Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 4. (Read 131805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
all that he has made, it has placed in a wallet several games - MineCraft (demo) and Mario. it was enough that ICO has taken place.. Tongue many functions of a purse were promised.. I am glad that did only the translation, but didn't participate.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
i think LITHIUM dev is same with BitSynq dev.
wheres that thread

The thread has been locked by me. If u wonder why ... well, keep wondering about it. I will not tell u why I did it.

XLTH ANN thread locked and dev announcements deleted https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1717241

how unfortunate  Angry
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
wheres that thread

The thread has been locked by me. If u wonder why ... well, keep wondering about it. I will not tell u why I did it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
How can we find this motherfucker? IP or any way? he scamed us with bitsynq, now lithium
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Confirmed Scam

Bravo, guys. Good detective work.

Another waste of time and money for bounty hunters and duped investors.

tl;dr
Lithium and Bitsynq websites - both registered as Ross Technology.
Lithium, Bitsynq and Piratcoin has linked Bitcoin addresses (uses the same wallet, Dev's Trishwardhani).

*See thread above
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
wheres that thread
Activity: 476
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Yeah! I really hate Dev/people who make shitcoin.
If managed more seriously, their project would still running and many people who support
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
It is not possible for this project to be taken over by someone else?

How many did you buy in bitcoin? Unless a whale or you take over, otherwise I think it is unlikely
chain still works?

No it's dead.RIP

How many did you buy in bitcoin? Unless a whale or you take over, otherwise I think it is unlikely
chain still works?
Activity: 524

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
whats the latest?

There is no latest, only thing that surprises me is that there are just a few negative trusts are given. I would had expected differently form investors who lost in this scam.

op's full member account is bought, that is why he doesn't care about the trust.  Grin
where do you check to see if account is bought?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
whats the latest?

There is no latest, only thing that surprises me is that there are just a few negative trusts are given. I would had expected differently form investors who lost in this scam.

op's full member account is bought, that is why he doesn't care about the trust.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
whats the latest?

I think there will never be something coming up here.
It was very risky from the beginning. So i think a lot of investors just accepted the fact that there is a big chance that it´s a scam
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
whats the latest?

legendary
Activity: 1456
Pages:
Jump to: