Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 80. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
where is the ico page to where we can register and send our btc? i can't find it on the first page.
or do we have to do this manually and sent our btc to an address.

yes, read page one.
Activity: 700
where is the ico page to where we can register and send our btc? i can't find it on the first page.
or do we have to do this manually and sent our btc to an address.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I like the changes in ICO terms. A lot more interesting for investors. Can be a 10 bagger here.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Interesting, but what will happen if only 10btc worth of coins is sold?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 1092
I dont like all this changing of the bonus rules. Even if phase one people are taken care of to add a new bonus now sucks for people who already invested and are looking forward to coins being burnt.
This is fucked up. I cant believe I invested n this shit.  Embarrassed

I cant believe how negative you been whole time and now play investor act. I have invested half a btc what you invest? I like the changes and will invest more.
Changes are good to those of us who are will to invest, I love the idea.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
I dont like all this changing of the bonus rules. Even if phase one people are taken care of to add a new bonus now sucks for people who already invested and are looking forward to coins being burnt.

I cant believe how negative you been whole time and now play investor act. I have invested half a btc what you invest? I like the changes and will invest more.
Activity: 397
Twitter,  SIG & AVATAR campaign joined too!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 1092
It could be a win win situation at the end of it all.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 625
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
only 10 people receive?

Sorry for the confusion, nobody received anything. I was just VALIDATING each Bounty Entry and stopped at only few people for now.
Everyone Entry will be checked by July 16th the date that the Wallets will be released so no worry. Then coin hasn't been launched yet.

Thanks.
Activity: 1302
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
SynqCrypto Team
BITSYNQ.COM updated with FAQs information and the Changes made for Phase II ICO Terms.
SynqCrypto Team

Ok then at 150 sats then there's less coins for those that have invested 0.6 BTC up to now. If I am to invest, i'll just wait for Phase 2 to start. But then that's for me.  Grin
True and it is your choice  Smiley thanks for your interest.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this assuming that an equal amount or more people will invest during Phase 2?
true and either way, Investors from Phase I will gain more and their Investment will be secure with the 10% Bonus and if they also Invest
a little little tiny bit of btc in Phase II, they Gain way more than other Investors that only invested in Phase II only.

Phase II is a Open price to the Community a Freedom to everyone to invest what they want but their Amount of Coins Received will keep decreasing if more
people are investing until the end of ICO in general.

Thank you.

EDIT: We have more than 5 days until the end of ICO Phase I so everything is Fair at the Moment.

Hmmm.. To me it looks like phase 2 is more beneficial than those who invested in phase 1. So far 0.6 BTC + 10% @15 sats will yield about 4.4 million tokens. 20 million - 4.4 million will leave 15.6 million for phase 2.
Of course if more will be invested in phase 2 then that will dillute the pot. So it all depends at the end.
It all do depends at the end but like I said, Investors from Phase I have more advantage with the 10% Bonus and if they even decide to put a little
btc in Phase II, they will gain way more than those invested in Phase II only.

btw your calculation is kind of wrong is it 0.000015 and not 0.00000015.

Each person makes his/her own choice. The result will be known on July 15th (End of the ICO in General).

Thank you.

Ok then at 150 sats then there's less coins for those that have invested 0.6 BTC up to now. If I am to invest, i'll just wait for Phase 2 to start. But then that's for me.  Grin
SynqCrypto Team
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this assuming that an equal amount or more people will invest during Phase 2?
true and either way, Investors from Phase I will gain more and their Investment will be secure with the 10% Bonus and if they also Invest
a little little tiny bit of btc in Phase II, they Gain way more than other Investors that only invested in Phase II only.

Phase II is a Open price to the Community a Freedom to everyone to invest what they want but their Amount of Coins Received will keep decreasing if more
people are investing until the end of ICO in general.

Thank you.

EDIT: We have more than 5 days until the end of ICO Phase I so everything is Fair at the Moment.

Hmmm.. To me it looks like phase 2 is more beneficial than those who invested in phase 1. So far 0.6 BTC + 10% @15 sats will yield about 4.4 million tokens. 20 million - 4.4 million will leave 15.6 million for phase 2.
Of course if more will be invested in phase 2 then that will dillute the pot. So it all depends at the end.
It all do depends at the end but like I said, Investors from Phase I have more advantage with the 10% Bonus and if they even decide to put a little
btc in Phase II, they will gain way more than those invested in Phase II only.

btw your calculation is kind of wrong is it 0.000015 and not 0.00000015.

Each person makes his/her own choice. The result will be known on July 15th (End of the ICO in General).

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: