Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstamp stealing my ID and banking details ? - page 2. (Read 1214 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
This is rather strange.

I have tried to open an account there and because it's in a "company" name and there are 2 "directors" I had to go though another process.

Fair enough I thought, I will submit copies of passports etc etc.

Problem is .. I did it through the ticket system and now those tickets are not on the system and I am (after 30hours) still not getting ANY response from them.

I am not that worried about money or coins because I have not deposited any.

What I am worried about is now they have my ID and banking information and are NOT responding.

Kind of putting a bad taste in my mouth here. Huh

They have yours and thousands of other IDs and banking details, i haven't used them much either but they have all my details.  Maybe they have some customer support delays atm.  Maybe there is some complications with your situation which is taking longer.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This is rather strange.

I have tried to open an account there and because it's in a "company" name and there are 2 "directors" I had to go though another process.

Fair enough I thought, I will submit copies of passports etc etc.

Problem is .. I did it through the ticket system and now those tickets are not on the system and I am (after 30hours) still not getting ANY response from them.

I am not that worried about money or coins because I have not deposited any.

What I am worried about is now they have my ID and banking information and are NOT responding.

Kind of putting a bad taste in my mouth here. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: