on dev(s) will.

I tried to think about Bitstake as Ripple, the protocol that banks and other business used for transferring fund using their currency XRP. Ripple popularity affect the price of XRP due to increased adoption.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 18, 2015, 04:51:31 PM
ad nodes wallet dont sync
 Wink
sorry no fud only make me rich haha  Grin
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
April 18, 2015, 04:45:57 PM
Thank you qwep still a good reminder. Overall I'm just saying to potential investors that xbs value will relate to how deep its linked to the company. Coz it's a bit different from a coin being the shares at the same times as it is the case in most coins actually. So its two separate entities but they can be heavily linked depending on dev(s) will.
Not a Doctor
April 18, 2015, 04:44:41 PM
Oh ok so you didnt bought at 5-10k range as it seems. Good luck mike.

Are you joking? Go #XBS on Twitter and see how long we have been buying.

I think he's referring to the price
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2015, 04:43:14 PM

I do believe if bitstake offers it users a banking solution with earning interest from the pos system, bitstake user will need to buy xbs from the bitstake exchange, if you think about it bitstake can offer a savings plan to Nigerians with a 5% interest annually now in days with a CD you get max 1.9 or less % plus a bunch of banking fees.

Yes kinda this. But will it be the sole coins on the platform performing this ? Depending on this point it can be big or really big. Like ten fold difference. The more the coin is linked to the company business plan the highest the value.

I'm sure they have a plan for it, since in the interview he talks about it
Code:
Is Bitstake offering a digital ‘savings account’?

The concept is similar to a savings account but the interest is determined by the digital currency network weight and interest rate set in the digital currency source code. Users with more balance will earn more interest. Interest rates are usually determined each month from traditional institutions. With Bitstake, each interest is algorithmically created, meaning that it cannot be modified so you always receive an appropriate amount of interest.

in case you didnt read the complete interview http://tribune.com.ng/digital-savvy/item/33727-how-to-pay-less-for-international-money-transfer-roy-carlo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 18, 2015, 04:42:18 PM

Are you joking? Go #XBS on Twitter and see how long we have been buying.
April 18, 2015, 04:41:21 PM
Once again dude dissociate the coin from the company please.
I dont think fees will be paid to xbs holders until you know better from slack ;o
Its 1 billion coin cap maybe if the company is merged with the coin but actually its not. The company rosen funds from private business angels and maybe their own funds.

I do believe if bitstake offers it users a banking solution with earning interest from the pos system, bitstake user will need to buy xbs from the bitstake exchange, if you think about it bitstake can offer a savings plan to Nigerians with a 5% interest annually now in days with a CD you get max 1.9 or less % plus a bunch of banking fees.

People have no idea how big this is... it is not just individuals but companies will be using XBS to loan to customers...
April 18, 2015, 04:41:08 PM
April 18, 2015, 04:39:30 PM
So explain it on this very forum ;à ill save time Otherwise it' s pump attemps.
Dev can explain it here directly too.

My team gets the Research. We will share to the forum after we are done accumulating. We will share our FULL detailed Report on Bitstake in 5-6 weeks. It will include in depth analysis and key price points tied to user activity and subscriber growth.

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

"My team is buying the next 10x coin in May, Now!"

April 18, 2015, 04:36:42 PM

Yes kinda this. But will it be the sole coin on the platform performing this ? Depending on this point it can be big or really big. Like ten fold difference. The more the coin is linked to the company business plan the highest the value.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2015, 04:33:36 PM
I dont think fees will be paid to xbs holders until you know better from slack ;o
Its 1 billion coin cap maybe if the company is merged with the coin but actually its not. The company rosen funds from private business angels and maybe their own funds.

April 18, 2015, 04:32:43 PM
So explain it on this very forum ;à ill save time Otherwise it' s pump attemps.
Dev can explain it here directly too.
April 18, 2015, 04:30:09 PM
Its 1 billion coin cap maybe if the company is merged with the coin actually its not the company rosen funds from private angel investors and their own funds.

Listen here. You do not understand the fundamentals of Bitstake and how XBS will be used... My team does. Sit back and watch.

And NO, I will not go into detail. Spend about 4000 man hours doing your research, so you can get informed. We have and WE ARE.
April 18, 2015, 04:26:06 PM
Activity: 351
April 18, 2015, 04:24:09 PM
Only 1.3 million coins, this is not even a pump. We could just say the price is correcting itself, we could go to $5 per coin shortly and would still be undervalued, only 1.3 million coins

What the heck are you talking about? The value is not based on the amount of coins Bitstake has alone. It is based on the amount of users of the platform. The exchange has not even opened yet, and 1000's of users have signed up.

$5? It will go a lot higher than that. if they (Bitstake) get only 1% of the Remittance market like Bitpesa, this will be a billion dollar coin.

when will bitstake exchange open ?
April 18, 2015, 04:20:03 PM
Only 1.3 million coins, this is not even a pump. We could just say the price is correcting itself, we could go to $5 per coin shortly and would still be undervalued, only 1.3 million coins

What the heck are you talking about? The value is not based on the amount of coins Bitstake has alone. It is based on the amount of users of the platform. The exchange has not even opened yet, and 1000's of users have signed up.

$5? It will go a lot higher than that. if they (Bitstake) get only 1% of the Remittance market like Bitpesa, this will be a billion dollar coin.
Activity: 69
April 18, 2015, 04:11:27 PM
Tron and Bitstake to the moon baby
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
April 18, 2015, 04:10:47 PM
Just 6 BTC to 0.0015....

(at the time of writing  Smiley)
only 24 btc to 400k  Grin

did u lose money on tron?   Cheesy
of course not ....and up 50% profit on this one ...but i guess haters gonna hate  Kiss
Activity: 199
April 18, 2015, 04:09:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: