Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BITSUM [BSM] ⚡Cryptocurrency that Work in Facebook &Telegram 🔥 - page 25. (Read 9305 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
Tell me, is there any progress in terms of adding new exchanges!Also, you need to expand the community to more people will learn about this coin!Then I think the price will move!

500 people have voted for it being listed on the next exchange which means they will start doing their due diligence and hopefully add the coin to the exchange.

yes !
they will start review and planned the project however they will take time to impliment.

we are also in conversation with other exchanges

that's great news
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
Whats the benefit of using it

Easy to Use
Easy to hold coin
SECURE, EASY SEND RECV COIN
No need to install heavy wallet
easy to access from any place.
Best for local payments
fast transaction

and many more
Crypto Lovers
Tell me, is there any progress in terms of adding new exchanges!Also, you need to expand the community to more people will learn about this coin!Then I think the price will move!

500 people have voted for it being listed on the next exchange which means they will start doing their due diligence and hopefully add the coin to the exchange.

yes !
they will start review and planned the project however they will take time to impliment.

we are also in conversation with other exchanges
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
sounds like a good project! very nice
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Whats the benefit of using it
Activity: 56
Hi team,

What's your pros and cons of the project vs Telegram.

Activity: 1
I think this project has potential. Best of luck
Activity: 394
Crypto Lovers
Difficulty depend on number of miner mining coin if there are 100 plus miner giving 100kh then mining difficulty will be above 100K

i agree with above statement
Activity: 14
Difficulty depend on number of miner mining coin if there are 100 plus miner giving 100kh then mining difficulty will be above 100K
Activity: 3
How often does the difficulty adjust?
Activity: 14
Can you post some mining related information about bitsum

Visit

http://pool.bitsum.uz/#getting_started

to get all information about pool

Algo - cryptonight
Is this one the same of e4god or new one which created by chainsplit or forks?

Its same of egod
Why old topic closed and creating the new one, Dev?

Old topic is still active ita not yet closed
Activity: 3
Currently all seems fine and paid from the pool! (Update from yesterday)..

I read somewhere Admin had a birthday..? Well, so did I Cheesy Wish ya all the best, and hoping for a great future of BITSUM, looks totally promising Smiley !
Crypto Lovers
So in this case the wallets are centrally controlled?

Wallet is not controlled by any person ,
we are working on private telegram wallet as well where you can import your keys
Crypto Lovers
Looks like we are all back up and running with the payments being made over night.

I think you should take the dollar sign out of the balance as this will be confusing for new users. Also do you have a list of commands for the block chain explorer in telegram? If you send them in here I will have a play and feedback.

THAT is not dollar sign if you check the logo you will understand that , however we will think about it and update.

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
Looks like we are all back up and running with the payments being made over night.

I think you should take the dollar sign out of the balance as this will be confusing for new users. Also do you have a list of commands for the block chain explorer in telegram? If you send them in here I will have a play and feedback.

Activity: 88
So in this case the wallets are centrally controlled?
Activity: 97
Can you post some mining related information about bitsum

Visit

http://pool.bitsum.uz/#getting_started

to get all information about pool

Algo - cryptonight
Is this one the same of e4god or new one which created by chainsplit or forks?

Its same of egod
Why old topic closed and creating the new one, Dev?
Activity: 107
I trying to send some of $ but still error,how to send balancenya to other personal..still not working?
Pages:
Jump to: