Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 26. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
If there is shit volume then its just a waste for an exchange to support a coin. That's what the fee is for.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Time that dev pays a few BTCs to get his coin listed. ICO amount was high enough to do so.
For your information, the ICO funds is not to pay Exchanges. We are not beginning them to list BitSynq and I dont recall saying that i paid Yobit
or any other Exchange. thank you.

Is the ICO money not there to let your coin grow? If you are even too greedy to pay 0.50 BTC for a Yobit listing then i'm wondering what you are doing with all those BTCs? Paying your wife?

I´m wondering also how you wanna get listed on a exchange without any effort/ pay them.

As a Hero Member don't you remember how it was done 'in the old days'? On merit & with community support.

In the old days you didn't had Bittrex that was greedy. Now the only exchange that list coins like this is Yobit and even that will change, I don't expect free coins being added on Yobit soon. They will also start asking money.
Activity: 436
Time that dev pays a few BTCs to get his coin listed. ICO amount was high enough to do so.
For your information, the ICO funds is not to pay Exchanges. We are not beginning them to list BitSynq and I dont recall saying that i paid Yobit

Is the ICO money not there to let your coin grow? If you are even too greedy to pay 0.50 BTC for a Yobit listing then i'm wondering what you are doing with all those BTCs? Paying your wife?

I´m wondering also how you wanna get listed on a exchange without any effort/ pay them.

As a Hero Member don't you remember how it was done 'in the old days'? On merit & with community support.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Keep calm and continue staking...
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Bitsynq Added on Bitsquare Decentralized Exchange!

Bitsquare v0.4.9.3 Download: https://github.com/bitsquare/bitsquare/releases

Code:
Release notes 0.4.9.3:
Added new coins: Mycelium Token, BitUSD, Steem Dollars, STEEMUSD, BitCNY, BitEUR, BitCHF,
BitGBP, BitNZD, BitAUD, BitSGD, BitHKD, BitSEK, Comet,BitSYNQ

Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
You have little funds in your Wallet thats why you are taking longer to stake. BitSynq DPOS has nothing to do with delegation it is called Dynamic Proof of Stake. You will stake of course but it will take you longer because of your little weight and do not rely on the estimated time because it has no impact on your
staking. thank you.
Sorry for the confusion Delegate/Dynamic ;-).

Now, I understand, thank you for the explaination.
SynqCrypto Team
Can anyone explain to me how BitSynq DPOS / POS works ?

DPOS will working up to block 100,000, ok.

Is the begining POS working only at block 100,001 or DPOS and POS are allready working simultenaously ?

In my wallet, I have O gain with POS but it said me that it is stacking and that I have an estimated time of 1 mn before earning something (since 36 hours) ?

Is POS allready working (Windows QT wallet) ?
How can I become a delegate ?

You have little funds in your Wallet thats why you are taking longer to stake. BitSynq DPOS has nothing to do with delegation it is called Dynamic Proof of Stake. You will stake of course but it will take you longer because of your little weight and do not rely on the estimated time because it has no impact on your
staking. thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Can anyone explain to me how BitSynq DPOS / POS works ?

DPOS will working up to block 100,000, ok.

Is the begining POS working only at block 100,001 or DPOS and POS are allready working simultenaously ?

In my wallet, I have O gain with POS but it said me that it is stacking and that I have an estimated time of 1 mn before earning something (since 36 hours) ?

Is POS allready working (Windows QT wallet) ?
How can I become a delegate ?

Activity: 728
My address is not correct on twitter bounty.

Maybe someone wants to steal the bounty

These are mine. ( you can check this is true because is the same address for signature bounty)

https://twitter.com/Bobwhite75

SZ3vu6tzR7PrVcXLNs8sj9P2mBX5RxwzoK
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform
BitSynq is Added with Megacrypton.com Crypto Exchange Platform

BTC:https://trade.megacrypton.com/users/trades.php?market=synq-btc
LTC:https://trade.megacrypton.com/users/trades.php?market=synq-ltc

Enjoy!!!

We also host ICO/IPO
Currently Mpaycoin(MPC) ICO is available for buy wall
https://trade.megacrypton.com/users/buywall.php?market=mpc-btc
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
It's really good news that BITSYNQ coins is gotta listed on yobit.

Its not save info yet! BitSynq Team contacted them. No response from yobit yet!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I would like to suggest a private TELEGRAM group for bitsynq ICO participants. What do you guys think?

What would be the objective?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I would like to suggest a private TELEGRAM group for bitsynq ICO participants. What do you guys think?

I am not interest !
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
It's really good news that BITSYNQ coins is gotta listed on yobit.
SynqCrypto Team
I personally think it is a good idea. Please go for it if community want to. thank you.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
still don't have any update regarding to a new exchange? i see a great potential of this coin if this will release either form yobit or ccex
investors will be show some support seeing the features of the project hope dev is working on it to be listed, good luck dev.

well, if dev is willing to pay 0.1 btc listing fee to yobit, it will get listed there soon. he should really do that cause 0.1btc is a little money compared to his 38 btc ico fund.
Yobit have already been contacted to get BitSynq listed there. We are waiting on their response.
can't wait to see how the traders will accept this project after hitting yobit.
good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: