Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 30. (Read 55575 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
The guy claims to be using escrow for any and every transaction. You can't be scammed if you're sending funds to an escrow and the dev is then sending you your goods. This just looks like an attempt for the fud team to get cheaper coins? I can't wait until people start posting pictures of the items they received. lol

By all means. Go ahead and send your money to someone who has already proven that he will not make good on even a single silver coin when Bitillionaire took him up on his offer. I will make sure I laugh about it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
*Waiting for the double undercover triple and a half backwards flip where I am accused of being part of an elaborate reverse psychology plan to pump dem ScamBones Bitstones!  Grin  Cool  Cheesy

My orders are sure getting filled. Thanks

Weren't you part of the piece of shit nigerian Bitstake scam squad? (yes i got fucked on that).  Look you're "all over this coin" too, huh how ironic.  Please stop shilling this garbage with sad posts of 'buying', but if you are for real, enjoy holding vaporware scamcoins worth absolutely nothing.  

gumbork is scammer also.  They advertise for yobit scam exchange.  

bitstone
bitstake

same group of scammers
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The guy claims to be using escrow for any and every transaction. You can't be scammed if you're sending funds to an escrow and the dev is then sending you your goods. This just looks like an attempt for the fud team to get cheaper coins? I can't wait until people start posting pictures of the items they received. lol

Really?  You don't think the escrow provider could be bought?

This is fucking crypto, pull your head out of your ass.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
*Waiting for the double undercover triple and a half backwards flip where I am accused of being part of an elaborate reverse psychology plan to pump dem ScamBones Bitstones!  Grin  Cool  Cheesy

Good to see this scam getting exposed.  Only the stupid or associate of the scammers support this scam.

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

Weren't you part of the piece of shit nigerian Bitstake scam squad? (yes i got fucked on that).  Look you're "all over this coin" too, huh how ironic.  Please stop shilling this garbage with sad posts of 'buying', but if you are for real, enjoy holding vaporware scamcoins worth absolutely nothing.  

haha, you butthurt bro?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
BTW, this business is listed as closed on yellowpages.com, and the phone number is also disconnected.

Kieth Harville Obgyn
No reviews · Doctor
920 Harrison St
(870) 307-0042

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Are you ready to give up your personal info that easily?

Are you fucking insane? Is Paul Revere selling anything to you? Also being such a huge GAW scam buster you should be aware of dead bunnies too.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Activity: 686
All the fudders can dump on me Grin

Wow, your balls must be HUGE!  We're so glad you came here to show us you can put an order up at the same price as others!

Oh, right, you're just trying to compensate for something.  What is it? No life?  Tiny wanker?  Jobless?  No friends?

So huge!
good evening paul, suchmoon and the rest of the fudshitspreader team,

Seems like you guys still haven't founds anything better to do with your lives that beat down a coin and a person to satisfy your empty holes inside you.

paul, curious, do you think you might be infringing along the lines of doxxing here?

Granted keith's information is public, but it looks to me any anyone else with common sense that you are on some hunt to "find" something more than just public information here, as well as posting it on this forum, which might be border-lining the forum rules.

How would you feel if someone or entity were to hunt down you and your crew's personal info and location? hmmmmmm I wonder?

I'm sure you would not want that.

Dr. Keith Harville has named his identity in relation to his internet personas many times. He bragged about being a doctor on Hashtalk, and the pathetic Paycoiners felt all important chumming with a doctor. Repeating what he has proudly posted himself is not doxxing, ya fucking retard. Besides, if what he is saying is true and there is nothing nefarious going on with this Bitstone operation, why should he care, right? He has literally even made a point of calling me a coward for having the common sense to not use my real full name (or am I?) when posting on forums when you are constantly dealing with what are turning out to be some pretty nasty criminals on a continuing basis. And now he is clearly trying to make two online Keith Harville's.  If he want's to go around pulling what appear to be blatant scams like this that is his poor decision, not mine.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
good evening paul, suchmoon and the rest of the fudshitspreader team,

Seems like you guys still haven't founds anything better to do with your lives that beat down a coin and a person to satisfy your empty holes inside you.

paul, curious, do you think you might be infringing along the lines of doxxing here?

Granted keith's information is public, but it looks to me any anyone else with common sense that you are on some hunt to "find" something more than just public information here, as well as posting it on this forum, which might be border-lining the forum rules.

How would you feel if someone or entity were to hunt down you and your crew's personal info and location? hmmmmmm I wonder?

I'm sure you would not want that.
Activity: 462

Wow, your balls must be HUGE!  We're so glad you came here to show us you can put an order up at the same price as others!

Oh, right, you're just trying to compensate for something.  What is it? No life?  Tiny wanker?  Jobless?  No friends?
Activity: 686

Activity: 241
Wow, look at all this attention bst is getting.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Guys...what if we're just giving them attention in the sense that 'any attention is good attention'?

What if this guy just goes out and takes some real pictures of silver bars (at a pawn shop, without buying them), then says, 'neener neener i have silver and a bittrex listing, in your face, neener neener'?

Then BST explodes and WE look like assholes, while everyone gets scammed?  Undecided

He can't do that.  The silver bars he has should look the exact same as the one he posted, as he should have ordered them at the same time from the same source....

Eagerly waiting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Guys...what if we're just giving them attention in the sense that 'any attention is good attention'?

What if this guy just goes out and takes some real pictures of silver bars (at a pawn shop, without buying them), then says, 'neener neener i have silver and a bittrex listing, in your face, neener neener'?

Then BST explodes and WE look like assholes, while everyone gets scammed?  Undecided

There is nothing wrong with assholes, everyone has one.

It's impossible to save someone from getting scammed unless that person is willing to think. If someone wants to invest just because BitStoneDev says it's legit - there is no helping them. But if this thread compels even one person to dig deeper before giving their money to "Kieth" - that's a good thing.
Alright, what the fuck is going on here?

Here we have both a Kieth Harville and a Keith Harville listed.

The Batesville Chamber of Commerce says his name is Keith Harville.

Nothing fishy at all about someone intentionally obfuscating his identity when he is asking you to trust him and buy something based upon that trust. Not at all. Especially when he has a track record of not honoring his offers. I wonder if the Batesville Chamber of Commerce would be interested to know that there is someone running what appears to be an elaborate internet fraud scam who either is or is impersonating one of their members? Could be both even, of course, which seems to be the case.

I searched, and did not find anything listed as either "Bitstone" or "ScamBones" in the Batesville Chamber of Commerce directory of business's.

P.S: I see that the Batesville Chamber of Commerce states that Harvilles primary services include "Family Planning, Surgery", so that answers the abortion question. Poor Wolfman has to sit there sucking down popsicles while seeing those sad girls heading to the clinic next door every day.
Pages:
Jump to: