Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 9. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
New project, new ico new scam.

Yepz seems to look like it, well lesson learned and I go to the next ICO. Incent this time. Smiley
Maybe you want to change your signature, I would visit the thread of them for a moment if I were you and read back some pages.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
New project, new ico new scam.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Its not new anymore we are in crypto so if dev plan to create another project he needs to use this coin as a token for swap a free exchange so those who entrusted him from here will get some hope to begin with.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

i would really appreciate a summary of what is going on.It can even be a bad one - just a honest please

Yes how hard can it be to login for 10 seconds, saying were working really hard on a upgrade and therefore we didn't check this thread regularly and give a eta when your next post will be.

Ohw wow! I just wrote that in under 10 seconds....

If he is working on something new he needs to deliver first for sure ... no one will invest something in empty promises that's for sure.

i would really appreciate a summary of what is going on.It can even be a bad one - just a honest please

Yes how hard can it be to login for 10 seconds, saying were working really hard on a upgrade and therefore we didn't check this thread regularly and give a eta when your next post will be.

Ohw wow! I just wrote that in under 10 seconds....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
where is the dev why he didn't showing yet? hope to see that new project to be launch and help the first one.

You must be kiddin'
This is really unbelievable
How many times are you going to trust someone who doesn't care ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
SO the dev still is interested to continue the project, he should then explain why he disappears for quite awhile since users now think he already abandon this. No wonder i haven't receive my bounties yet. does anyone have?

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
where is the dev why he didn't showing yet? hope to see that new project to be launch and help the first one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
im done, time to close the wallet.

Yeah too bad about this coin, it started so promising. Good thing the price on the exchange never went really up and was low on activity so dev at least didn't had a chance to dump.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
im done, time to close the wallet.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
something again everything has decayed.... bounties don't pay, there are no news... Undecided

I smelt this project is a scam since day 1, therefore I didn't throw a penny into a garbage. You know why? Their wallet is shit garbage, definitely scam.

What is wrong with the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
are you guys still distributing the bounties?
I've just submit my links to the  DIST. FORMs, hope to receive them later.  Price seem to low though, i hope this will improve later when road map is completed.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I told you dead since many pages ago I hope you listened.  Do not buy such shit things and buy proper coins. Smiley
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Still can't trade synq?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What I have gathered so far for the dev. He uses zaph3t on a few bitcoin-oriented forums one of them being LISK ( https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=322 ) as this is such a specific name I think we can assume this is the same person.

For delegate he was using Druim0 (again number in username we can assume that's him) , which is even more specific name so googling this ( https://www.miningrigrentals.com/u/druim0 ) and https://twitter.com/druim0 ( Michael Braddell ), however I don't think that Twitter handle is from Zaph3t since this guy is probably from UK looking at the tweet he posted to other guy.

Both domains and hosting are registered with Namecheap probably bought with BTC so harder to get anything from it.

I'm not saying that he is a scammer, but at least he could should up here and say fuck you all and that would be it don't like to be left in the dark Wink . I'll do a bit more digging and I urge anyone to help out. Maybe he got hit by a bus as far as we now Cheesy .

Anyone willing to help out with finding out his real identity maybe even BitSynq bounty Cheesy for it?
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I think this coin is almost dead!  dev it was not trustwork person i would say!
RIP SYNQ Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Again zaph3t is missing? Last post 12 september, last active 20 september...  Undecided

He must have a lot of personal issues in his life I guess.

we don´t know what the truth is right now.

the best thing is patience right now in my opinion. There is not much what can be done anyway
Again zaph3t is missing? Last post 12 september, last active 20 september...  Undecided

He must have a lot of personal issues in his life I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: