Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 82. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
ICO TERMS TO BE UPDATED FOR PHASE II

Seeing how the ICO is going, we are going to Update the Terms for PHASE II to give more Freedom and Benefit to everyone.
We think it will be better that all 20M reserved for ICO be distributed so we dont have to put ourselves in a Situation to burn any Coins.
All Current ICO PHASE I Investors will have a BONUS of 10% added to their Investment to make it fair if they decide to not Participate in PHASE II.

In ICO PHASE II, the Number of Coins SOLD in (PHASE I) [plus] the 10% Bonus that will be applied to each PHASE I Investor [minus]
the 20M Coins will be The TOTAL COINS OF PHASE II and the Distribution will be PROPORTIONAL to each Investor based on his/her
amount of BTC invested.
That means there will be NO FIXED ICO PRICE in PHASE II.

EX: If only 1M Coins are sold in ICO PHASE I, we will have [1M + 10% Bonus of each PHASE I Investor] - [20M Coins]

So: TOTAL COINS OF ICO PHASE II = [NUMBER OF COINS SOLD IN PHASE I + 10% BONUS OF EACH PHASE I INVESTOR] - [20M COINS]

HOW ICO PHASE II DISTRIBUTION COINS WILL WORK?

EX1: If 15M Coins are the TOTAL COINS LEFT FOR ICO PHASE II, we will have 15M * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

EX2: IN ICO PHASE II (ex: TOTAL Coins left for sell is 15M), if I Invest 0.5 BTC and there is already a Total of 10 BTC Invested,
we will have: 15000000 * (0.5 BTC / 10 BTC) = 750000 COINS - so the 750000 Coins will be your TOTAL COINS at the time that you
Invested BUT that amount will keep decreasing as MANY PEOPLE INVEST until the END OF ICO PHASE II.

CALCULATION AGAIN: ICO PHASE II (Proportional Distribution)

MY PHASE II ICO COINS = [TOTAL NUMBER OF COINS LEFT FOR ICO PHASE II] * (MY AMOUNT OF BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED)

NOTE: All PHASE I and PHASE II Spreadsheets will be made PUBLIC for everyone to check on their Investment.

EDIT: There is no Bonus in Phase II

If you have any Question, please ask.

regards,

Zaphet

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
How step to participated on ICO?
Direct send amount bitcoin to 1Aq8yYkW87oXcPYd24EcCiVCE6h1McVZEn? or used filled form?

do sequentially: first step 1, and then,as strange as it may seem, step 2

***INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PARTICIPATE TO THE ICO***

***STEP 1***
IF you want to participate to the ICO, please send your amount of
BTC to the ESCROW BTC ADDRESS below:
verify the address with what is specified in the 1st post of this thread (always check)
   1Aq8yYkW87oXcPYd24EcCiVCE6h1McVZEn    

NOTE: For PHASE I, the ICO price is 0.000015 BTC / Coin
Calculation: [amount of btc sent] / 0.000015 = [Amount of Coins Purchased]
Ex: 1BTC / 0.000015 = ~66667 Coins

***STEP 2***
Now COPY the TxID of your BTC payment and then fill out the
ICO GOOGLE FORM below:

(Please fill out the Google Form below after sending your BTC payment)

***STEP 3***
You are all SET and just wait for the release of the Wallets on July 16th.
You can also Participate Multiple Times to the ICO before the END if you wish.

THE ICO BTC ADDRESS CAN BE VIEWED ON BLOCKCHAIN.INFO BELOW:
Activity: 430
How step to participated on ICO?
Direct send amount bitcoin to 1Aq8yYkW87oXcPYd24EcCiVCE6h1McVZEn? or used filled form?
SynqCrypto Team
UPDATE: The Bounty Campaigns will be CLOSED on the 10th of July.
We wont accept any Entry after that date. Thank you.

I can't understand it. What need to have time to before July 10? Apply to participate or write 50 posts?
Apply to participate only. The Google Forms will not accept new sign ups after 10th of July. Thank you.

I would like to join the signature campaign here , but I was still attached to the signature that I use today . can I duplicate my signature ?
We dont mind it as long as our Sig is visible but in you case, i dont think you can because of your User Rank - you are "Jr. Member"
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

I can't understand it. What need to have time to before July 10? Apply to participate or write 50 posts?
Apply to participate only. The Google Forms will not accept new sign ups after 10th of July. Thank you.

I would like to join the signature campaign here , but I was still attached to the signature that I use today . can I duplicate my signature ?
SynqCrypto Team

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

SynqCrypto Team
i think this project will end up with 1k - 2k BTC
Last few days is where is usually picks up quite a lot.
The Presale is kind of slow for now but we are confident when people get their hands on the wallet, they will
totally like the idea and concept behind BitSynq. We will release a Test Wallet in PHASE II with few Features to test.

Im doing as much as i can to spread the word. i believe in this project.
Thank you for Supporting the project. We are doing our best to make it successful.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
The Presale is kind of slow for now but we are confident when people get their hands on the wallet, they will
totally like the idea and concept behind BitSynq. We will release a Test Wallet in PHASE II with few Features to test.

Im doing as much as i can to spread the word. i believe in this project.
SynqCrypto Team
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Activity: 518
Where i can check spreadsheet of twitter bounty?
Thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I also think this coin is a sleeper and has gone fairly undetected under the radar, but with everyone bagholding waves and rise, so many whales got their money locked up now in coins selling below ICO but this has potential because it is different and also not many investors yet, so it has potential to grow much easier and organically.
Can it go to theviralexchange for twitter promotion and other social sites, just like straits, its just a suggestion that can help sestise people.
Can the signature link directly to the this thread, am of a view that these ideas could work
Edit
Yes SIG links to the thread.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I also think this coin is a sleeper and has gone fairly undetected under the radar, but with everyone bagholding waves and rise, so many whales got their money locked up now in coins selling below ICO but this has potential because it is different and also not many investors yet, so it has potential to grow much easier and organically.
Activity: 463
Looks like this is a very good project but seems only few have invested atm, I will make sure to invest some btc this coming weekend.

I feel same. It has a lot more features than recent ICO that wanted millions and asks for a kit less money. I will buy more and hope enough buy in to launch.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Looks like this is a very good project but seems only few have invested atm, I will make sure to invest some btc this coming weekend.
SynqCrypto Team
After reading the information I'm still a bit confused. What makes it different than the blockchain applications that already exist now (with nodes connecting to each other)?
Thanks for that question.

-What makes it different than the blockchain applications that already exist now (with nodes connecting to each other)

A: The difference is right there - unlike other blockchain applications, BitSynq Apps have no impact on the currency blockchain itself so
no interference with BitSynq network. Also the blockchain will not grow rapidly or create a Disk Space Issue like what in ETH because the p2p apps do not rely on the BitSynq blockchain to operate. They are standalone applications and each of them form their own decentralized network when connection
is established between peers.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
After reading the information I'm still a bit confused. What makes it different than the blockchain applications that already exist now (with nodes connecting to each other)?
SynqCrypto Team
Pages:
Jump to: