Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 31. (Read 55576 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Guys...what if we're just giving them attention in the sense that 'any attention is good attention'?

What if this guy just goes out and takes some real pictures of silver bars (at a pawn shop, without buying them), then says, 'neener neener i have silver and a bittrex listing, in your face, neener neener'?

Then BST explodes and WE look like assholes, while everyone gets scammed?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Well, now I am not sure what is going on here. I saw this post and went back and changed some ei's around, and now I see that he spells it both ways.

Sorry, should have used the "/s"  Grin

To become a true crypto-coining entrepreneur one has to fail kindergarten spelling.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello BitStone Community,

Have been working very closely with Bill @ Bittrex - as he is the compliance officer and the person in charge of crypto currencies being listed on Bittrex.

I will tell you it's appeared they have cracked down, and just buying your way on there isn't cutting it anymore.

In short, I'm glad they have made the right changes and I'm providing everything Bill is asking to be listed.

Company EIN from IRS for BST : Check
Company Contacts - Refineries, Dealers, Graders Contacts: Check
LLC Filling Original Paperwork: Check

Along with a full breakdown of the overhaul that took place to better the future of BitStone and the community in which supports BST.

Things are looking good so far, and will keep you all updated.

Just to let you all know, I'm not mass contacting exchanges, that is a complete waste of time.

Better to work with one at a time, and in due time others interested will contact us for the addition of BitStone.

Thread is un-moderated.....So any questions, comments, or concerns please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I pulled this for DICKbit1033 - He keeps saying I did not read the thread, I think he cannot read.

So what's the operating name for this company so we can look them up and see for ourselves?

Oh, and BitStoneDev said to voice concerns so he can address them.  Why won't he address them?  I'm just doing as I'm told.

BitStoneDev - please provide this information so it can be verified by the community.  If this is indeed completed this should be public information already.

Seriously...did this guy REALLY use the fact that Bittrex added him as proof this is legit...

Like Bittrex doesn't add scamcoins...  HAHAHA!!!

Remember CIRC?  Bobby paid for that scam coin to be added to Bittrex. 

What you say is FACT.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Keith

FUD

The name's "Kieth". You don't want to run around throwing accusations that Mr. Harville doesn't know his own name.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kieth+Harville+Obgyn

https://bitbucket.org/BitStoneDevelopers/bst-bitstone-source/commits/all

Well, now I am not sure what is going on here. I saw this post and went back and changed some ei's around, and now I see that he spells it both ways. When you search the Keith spelling the other one pops up as the google location one. I don't recall ever seeing the Kieth spelling of "Keith" before anywhere. I am going to surmise that his name is actually "Keith". Since he is making a web presence with both spellings, at least they are both covered for SEO. What say you Keith? Or Kieth? Whatever spelling you are using today? Which is the real way to spell your name? Are the dual spellings being on search engines for what is clearly the same person intentional?

https://www.google.com/search?q=keith+harville+batesville+ar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Is "Kieth" your new way to spell your name to put some distance between your real self and your online "biznessman" self? Please straighten this out so we know exactly who is running this operation you claim is legitimate and legal.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Have been working very closely with Bill @ Bittrex - as he is the compliance officer and the person in charge of crypto currencies being listed on Bittrex.

I will tell you it's appeared they have cracked down, and just buying your way on there isn't cutting it anymore.

In short, I'm glad they have made the right changes and I'm providing everything Bill is asking to be listed.

Along with a full breakdown of the overhaul that took place to better the future of BitStone and the community in which supports BST.

Just to let you all know, I'm not mass contacting exchanges, that is a complete waste of time.

Better to work with one at a time, and in due time others interested will contact us for the addition of BitStone.

Thread is un-moderated.....So any questions, comments, or concerns please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I pulled this for DICKbit1033 - He keeps saying I did not read the thread, I think he cannot read.

So what's the operating name for this company so we can look them up and see for ourselves?

Oh, and BitStoneDev said to voice concerns so he can address them.  Why won't he address them?  I'm just doing as I'm told.

BitStoneDev - please provide this information so it can be verified by the community.  If this is indeed completed this should be public information already.

Seriously...did this guy REALLY use the fact that Bittrex added him as proof this is legit...

Like Bittrex doesn't add scamcoins...  HAHAHA!!!
I have what I think is a great idea for you to help generate interest in your Scam Bones Bitstone operation on a local level, Kieth. Go next door to the radio station and talk to WolfMan Jack. He will be in there sucking down popsicles and lamenting the many poor lost girls that end up in the clinic next door after living the Rock-n-Roll lifestyle. What you do is offer Wolfman some Bitstones and get him to do a fun live piece- maybe during morning drive time, where you can promote Bitstone and your clinic at the same time! Free publicity!! Think about, I am Totally Cereal about this idea, and no charge at all for providing it to you. Please let me know what you think.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

legendary
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Such headquarters. Many safe. Very precious metals storage. Advancements.
Wow!

I decided to see if I could find Bitstone World Headquarters. Surely Dr, Kieth or Keith  Roll Eyes Harville , aka Whocarez; Bitsonedev, is not running this business empire out his home, right? I mean with the security required to keep the vast Bitstone reserves safe and all, you would not want to just keep it in your home. Depending on the business, some localities might even want you to operate from a business office. Since Bitstone is a totally 100% legitimate business, I looked for business locations registered to Kieth Harville, and only one comes up. It is his OB-GYN practice listed as being on 920 Harrison St. Suite B, Batesville, AR 870-307-0042 . I guess he could have room for a nice big safe alongside the examination table. And nothing wrong with running two business's from the same office. Google was saying 920 Harrison St. Batesville, AR was at an Advance Auto Parts.

The phone company says this landline registered to Keith is here:

Hmm. Might be that he lost that number and someone else has it now. So, I kept looking for Bitstone HQ.

That AAParts address was an odd number, so I looked across the street. The Subway is 998 Harrison, so I figured the dark building to the right might be 920 Harrison.  I found this chiropractor as saying 920 Harrison Suite A, so I am pretty sure this is the right building. I will take a wild guess and surmise that Suite B must be in the middle, seeing as the radio station is in Suite C.

There it is. This must be Bitstone World Headquarters. Sure looks secure, what with the small windows and all. Kind of looks a bit dark, too. Are there bars on the windows? Hmmm.  Hey! You know what? This sort of nondescript hole in the wall strip building kind of reminds of the type of place where you would see something like an abortion clinic. I know you are an OB-GYN, Bitstonedev, but I guess the abortion thing comes along with that, right? Or is that a big part of your practice? If that is the case, you are living on the edge, considering being dead center in the middle of the Bible Belt and all. Probably might even want a buzzer entry, which, jives with keeping the Bitstone Reserves there as well. Security! Finally, Kieth Harville is showing some business savvy by combining two business's that have redundant needs into one office.

P.S: TY SM for the spellcheck. At least I am consistent and spelled it "Keith" every time. LOL. Fixed.

Crypto is King.
The struggle is real  Roll Eyes

How much of a discount if I pay with BST?  Cheesy

Better watch out, you're now on their hit list  Shocked

Just waiting for those pics, BitStoneDev...

420% under spot! I'll pay YOU BST to take my silver. Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Roll Eyes

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
The struggle is real  Roll Eyes

How much of a discount if I pay with BST?  Cheesy

Better watch out, you're now on their hit list  Shocked

Just waiting for those pics, BitStoneDev...

legendary
Activity: 1008
So who's the escrow? And why is BitStoneDev referring to him/her as "my escrow"? Escrow is supposed to be an independent third party.

Actually I think I like this new concept of having "my" escrow. I would like to buy all silver, gold, stones, and Avalons from BitStoneDev using my escrow.

is there a list of good escrow's in the forum ?
Crypto is King.
The struggle is real  Roll Eyes

legendary
So who's the escrow? And why is BitStoneDev referring to him/her as "my escrow"? Escrow is supposed to be an independent third party.

Actually I think I like this new concept of having "my" escrow. I would like to buy all silver, gold, stones, and Avalons from BitStoneDev using my escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1008
4.25 btc to 5k sats lulz
Someone is sweating Cheesy

oh lol, so whats new for today ? we lulz and get some free bst ?
Crypto is King.
legendary
Activity: 1120
4.25 btc to 5k sats lulz
legendary
Activity: 1274

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

OK, I will say this as simple as possible.
If you continue reading the thread (as you have accused me of not doing) - you will see that they had to submit all of that paperwork to Bittrex and have it verified.  
Now, since you think your demands are important, I will break this to you lightly.  No one NEEDS to answer you.   I could probably speak for most people by saying that you being an ass and then thinking you deserve answers is ridiculous, why on earth would the Dev think it is important to answer you?

I do see how dedicated you are and invite you and your troll friends to help me out on some REAL scams - These guys have numerous threads and are scamming left and right:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-all-the-s7-you-have-bitcoinelectronicsnet-scammers-1254718

If no one NEEDS to answer me, then why won't you stop.  I already asked you to stop flirting with me.  I'm not in to that man.

Show the merchandise.  It's not an unreasonable demand.  Post an invoice for the silver BARS.  They obviously posted those pics to instill confidence in their victims.

If those victims are actually customers, show us your inventory before you ask for money.

This scam has been worn out already.  Time and time again.  And a man of your IQ level knows that history repeats itself.

Ok, you win.  It must be a scam.  Thanks for the conversation, it was fun.  I left a little love for you on your 8-bit thread (and it wasn't even hateful)

Feel free to join in on some of the other crusades fighting crime  Grin

A worthy adversary is always welcomed.
Pages:
Jump to: