Pages:
Author

Topic: BitsWall - New kind of Bitcoin Offerwall - page 3. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
There are no chargebacks for now, right now there are available only PPC (paid per click) campaigns and Video campaigns, this is why rewards are provided instant.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
How do you deal with chargebacks? I haven't found anything about it in your documentation.
This is an offerwall, it doesn't work for any website. It was created for users based websites, where user can win points or other internal currencies, websites like Faucets, PTC, GPT and so on.
Activity: 2
So it doesn't work
I'm sorry but I'm not able to help you do the integration and this service can't be integrated on any website.
Activity: 2
March 02, 2020, 05:29:35 AM
How do I set it up on a Wordpress site, it's not getting  my users ID
February 13, 2020, 10:57:52 AM
Hello guys,

Several improvements were applied to this service, amoung those improvements, 2-Factor Authentication was added as an extra layer of security for publisher / advertiser accounts. I recommend you all to keep your accounts safe by enabling 2FA authentication from Account Settings.
February 10, 2020, 11:25:15 AM
For the moment only FaucetPay and direct Bitcoin Wallet are available as withdrawal method.
FaucetPay = 0.001 BTC
Bitcoin Wallet = 0.01 BTC
Activity: 153
February 10, 2020, 10:53:41 AM
Hello,

Offerwall Demo: https://bitswall.net/offerwall/7g68qm53wjqixhbxrdfhsihrid51og/DEMO_USER
As mentioned, this is a new offerwall, so for the moment there aren't many offers, but it will grow Smiley

its pretty good , neat and clean design.

What is the payment threshold , the FAQ mentions "Payment threeshold depends on what withdrawal method you select."

I would like bit more detail
February 10, 2020, 10:16:34 AM
Hello,

Offerwall Demo: https://bitswall.net/offerwall/7g68qm53wjqixhbxrdfhsihrid51og/DEMO_USER
As mentioned, this is a new offerwall, so for the moment there aren't many offers, but it will grow Smiley
Activity: 153
February 10, 2020, 10:13:17 AM
Hello everyone,

I want to introduce to you a new type of offerwall, paying in BTC, released few days ago, I'm talking about www.BitsWall.net
If you're an website owner (PTC, Faucet, Game or other related websites), you can monetize your website in just few minutes using this new offerwall. Users won't have to spend hours to complete an offer, they will have to do easy tasks like visiting websites or watching video and they get rewarded instant. Of course, you earn revenue everytime your users complete offers, easy as that!

For more details about integration, you can follow this documentation: https://bitswall.net/docs/

If you have an website, service or video and you want to promote it, on BitsWall you can promote them with prices starting for only 8 Satoshi / conversion, all you have to do is to join, deposit funds, create your campaign and see your website / video stats growing. This service provide only full focus visits and video views!

Give it a try, it is free to join and it takes less than a minute!

hey could you show us an example of the offer wall and the offers available?
February 10, 2020, 09:58:49 AM
Hello,

Currency name = the name of your internal currency (points, coins, credits or however is called the coin you reward your users on your site)
Currency round = how many decimals have your currency on your site (up to 2 decimals)
Exchange rate = how many points (or other currency name you may have) will receive your users for every satoshi you earn
Postback URL = see documentation, is a PHP file called each time your user complete an offer, this file is called to reward your user
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
February 10, 2020, 09:44:00 AM
I don't know how to configure it

currency name, currency round, exchange rate and the postback url ?
February 10, 2020, 09:07:35 AM
Hello everyone,

I want to introduce to you a new type of offerwall, paying in BTC, released few days ago, I'm talking about www.BitsWall.net
If you're an website owner (PTC, Faucet, Game or other related websites), you can monetize your website in just few minutes using this new offerwall. Users won't have to spend hours to complete an offer, they will have to do easy tasks like visiting websites or watching video and they get rewarded instant. Of course, you earn revenue everytime your users complete offers, easy as that!

For more details about integration, you can follow this documentation: https://bitswall.net/docs/

If you have an website, service or video and you want to promote it, on BitsWall you can promote them with prices starting for only 8 Satoshi / conversion, all you have to do is to join, deposit funds, create your campaign and see your website / video stats growing. This service provide only full focus visits and video views!

Give it a try, it is free to join and it takes less than a minute!
Pages:
Jump to: