Pages:
Author

Topic: BitsWall - New kind of Bitcoin Offerwall - page 2. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 106
Would be cool if we could use our publisher balance to create ad campaigns Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Hello,

1) For the moment, only commissions from publishers earnings are provided.
2) Rewards provided depends from offer to offer, doesn't matter how much advertiser pays for campaign, there isn't a standard rate I can tell.
3) That's a great ideea, I'll see what can be done in further updates.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Hey, I have a new site that I am looking to add you guys on. https://faucetgamers.com

I don't have a PTC wall currently and am too busy to design one myself, so your site seems like a good choice.

Here are a few questions:
1. There is a referral link that I see https://bitswall.net/?ref=3k0864mnx8

If someone from my site signs up and purchases advertising, do I get a commission from that or only for other publisher's registering with your site? I'd be more encouraged to promote you guys if I can get a ref % from advertising.

2. I see the lowest rate to post an ad is 8 satoshis per view. What will it appear on the offerwall as? Currently there isn't much on the wall and one of the offers is listed as 1 token on my site.  If an 8 satoshi offer shows up as 1 satoshi that means I would keep 1 satoshi, they would get 1, and you would 6?  I just wanted to make sure I am understanding were it all goes properly.

3. It be nice if somehow I could have users create ads on your site directly through like a portal or something, just a thought for future updates. I don't want to run a PTC wall nor do have the time to do it, so your site may help me facilitate this.

Thank you!
Hello,

There is no error on our side, make sure your server is reachable and there is no issue on your side. Also, if it takes longer than 5 seconds for your server to respond, postback will fail.

There is no error on my side as far as I know, server is reachable and I use a high performance VPS to host my site so should definitely not be 5 seconds to respond. Yet literally all my leads since may 17th are failed postbacks...

What do you get as a respond from us? Because everything seems to work fine but then everything is failed on my dashboard.. Right now my developer cant do anything if you can't tell us what the problem is & then I won't be using your service anymore and tell others that it's a waste of time too.
Hello,

There is no error on our side, make sure your server is reachable and there is no issue on your side. Also, if it takes longer than 5 seconds for your server to respond, postback will fail.
I've been getting a lot of failed postbacks since yesterday, my users are complaining that it says succes on the ptc ads, correct captcha and then they're not paid & I get a failed postback so I tried myself, did the captcha right & it said succes and then when I go to my bitswall dashboard it says failed postback?
I had a 1-5 failed postbacks a day and now its in the double digits.. Can you guys take a look at that?
Thank you for choosing to use this offerwall Smiley
We're doing our best to get more advertisers. Also, I have to mention again that anyone who wants to promote an website or an youtube video, can join for free and create some advertising campaigns for really small prices Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Türkçe-English-Español
We checked and work just fine on mobile devices. Session expired appears when you open offerwall in multiple windows, if it takes more than few minutes with offerwall opened and so on. This is a security step against bots and fraud.

Thanks for clarification.I integrate your oferwall few days ago, so far so good Smiley Hope you can get more ads on offerwall in future, good luck with your project !
We checked and work just fine on mobile devices. Session expired appears when you open offerwall in multiple windows, if it takes more than few minutes with offerwall opened and so on. This is a security step against bots and fraud.
Türkçe-English-Español
Why your offerwall doesn't work on mobile ?
It says session expired, refresh the page, but after refresh nothing changes.? Is it only for desktop users ?
I can't see the demo offerwall.Getting this error:  This offerwall doesn't exists or wasn't yet approved!

I'd consider to add to my website but I need to see the offerwall first before I integrate it

I do appologise about this issue, demo was updated: https://bitswall.net/offerwall/wrel6jhlrcr6ksgvmqawh2wwxsdghx/DEMO-USER

Also, for those who want to advertise their websites / videos using this service, now you can also deposit funds by FaucetPay.
Türkçe-English-Español
I can't see the demo offerwall.Getting this error:  This offerwall doesn't exists or wasn't yet approved!

I'd consider to add to my website but I need to see the offerwall first before I integrate it

Same here, looks really cool to have withdrawal from offerwall directly to faucetpay, but the site does not have a lot of info which I would like to know..

I found a solution, after I add my website, I was able to see preview on my website settings.

I integrated BitWalls to my website and already start to get leads, let's see how is gonna work

What's your website? I'd love to see it
you can see it on my signature.
I can't see the demo offerwall.Getting this error:  This offerwall doesn't exists or wasn't yet approved!

Same here, looks really cool to have withdrawal from offerwall directly to faucetpay, but the site does not have a lot of info which I would like to know..

I found a solution, after I add my website, I was able to see preview on my website settings.

I integrated BitWalls to my website and already start to get leads, let's see how is gonna work

What's your website? I'd love to see it
Türkçe-English-Español

Türkçe-English-Español

@startsts Tax ID is optional, is not required.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Do you ask for tax ID or tax form?
Activity: 79
How do you deal with chargebacks? I haven't found anything about it in your documentation.
in the Docs under....
Postback Notifications
Whenever a user complete an offer, we will make a call to the Postback URL that you indicated in your app attaching all the information that you will need to credit your users.

Joined this some days ago.It has very high withdraw limit for only PTC offers...... lets see what the time brings Cheesy

regards

I think you misunderstood I what I asked... I mean chargebacks, like reversals, refund, etc.
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
How do you deal with chargebacks? I haven't found anything about it in your documentation.
in the Docs under....
Postback Notifications
Whenever a user complete an offer, we will make a call to the Postback URL that you indicated in your app attaching all the information that you will need to credit your users.

Joined this some days ago.It has very high withdraw limit for only PTC offers...... lets see what the time brings Cheesy

regards
Pages:
Jump to: