Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 BITSUM [BSM] ⚡Cryptocurrency that Work in Facebook &Telegram 🔥 - page 23. (Read 9333 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
hello there Dev,

this is the brand new exchange not active yet but the flatforms is look good you need to check it out
https://acc.vicex.io/acc/addcoin
or buying 2500 vic to get it list without vote  https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VIC_BTC/

the cost to list without vote is somewhere 0.06 btc.  you could just apply and we are going to vote
more exchange is better in the long run
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers

Integration is not yet Completed, so don't panic wait for final confirmation

Thanks
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
Stocks.exchange is a good we site to list cryptonight coins they support that algo as well .

But i dont think they have any fees.

stock.exchanges have listing fees of .5 BTC

yeah... getting there, a promise is a promise. just gimme some time. I have to "work" to get the btc
for stocks.exchange's listing - it's taking longer than expected. sorry Embarrassed
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Understood... I'll negotiate with stocks.exchange asap than. (Sometime today.) Bottom line... BitSum needs a decent exchange, and that's exzactly what stocks.exchange is!

If you are connected with stock.exchange then share this project with them
3 top exchanges are interested in listing but they don't support cryptonight  algo
Please I am not a guru but what is crpto algo? Are all coins not the same? And why will they not support?
this algo cryptonight and first project who has wallet in telegramm
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Understood... I'll negotiate with stocks.exchange asap than. (Sometime today.) Bottom line... BitSum needs a decent exchange, and that's exzactly what stocks.exchange is!

If you are connected with stock.exchange then share this project with them
3 top exchanges are interested in listing but they don't support cryptonight  algo
Please I am not a guru but what is crpto algo? Are all coins not the same? And why will they not support?
Activity: 19
Any exchange news, waiting for long time for exchange listing

Yes, few exchanges are working on integration and i will update exchange news here soon.
kindly wait for few more days
Can you give any specific date of BITSUM listing in exchange,
Crypto Lovers

Yes, few exchanges are working on integration and i will update exchange news here soon.
kindly wait for few more days
Activity: 19
Crypto Lovers
Crypto Lovers
It would be great if that were to happen but I think we need to donate some more SUM coins so that the devs have some working capital.

You can Use official Pool as well to Support us instead of using any 3rd party POOL.

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
It would be great if that were to happen but I think we need to donate some more SUM coins so that the devs have some working capital.
Crypto Lovers
Yes ,
we are working on it and we will update you soon regarding exchange.
if  exchange have no implimenting issue then we will be listed in next 7-8 days
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Any update about bitsum exchange
Came to know bitsum will be soon listed on top exchanges
Crypto Lovers
hello there Dev,

just want to know if you could put this into facebook and when would this be done. any estimated times you got in mind
wonder if facebook could even allow this. have you done research.

how facebook user react and start to adopt will take times but i think it will be quick as people spread this news very fast. if this somehow could land in there, it will be big i guess.
estimated facebook user base somewhere at 2.2 billions. to have it adopt quickly it would be good if you could have in browser simple start mining button setup ready pointing to 1 reliable mining
pool that way we could instantly get some hundred thousands miner with small hash, soon it will be millions miner pointing to this coins, at this times the coin will have a lot i mean a lot of value.

the first thing we need is at least 1 exchange, when people see some value they will mine. and when you land us to facebook people will start chasing the price very quick

We don't need any permission to add this feature on Facebook, We have already researched this,

We can add a lot of stuff, but everything is dependent on USERS and Exchanges.

We need support from people like you, who love crypto coins, there are so many coins now that people don't give time to check our Coin features, Exchanges think we are
just like other coins.

and any estimated of timeline when will it be on facebook

We will Share Timeline only when we HIT Exchanges.
i just pm you

Responded , ! Please check , We can collect using community funding
hello there Dev,

just want to know if you could put this into facebook and when would this be done. any estimated times you got in mind

how facebook user react and start to adopt will take times but i think it will be quick as people spread this news very fast. if this somehow could land in there, it will be big i guess.
estimated facebook user base somewhere at 2.2 billions. to have it adopt quickly it would be good if you could have in browser simple start mining button setup ready pointing to 1 reliable mining
pool that way we could instantly get some hundred thousands miner with small hash, soon it will be millions miner pointing to this coins, at this times the coin will have a lot i mean a lot of value.

the first thing we need is at least 1 exchange, when people see some value they will mine. and when you land us to facebook people will start chasing the price very quick

We don't need any permission to add this feature on Facebook, We have already researched this,

We need support from people like you, who love crypto coins, there are so many coins now that people don't give time to check our Coin features, Exchanges think we are
just like other coins.

i just pm you
Crypto Lovers
hello there Dev,

just like other coins.

hello there Dev,

just like other coins.

Crypto Lovers
hello there Dev,

just like other coins.

TOKEN and ICO are only coming up with ideas and people are buying it promoting Token in signatures, we have done this for miners , we are privacy coin , we are untraceable and many more stuff.

we need Miners to spread the word.

Use our Mining pool to support us.

hello there Dev,

Pages:
Jump to: